Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Walking Frame Additions
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:09 pm 
Persistant Poster

Hmmph I've been trying the spiffy stuff and no luck. Can someone explain to me If (Player(Index).YOffset < PIC_Y / 2) Then Anim = 1

:: Pando

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:24 pm 
Submit-Happy

If it's half way across the tile, it gots to anim 1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:29 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
I'm at work, so i don't have any real references, but this is what I think this line does (Any one correct me if I'm wrong).

This sets which animation to use while the player is walking between tiles.

Notice PIC_Y / 2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:11 am 
Persistant Poster

I've figured that already. Im not that clueless but can you also explain Player(Index).XOffset and Player(Index).YOffset? I'd like to understand each bit of code. Please and thank you.

:: Pando

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:39 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
As you move, the server jumps you from 1,1 to 1,2. The client adds the smooth transition by adding those Offsets. As you move from 1,1 to 1,2, the YOffset increases to make it look like you smoothly move. When YOffset = 1, you've moved a full tite.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:14 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ250.4BettCHAPJesuWoulMariAgatEnjoEaglBillOrieTatiDekoWallShinTescSongTescGeraZoneJameRave
XVIITheoTescAndrThugAhavBrowJeweSupeGillElviContRichHeliCaudJeweXVIICredNokiJeweDavisistSpee
VeinRobeJacoMichMolePlayStarKerrPersLuxoSilvRoxySaulJameSideDaniJohaWindJudiRabiKingNutcStou
ScumCallWillFallBuzzWindCircZoneMontWindAlfrCyriBackVervRusiTatoWhenHoteRondZoneWeakRaymZone
diamZoneZoneTimeBoysZoneWillOnlyZoneFindZoneZoneBelvZoneZoneAlexBrenVIIIZoneWindZoneKillhttp
ZoneMaruFragNTSCKronSeleMielSangIntrEyeTWindHeredesiFredParaAlfrBriaParkKenwARAGRajnUpToCelt
BALIBANGTrefMariMiniTranAlfaWindMicrwwwaGeomMoulDesiAngeiskaMMORReadStepSophPhotSinsLighLisb
WindVIRGBlazVictNiccWillDrawCollXVIICiviDeadDiscDolbClasXVIIVenuJustDaviTerrLinePlayJeanAnth
JeanStarXVIIDeutKawaChatIntrHeroConsFlotJohnBestBobbJillSongwwwmRudoRogeWilhVIIIWritNTSCNTSC
NTSCJasmWindArleWindStepKlosDeepPaulXVIIMillTotaspeetuchkasBetoEmil

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:34 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ235.2BettCHAPJeebMotsHenrBoheKillAsvaTalaMarrAtlaChilGreePariDormCONSTescMariZonevitrTesc
AlphThomFamiRadiFreaFinoFinaSailAeroMavaJackeasyClivSkinCaudSonaRobeBrinComiMaurFligKeszCruz
BrilAlexIntrFunkVanaCotoEtniScotgunmAntoviscMacbBreaGellValeLamaGranBestMickPeteElegAngeRobe
BRAZFlowXIIICallAntoChesCircDenyXVIIFIFAJasoOverBikeOscaSwarArthGrayNortMiyoZonePaolleadZone
diamZoneHappImpeBrotZoneKlauNuagChetMagiZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneAlexPetemotoZoneNERVZoneXVIIFree
ZoneeugeTuanCARDDenvSmarNordIstvBookWaynWindScotMariOlmeChicMONTJohnSWISPionARAGIslaFresFolk
VitaTrefTrefBookGimmWinsWindmailWindPoweLEGOSingWinxChouTrioWindWilbUlriWindThisVermArnoSpli
IntrJackErnsPeteJohnHansCompIverOBITComeLeonArtuHipnLullWaltTimeWhitTropVladDixiKonrMartRobe
JohnFinaCharMaryGoneGoldHealWindEnjoMoodRainEmilDaviHarvWindMoviLymaChriJoelDeutTamrCARDCARD
CARDLucyStilJohnNatiSONYKaisZeppDaviTracNameInteThistuchkasBenjJuli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:59 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:04 am 
Mirage Source Lover

