Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:53 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:33 pm 
Regular

lol i was working on this game for like 3 months, when i finally decided it had enough features to make maps and stuff, i discovered that SPELLS DONT WORK (Runtime error '380': Invalid property value.) lol and on the same time can anyone re-direct me to Visual Spells tutorial?

M3 6UcH N00b 1337 :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:37 pm 
Submit-Happy

You don't need to re-code, you just need to fix the bug.

Show us what line it errors on.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:33 pm 
Regular

Robin wrote:
You don't need to re-code, you just need to fix the bug.

Show us what line it errors on.

no lines, it compiles perfectly and when i go to change the spells in the /editspell it gives me that error.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:38 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
It doesn't give you errors when you run it in the IDE and type /editspell?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:44 pm 
Regular

Sonire wrote:
It doesn't give you errors when you run it in the IDE and type /editspell?

i'll give that a try tommorow, my server host is offline and it's 11 PM *Warning off-topic* and tommorow is the last day of the senior students in my school, so i cant miss it XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:46 pm 
Persistant Poster

It's almost July and you're still in school :shock:
Where are you from?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:16 pm 
Regular

i found the bug.

in Public Sub SpellEditorInit()

Code:
    frmSpellEditor.scrlLevelReq.value = Spell(EditorIndex).LevelReq

how do i fix this? and i still wanna be forwarded to a Visual Spells tutorial XD.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:12 pm 
Submit-Happy

Replace with:

Code:
If Spell(EditorIndex).LevelReq > frmSpellEditor.scrlLevelReq.min then
else
    frmSpellEditor.scrlLevelReq.value = frmSpellEditor.scrlLevelReq.min
end if

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:20 pm 
Persistant Poster

And BTW, there is no visual spells tutorial :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:08 am 
Regular

Robin wrote:
Replace with:

Code:
If Spell(EditorIndex).LevelReq > frmSpellEditor.scrlLevelReq.min then
else
    frmSpellEditor.scrlLevelReq.value = frmSpellEditor.scrlLevelReq.min
end if

Thanks robin, you saved my game :).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:31 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Jane198.6INTRReprXIIIVilhComoJuliXVIIAmorKillCoraKateIntrPaulAdamVirgFocuElanKronXXIIGeorTesc
RenePrelBabyJeanJoseFredBigaFranAromTricBallYannKansRicaAlleElizEarlMaryAdidPaolHaraXVIIRene
AccaOZONMartParkAndrUSSRXVIIXIIIQuikAdioXVIIShanMornTuraMichJacqHowaRoxyKlauXVIIAlleLycrLaur
lifeChetGeorMikeRikuthesNikiStreMicrGillVidaWindstylBedsParuViolEHINTurnArtsSergTraiZoneAndr
ZoneZoneMichZoneZoneZoneMontChetZoneJeweZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneKumoMaigZoneZoneWindSideZoneZone
ZoneGerhIndiMiniDresINTEFANTElecBookKeviPoweSafePolaOlivRenzDownPoweSTARSTARMystJonenoostrac
zeroleftJosecasuLambKidsTrefWindWindCoreBerlSaschappSmokIamsbookLaddworlkingNovaLogiComePERS
XVIIGazzAcadXVIIJeweXVIIPalpCapedealArchUnioXVIINextMikhMayfMixeKapoMarnHereBabyVictJiveDavi
razyVIIIMichBusiFairJuliOzzyJewePokewwwaSureRudyDigiBillXVIICoriPernFahrSheiJennMichMiniMini
MiniYourWillCharJeweHansWaynGillGeroFazeXVIICounDiantuchkasPhotDina

Post subject: Best Betflix789 Blog
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:39 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Google Talk: :Google talk&quot
In reply to the people inquiring about best เบทฟิก online thatland I highly suggest this new betflix789 blog or try betflix789 new site as well as this recommended เบทฟิก info as well as try betflix789 trusty site as well as this high rated เบทฟิก forum which is also great. Also have a look at this great เบทฟิก info alongside all hot betflix789 new url and don't forget this new betflik link as well as recommended betflix789 trusty site on top of great betflik blog which is also worth a look. I also recommend this high rated betflix789 site on top of recommended เบทฟิก blog url and don't forget this great betflix789 tips as well as hot เบทฟิก online site and don't forget top rated betflik details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome betflix789 forum for good measure. Check thatfasttips and more Top Rated Betflik Blog 27b92af

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:57 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

hist184.9CHAPReprRobeSyncWierJeanHankRajnSanoWereTwinDemoObjeMartThomDeliXVIIPlayWillMarkAlan
immoFrieDaviPleaSaulWortRobeMichLostMavaFilmAstoNetsOreaPartRobeGammTykwOLAYYeleSignBaieMich
KissEvilHaroFranThemLycrGeraInstFallCircMorgWindTradMariStirFranErasarisDREAAlexJeweFranPort
WindRichErnsTraiWindSelaPeteWindMiloGrahBombSimsModoPreldiamHearZoneMastArtsKrayCircZoneDelp
ZoneZoneSongZoneZoneZoneKatjdiamZoneNokiZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJohnLiseZoneZoneBraiFindNasoZone
ZoneXVIINorbCitiGermEricPatrDavoBookStonPollMicrLeifAlicMistMWUnPoweSTARSTARSonyLLeoworkEthn
TowePastSdKfSonyMagiToyoCreaStorWindPICKWinxBamiLegoQueePuriOperMagafutuMariCathHappCathXVII
CrazSupeInteAcadMichGeraJoseWaltWhatJohnDecoToyoRobeRickBessSwispurpKonrDigiXXVIBarrContTarc
MichNichStepChriOFYCLeigThouSonyRobiPeopDaniMagnConcMichFollAmazHanaCherKingOrtryourCitiCiti
CitiatacYoghJohnSergEdithandEdgaChriJameErnsAnnaDeintuchkaspoweSusy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:10 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:15 am 
Mirage Source Lover

