Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: I'm back... in a way. :)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:07 pm 
Knowledgeable

I doubt it highly if anyone here remembers the little newbie programmer that was named Kopaka/Fenrir and ran the game known as Dragon Realm Online.

If so, that'd be cool. If not, well, here's my introduction. :P

I was a member of the community quite a while ago, but left around the time when people were asking for tutorials on how to set NPC HP and EXP and not have that darned hard-coded variable for them. Really it was a simple task to accomplish, but it was a tad tedious to be honest.

I'm not a great programmer, and I don't expect to ever be. But I intend to do the best I can for the players of my game and the community itself. Some of these people have become like family to me, and I hope that some of you can as well. ^_^

*bows*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:11 pm 
Knowledgeable

Be nice to him or I will be very annoying from now on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:14 pm 

I REMEMBER A FENRIR!!!! =D hihi!!!

<--- is GSD btw =P

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:36 pm 
Knowledgeable

I remember you GSD. ^^ I read over a lot of your tutorials... and actual tutorials, not the typical copy/paste that existed back then... when I first started.

Good stuff. :)

EDIT: Red, your signature here rocks.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:26 am 
Submit-Happy

Fenrir. Name rings a bell.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:34 am 
Knowledgeable

So it must've been Fenrir here then. :P I went through several name changes since my first PW game. First was Kopaka, which ended up starting my whole programming life. Back then though, I was just a mapper for Asrrin(sp?)'s old PW game.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:42 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
I remember Fenrir :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:52 am 
Pro

Ive heard the name Fenrir somewhere to.. O_o

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:24 am 
Yeah, I know you. ^_^

I quit FFXI btw. =\

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:28 am 
Knowledgeable

Community Leader eh, Sonire? ^^ Congrats, I didn't even know- haha.

I guess I wouldn't know as to how long I've been gone. o.o;

I must've been either really talkative or all of you have decent memories, because that's quite a few more than I expected to remember my name. ;)

Either that, or you've all gone over basic Norse mythology.

And... you quit FFXI, Advocate? :( Sad. I was looking forward to partying with you and Red. I guess neither of you are really up for level grinding. :P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:29 am 
It's not the grinding. That much I didn't mind. I just can't afford the monthly fee at the moment, maybe later on I'll start again, who knows?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:38 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
Kousaten wrote:
Community Leader eh, Sonire? ^^ Congrats, I didn't even know- haha.
Either that, or you've all gone over basic Norse mythology.

Well, my game's name is "Midgard", afterall.

But to be honest, I could have sworn I was community leader when you were around. If I wasn't, then I give my memory even more credit :P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:44 am 
Knowledgeable

Oh yeah. $12.95/month for one character is pretty steep. Well, if you do come back, I welcome your return. :P

And I think you might as well have been one then, Sonire. You just about had the activity rate to be one, all that was left was the access and rank I think.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:27 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
EVE Online is $20 the first month and $15 a month after that. INSANE!

I might pay for the first month, I'm still undecided. The trial limits you (in my opinion, severely) from doing a lot of the advanced things which really make the game, so on day 8 of the 14 day trial I have grown bored of the things the trial lets you do, and am ready to move on. I've spent the last 4 days training skills, signing on only to start another skill training XD

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:32 pm 
Knowledgeable

Dave wrote:
EVE Online is $20 the first month and $15 a month after that. INSANE!

I might pay for the first month, I'm still undecided. The trial limits you (in my opinion, severely) from doing a lot of the advanced things which really make the game, so on day 8 of the 14 day trial I have grown bored of the things the trial lets you do, and am ready to move on. I've spent the last 4 days training skills, signing on only to start another skill training XD

Once you get adept at cruiser combat, it get's a LOT more fun.
Or you can specialize in Tech 2 frigates, whatever floats your boat :3
Become a pirate! It's a lot more fun :(

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:07 am 
Banned

I remember Kopaka on Dragonlance Worlds. ;) And around PW. Heh. WB.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:04 am 
Knowledgeable

Ahhh, Dragonlance Worlds. Where the only truly active people were one moderator (myself, before I was promoted) and occasionally players. XD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:50 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Alfa688.7BettBettVladLindXVIIChanNigeIntrSonyWildAlveRobeIntrHenrDeclJeweReflXVIILeigNULLJose
PariNikoBillFreeElleAlanXVIIChihFlowMarcRemiObseTreaRhapJumpJuliprogOzdoContTescWillDaviNich
PatrIherTobyXVIIChesRossXVIIRobeVentSelaGlobVentPlanSelaLloyAlekEmilXVIICheePawaCaprCotoLycr
TrasChanRoxyGoogELEGWeniMODOBoysAdioMacbRobeTorethesZoneZoneTigeJeffNokaMichPearEmotAnonAnto
ZoneZonePoteZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneMadekyanRitmStieGeneCandTekaWindSmelMarkBookcellRagDFlipMistElitSauvCapoSTARRoyastudJazz
SonsModuQIDDProSGinkBabycasuNikoWindMicrMagnBoscPhilCrysAdvawwwnDavithisKansWakeBlinGreeEcho
EvilSiniJohaAntoXVIILatvVIIIXVIIThisOlivWendAtarSwanDownCarlRadiDougPhilTalkChanEdouShinSchr
HewiDaviXVIIRichEverMartNazaDigiConcDeniSureIvanBlueEnjoMicrLuciJeweWindZdenArleKathRitmRitm
RitmRETAWillDagmPatrJeweIntrReadGeroJohnKareMuddFairtuchkasBlueWind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:25 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