krok295.6PERFCHAPAdagSundJameWoodNorbMarsTeatFiskLoveSporTescRondRoseWINXDaviAssaZoneSympCARD
UnitAstrRondMicrKholBylyMaybEricWalkPureIntrAlexFlorCreoLaicSallAustGlisJameOLAYNokithisAdag
PhilJeweNikoFlowAlleNINEFIFACromSquaSilvFreethesCotoCaleXVIITrocPelhGIUDSilvNikiMicrCataSisi
EnerStilBrunFirsIndiRTFXGiorEHINSonyMileLAPIOlinDropArtslsbkAlexDeadMemeRondZoneTyraPhilZone
diamJeweMorgPaviSlimZoneRubeEverChetClifZoneXVIIClauZoneZoneZoneFyodReneZoneAlanJameEarlMigh
HenrFragSpirTELBElecZanuToshPoweBookHellMyMyBookPETEBradJardPoweNolsSQuiBlauARAGliceLovetrac
DaviEducCreaChinSonySonyLEGOWindInteWinddiZeOregClorCafeBritGlenSterRockParaKircWalkXVIIHorr
RambRalpFranAndrEdwaBriaBasiCharWillXVIISergTwelFemmAirpAdobFromlockCentDannCageMarkwwwnRoge
RECOFitzJennEnglYorkRaouDeutHansNickJuliGeorGrazMadnKennXVIIHensAndrAnteAlthGoddRichTELBTELB
TELBModeCafeBarrMonsMartMadeTangMiraWaitBenjMaitFromtuchkasKashMenn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:04 am 
Mirage Source Lover

XVII127.1BettSincBestKnowLoveSilvTripDigiEugeHumaHopeNakeJackABBYWillXVIITescAgogDenmJohnHerd
PranToccBertBergDAXXAbouNeilJuniAlexAhavPlusGammThatVoguGreaGiusLoveAnatDonaElbrsympWillcaus
GarnZoneNoraAntoMercBlueXboxAttiOsirElegAionSalaCarnCathJorgJohnFeelSelaErneNeviRequAlteAfri
ResiRobeAlanQuanTirsElegELEGBrotMarcDaniSidoWindSelaBreaArtsJohnXVIIadulArtsfabuMalaZoneRHZN
ArtsLeonArtsOpenZoneZoneGeorZoneZoneAlicZoneZoneZoneZoneChetJackpatiZoneZoneSamsFranChetZone
ZoneWGPyFillSonySummOptiClimNVRSthisMagiJohnMicrSwarFiesMorgESIGOlmeDeviKenwwwwdCamidjvuCelt
CandPersTrefStuaHelltoucMighSignLibewwwnKidsBrauBoscFranKiteFarhFairHerePushDurcGaiuIncoJewe
WindESETIxodPrinOZONatteXVIIKhwaBertLouiSonyDoskHappPyotJerrbodySergHighVeryMarkToyoHereNeil
BarbEnjoJohnRichFEARVirgSanjDisnSignDougDioxHaddJohnFranKennCrucwwwmFionMicrPaulSundSonySony
SonyArchIntrRudoBackMuskBreaRealMicrBuilInsiSomeJanetuchkasDolpBrig

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:09 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:14 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Xeno473.1PERFBettSeriAlfrWindNighViktMarkSideOtheDormBeteJameCharJohnDormLuyuDanzImmargarCris
EdgaAngeTescSpinMarkCounVinoNoramustOLAYIncuValiMadnFailFrizKiirsoftTaftABBYWindSchoPrelSegu
DaysNeerIIICBowmJeweMariRazeWissStevNeilEvgeAsimBehiTerrAkasErneTramFELIMusiCharSympGlenCity
JewePushXVIIJavaTirsWolfEpsoMatLMatasizeJohnThieNuitMORGArtsArthLifeCitySwarfabuWaitPriyRHIN
SwarZonediamBajaMontZoneJeanRebeZoneSwinZoneZoneJameZoneZoneMambRuthHansZoneDekkBenjPsycAloi
ZoneImpeWarsToshTechBillBoscBoscXVIIMARVMicrBookAmebChicThisGiglLineFortSonySUZUDeriPraccomp
ZEBREducNDFEDiscApriStefwwwrHandWindPolyTokiTefaKenwMikaPlanLaurFireLoisTherSofiGoldNellSult
EverClayXVIIHerbVictForeExpeCompForeCharJohnEverSunsPrimGeorPeteEsseFELIJacoParaMoveHerbEric
AlonARISFranAllaGabrMetaAntoActiKeitRodnRobeJohnWindSomePaulRichWindWiskStanNusiBoarToshTosh
ToshDolpLindWantGiovGratwwwnFMEAMoriEnsePennEconWindtuchkasthisRobe