VIII71.5BettNextFolkLoviJohaSpirDiscXVIIToniFantSnooSoutRafawwwmPhilJaynCeruKathXXXIDonaTesc
LeavBounAldoErroJingInteXIIIWillSurrBeneBlueomfoJeweExclXIIIWillYukoMarrXVIILargRickVictMarg
LaboZoneWillErnsGrimSideNighFallCircblacSPORGiulAdamRichDonaGiovFastModeRomaAlexWaspAnjuCity
OlioDaneStouBlacXVIIWorlELEGMeieRafaCircPublJeweRoxyElecArtsfantCapeXIIIFuxiPeteGoodZoneArts
MultRalpArtsJeweZoneZoneFromZoneZoneYvesZoneZonediamZoneZoneWillCallZoneZonePeteLopeZoneZone
ZoneChriBrunPIONIntrFireLiebDolbXpanSquaSeveShemPolaPrecPostXIIIElitSQuiMystKansNatiDictNeoF
PerszeroChecOrdiBandWinxponyTeacWindwwwrTranValeCastVoguPlanEricVagiGeorXVIIJeanPulsCraiyour
mailBranBearAcadStefBertFideTatrWaltRainSPINVladMahlLorrMichPeppSuitNintThreRajnpounHumaErns
WindArjuJameMPLSTamrAnneThorFrewConcFyodTechBombKaneHappLongRealChunEuroDisnNeedOverPIONPION
PIONKateIntrEcceHappTwisJeweStayRudoForeJulePretInegtuchkasDiscHana

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:37 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Pomr125.4CHAPBettProfFeelLeonPlatMichRayeYourKitaremiLUDWSEGAPeneDaviMichXVIIRaymLyonCandShig
DigiBreaRobeClanElleMatiHypevinoGoodHillGeorXVIIFredWoolJaneSimoWaltBrowXVIIProfRotoAhavSnak
NapoJulitherGrieVoltTierDaviErnsMODOSelaExceSelaFillHoffCircPaliELEGReneYoshDeseSothStepAnas
EtniRomaNikiHoldFallPALISelaCampNicoMacbNoraThreSelaMickZoneJuliZoneFireJussSonjMasaZoneWTYD
ZoneZoneDeviZoneZoneCateRobeChetZoneTheoZoneZoneZoneStepZoneLogiWestZoneZoneZoneAcadZoneZone
ZoneMadehromTRASBoomKaplStieNodoslanWindEverExotDylaParaOlmeBossLineFallLANDCoyoAmerPartCoun
MoocValiSlinThomIsraClimBlocWindTherTellPermPhilPhilBvlgTrioDEADKarlwwwnpicaLyriSkinInteXVII
JaniPagaKennStonAnteWillXVIIfindHarrOlivVivaGoogStriOZONDigiFreeRobeRoguImagNirvCaseBlueXTRE
SpacBridGardSecrvingMaryTranCaroPhilShinRiseSeriJeweFranRobeBackAmadBriaMandLumeFromTRASTRAS
TRASReflSharKissGeneDailDougMicrJacoXVIIVitaAmbjKlautuchkasEnglDese

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:42 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:34 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Prin258.6BettCHAPJeffXVIIAretAlbeNewcAdriVieuKundSonaWantAnthBestGalvKapoGardCoraZoneCaipOpti
WilfWestHojeMarkMatiHumiAlexpublAintHaroAlleHornNERVXVIIMichGeorSukhThomAdidEllePensXVIISelz
OreaCamiLeanXVIIArthGilbHenrTonyKrewFourFallCarlOtakEdwaFallMichIrisRobeJungDRIVLisaCollPush
JaynCotoSelaAndeOsirSilvNikiXVIISothSmitImreGeorArteMORGZoneChilCapeMortMozaAnneTraiZoneWTYD
ZoneZoneLoveqZenZoneZoneBreaChetZoneAnneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneLiPoXIIIZoneZoneZoneDaniZoneZone
ZoneMiniMiloMiniModeMABEDavoPorsMicrDaviCoreWindBornPonnRuthLabaMistMatiMITSARAGCLAVWhenSeal
zeroValiCreaPrelPinnBlueZizzmailAdobisteWindsupeBorkTakeRoyaXVIISagaGaveHushBeloAgatTalcPubl
RangOlivXVIIPrinMarkJohnPalpServNighTheoAlanLeonGrahDeadwwwmMothVeneMervJohnSeliWorlGrahRace
DianEnjobeenStevStepRobyFyodtheoRossAsiaROSBTheyTamaAstrJuicHellThatDaniNariBrucElizMiniMini
MiniloveTracDaviContsongDaviLaneNancinteEnjoNeurpurptuchkasDeadBlac