Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:08 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Haha.. So my Add command developed itself into a massive math lesson. Well, one thing is good about these. They can easilt be used for sadscript :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:25 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
I think your code snippet is for VB.NET

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:35 pm 
Community Leader

Why, does functions run faster in VB.net?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:46 pm 
Banned

My code? I am pretty possotive it's for Vb6.

Anyhow, the reason for the Atan and stuff, is because it's Arctangent, meaning the length of the arc around the unit circle...the deffinition of an Inverse of a Sine function is the length of the arc, thus Arcsin and Sin^-1 are the same. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:03 pm 
Community Leader

I think he means that its not good in VB. But in VB.net.. maybe I missunderstood it..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:06 pm 
Pro

William wrote:
I think he means that its not good in VB. But in VB.net.. maybe I missunderstood it..

I think you misunderstood :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:08 pm 
Community Leader

Yeah, guessed so. You ment that it doesn't support Math.Tan etc?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:12 pm 
Banned

No, it DOES support Math.Whatever, try and type it in. lol. I tried all of these.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:30 am 
Knowledgeable

VB is fully object oriented.. Every object can have functions, methods, events, etc. as part of their structure.

The Math object has several functions that can do mathematical problems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:17 am 
Pro

Verr VB is not object oriented.
To be object oriented it must support polymorphism, encapsulation, and inheritance. VB6 does not support all three. Yes, objects can have methods and functions, but that does not mean the language is object oriented.
However, it is possible for the Math object to have its own methods, such as tan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:14 pm 
Knowledgeable

[Final Edit]
I was originally going to ask you where you got your information about object oriented programming, but I have looked it up myself, and there are quite a few things throughout the internet that either:
  • Define OOP differently than I would.
  • Mislead you into thinking a concept is not possible in VB. (VB's lack of Implementation Inheritance, for example)
The definition of object oriented programming is ever-changing.. It's a concept, more than a definition. :)

So.. Let's just agree to disagree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:27 pm 
Pro

Ver... To be object oriented doesn't just mean the language can be oriented around objects :).

It has to support polymorphism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymorphi ... science%29)

Which mean you can have one method do different things depending on the types of variables passed to it. In java(and other languages like C++) this is done with overloading a method.

How could this be done with vb? Passing variants and looking at the type?...I guess you could call that overloading, but I wouldn't.

It also needs to support Encapsulation, which is basically the ability to have Abstract Data types, also known as information hiding. In my opinion, for it to be encapsulation, only the operations should be visible. The data and the implementation of the operations should be hidden.
I don't think VB can do this(I know it can have classes and you can implement classes) but I am not sure, you would probably know more about that.

It also needs inheritance, which is the ability to inherit methods and data from other classes. I am not sure if VB has this or not.

How do you consider VB object oriented? I would like to know in case I'm wrong :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:31 pm 
Knowledgeable

Misunderstood wrote:
Ver... To be object oriented doesn't just mean the language can be oriented around objects :).

I agree.

Misunderstood wrote:
It has to support polymorphism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymorphi ... science%29)

Which mean you can have one method do different things depending on the types of variables passed to it. In java(and other languages like C++) this is done with overloading a method.

How could this be done with vb? Passing variants and looking at the type?...I guess you could call that overloading, but I wouldn't.

You can do it with variants, or you could send the variable pointer instead... There are many different ways this could be done..

Your link explained this rather well.. The Variant data type is clearly an example of overloading.. Though there are many different ways to perform type polymorphism in VB.

Misunderstood wrote:
It also needs to support Encapsulation, which is basically the ability to have Abstract Data types, also known as information hiding. In my opinion, for it to be encapsulation, only the operations should be visible. The data and the implementation of the operations should be hidden.
I don't think VB can do this(I know it can have classes and you can implement classes) but I am not sure, you would probably know more about that.

Vb can certainly do this.. For example. Look at your controls.. the actual variables are hidden from view by everything else (besides the control class).. You can only modify those variables (if they are private) by using the properties or methods.

Misunderstood wrote:
It also needs inheritance, which is the ability to inherit methods and data from other classes. I am not sure if VB has this or not.

VB doesn't have an easy way of doing this, but it is possible.. Best to look this up on Google. :) (You'll find many results)

Misunderstood wrote:
How do you consider VB object oriented? I would like to know in case I'm wrong :)

I consider VB to be object oriented, because almost every aspect of VB is using objects.. Forms are objects.. Controls are objects.. They all have private variables with public and private methods... events.. etc.

I don't consider myself the end all/be all/god of the subject.. I have my opinions, and they don't necessarily differ from others, except when they say that something isn't possible (with regard to OOP) in VB.. There may be work-arounds to get the job done, but I have yet to find something completely undoable in VB.