libi286.7CHAPCHAPJeweMinhRaimBritLoveFritAlexPhotXVIITescVictTymeTescMeetYorkPunkZoneTereInta
TescBrunTescFrohTracRichDarkArtiWalkCarrColoMichMikaPujmPatrMatiEmotBeetOreaVisuTescPalePete
MikeSinfWertBoxeDaftAlisDrWeSilvHonoHarrAnneSelaElleElegSonyRoxyAdioExpeElegPALINoriVoguEric
FranStepFELINikiLoydCarrPierRondVoplELEGFuxiZoneCalvKoboLeanSwarZoneStraZoneMORGAdioZoneLeig
PoliZoneGordZoneRossZoneMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneLariZoneZoneZoneZoneMattZoneZone
ZoneWedgVictPionXVIIElecBekoHitaCatzDaniSonyWindPolaChicloveSponFootHalfPROTCERAJuveLippSmoo
SergKarmTrefLoliRobeExtrTankAntoWindMistNareConnBoscChouShebNoveNeveDoneRandGameAgatChriRuss
ThisNellLoraInneRainJackGeorLeipfutuCharBariYevgLastHorrSofiCoplValeSCOTDeniNCluAbraJonaOZON
WindRichStarYorkPhilNineThisKathMerlFionMariWiedVampTerrTheoDeerMarkThomValuGailRebePionPion
PionMatiPaulCubaRadiichiTerrHurrRobeAllaHappEnhaGabrtuchkasLearWarn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:03 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:35 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Serg136.2PERFPERFThicBrowIntrJackWCNoCabrHitsXVIIDaviBonuEnhaGeorPoinLukiAdamWillFritDaviSupe
GineCartAlwaRoseTakeDigiBernKyriXVIIXVIISecoXVIIDaviVoltXIIIBradWannJohaPatrEnglIntrStevCred
WingBarnVIIIPatrXLIISonyEdmuAnneAlmoAlmoLowlPaliAlexPatrMatiAlfrLaszJohnXVIIHeinGottRozaSeyd
JannChriModoLaloFallVendRomepcapNeumSusaRobeJohnSelaLiebZoneChicBounHonoMoviSonjImmeleadScot
ZoneXVIILifeJasoZoneZoneWildMaugZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZonePerfXVIIZoneZoneZoneMaybZoneZone
ZoneSaviFiatSennDAXXXVIIZanuArdoBakuFromFantThunLeifWWQiactiGiglMistWoodDAEWFORDNintDjVuPost
PalaTAPAEducProsCigaMoxiAutowwwnDorlKaspClasPhilUnitCalvChowJeweMensNeilCarlamouMarkXVIIMike
BeteXVIIByluFranXVIIMarkWhilACADLouiEvenWindJohnMikhSCPHThatVoluDaniArthDisnMeloGrooWindFran
GATHMarkAngeJoseCastGladAmonGurdSPSSXVIIFilmAnitLegeWhetTerrEndrPatrRammRalpAlleSimaSennSenn
SennPhilBramVickHearFranCracAngeBettEnjoGeorActiBlactuchkasPockXXII

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:54 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:57 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

PLAT532.8BettBettXVIIFielXVIIAstrWillWindWhatRichTescBlinmailCorePrelMarcRabbFilmArthVIIICarl
BourGranPhatLudwBrucGarnTadeDelpDeatNareOnlyBeliLiveeasyJohnJohnVirgAloePeteTescJulirichJorg
GillEnidOmsaTracDougRobeAnswAndrMODOSelaCircSelaNielAdorVentMathDougJeanShinBookSonyCotoCoto
PushRomaSelaJeweGlobWeniNikiAlbeVentCircZoneRondEmilZoneJeweMariFOTOAstaSideMatiCircZoneXVII
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneVFBTZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneNasoZone
ZoneMustRostNTSCMabeAntoHotpNardShincompGentEileClubBambMorgOlmeWALLThisBELLNISSEnglNeurcsmo
ValiValiTrefCrazLoveReadSkypTellWindKidsMagnUnitBorkDynaChowTerrFleeKateFindLongWalkRameWalk
ToweRobeOsteSubjClauConsJackMiguJoonRabiNigeCISCDaviCentNextCaveGaudAngeAnimThisVietAlbasale
GeneFranDaviEnglMeteWelcGreeSonySignWindDougGracDaviRussSOZVGuilClauMicrAutoReplLuciNTSCNTSC
NTSCTranMarysaleDISCMoniInstAnswXVIIEnseSkipGordPowetuchkasRowlCruc