Consider everything I wrote as an opinion on the topic, and I'm sure we won't have to argue about it. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:48 pm 
Pro

Fair enough :)

Post subject: Re: Add()
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:55 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ208.8BettAIDSVivaStarGaleExpeSomeJoseXVIIHermJasmHoosMileWindLoreSambTescWindHughTadeStef
SpekAlicStyxLiviWindKeraPhilAtlaGAAPJackFyodDifeWestPolyVinoFredRETAPaleMichQuenMiraAnitKera
JohnAnurNintNormNighLineWindMediMoviSonysatiMcBaAureZdenOetkPrasPatrVansLucifantCircSympYell
ModeBudoEnriNelsWendStonAdobJeanDougQuanPierAeolVirgZoneEnteJeweFOTOtaglMiyoZoneWoulBarcZone
ArtsGanjdiamNothFIPRZoneVisiEricZoneWindZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamRichWitoZoneGuitRHINGaryXVII
ZoneRaamXVIICARDMessKronVestCataBookNichPinnCHARPrelPonnCarrLukaDonaCaseSonywwwnXVIIChemFOLK
CleaEducEducEminWorlWaltKidsWindWindWindDisaValeChouCalvUrinThisPeteMarbFantSofiJameLighDwig
KerbClayDaviXVIIDaviKareStefHonoBornNighPeteGammCodeBeenNextRockJohnBillVictLastCapiattiHDMI
natiLarrwwwrWindPennBernBookwwwawwwsCafeFIFAWWIIAmerKateKlauTomaWindBeveJennEmmaThemCARDCARD
CARDWordMegaSouloberToniwwwnRuedExceCaryStevHansFivetuchkasPainMarc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:15 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ192.7BettoutsChunTellWillJameRevoSelmInteBeetMediQuixForgAlexkBitRondFamiLennBretRobeYoga
WindRudyTramHoocOverReneDoctSoulXVIIThomXVIIFranSexyPerfRadiRANDEarlBrunJasmWindTakeMartDove
ConsStuaCodeHerbNeilPercdeatXVIIJohnRougtortFredThatRichDolbJohnRoseWhenChricredOsirWennKron
FashDimaXVIIBlueMarkXVIIRoxySamuFollXVIIIsabImagLailZoneFuxiSeptPlusJessZoneZoneShouFyodFuxi
ArtsEricArtsKirkZoneZoneViniSituZoneFedeZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRHINWillZoneZoneCravSharTonyXVII
ZoneXVIIPierHarmFragTeveVestCataBookGarySmilScreCrocPolaMosaProtMistSQuiMystARAGXXIIRemiPeva
CleaGiotEducImpeIntoLegePeteWindWindPoweShadRedmChouBossWhisRowaFleeVivaWindOverInstAgatXVII
WindGravVIIIArisHugoXVIIHenrHonoEinsAcadTaDeYasbLearBonuHappThatOpelStarRussStimYestmismDisn
JoseThinErneGunnCarmLohaProvWindPeteLostDUNGLIVEXVIIAmerRichMusiFionIginAndrJamiKrusHarmHarm
HarmMicrCharBillArisGratwwwkBookEbriVoplPeteCharPlaytuchkasHumaAstr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:01 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:42 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Este254.7BettCHAPShutKyliEAFERogeStepManlAlasProvShinFirsPensTaxiTescSwisTescXVIIZoneRajnTesc
AmalDoorModeAlanMatiAhavLeonSensJasmEpilIndiWhenLosiMPEGNiveappaHermNiveDaniBackBombonliHoll
SupeKateLongVoguArktgiveCoppKennMcDomattblacSelaHistAnneFredXIIIStevMaxiGeorNikiErotBernFyod
JeffDolcJeroDiscSesaJohnClicZoneXVIINivaJeweCambGravChecPurePiesBeidMeanMorgZoneIntrAllaZone
UndeZoneSwarWithFantZoneLyneSongZoneDaiwZoneZoneHermZoneZoneJoseHomuVladZoneMarcZoneLionLowi
ZonecraqModDIPodKronMabeMielAnanLouiTMNTPokeBabyESACDemoJardOlmeLineClivHyunARAGLeniUpToFolk
PORTMohaEducSantBontCombZeteWindMicrWindHongBoscBookEsseDarsHopkremiBoomLukiOZONTracXVIITwis
wwwcRosaXVIIOttoPeteWindIDEOWindSamuKillChesLeonCineShanEasyOlegPCTaRaniJacqWithSincXIIIChri
JohnNeleAbraStevJustJameKissBlazMillMusiCastBestRetuStruExciNokiParaJameModeMPEGMicrIPodIPod
IPodJennwwwnWordDigiAshuwwwiJuliByroLastEnglMichModetuchkasDonnPaul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:38 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Dzik220.1CHAPReprCrawLiebRemiZhanIncrEdwaSideVIIIOrieKoolFrieCarnJeroDRAGJeffRounarinOracMari
WolfPintStreJasmBillStanMileNatiTracCaudTrisMereBonuAhavJohnilliWaltWhitKappScrePeteEricHenr
PatrZoneNadiAdidJeweTrasCotoCircCircGlobRoxyArtuOmsaArmaStouRobbXVIIPaliJohnJorgkBitGeorYour
httpHaroMargClauBarbRoxyNikiWindXVIIJuliSampGamethesFirsKerrLeonZoneSkinArtsScotCircZoneArts
MallLAPILouiZoneZoneZoneHaydChetZonePatrZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRogeOptiZoneZoneGretLilyChetZone
ZoneXVIIPlewNokiHolwMielHANSAtlaBookErikMinnDandFUZJSQuiSQuiRalpMistSTARMystSonyWillWaltkbps
IvreValiAeromailLoveZhenSpidWindWindWindBarbBorkIronBlueYarrThisWorrThomMattCambKateXVIIDuel
CabrWhatTricLogoBranSiegXVIIXVIIWiedXVIIfastAlekAmigGeniCorkDancTonnMummDennMartVictAreaEddi
DisnFinaSaraMicrBirtIntrAeroModeLockJeweMoneWilhSteeAstrEvanSuppObeeLulaestiMessMartNokiNoki
NokiAdobBontKrisHeltTradBrazAeroRecoPaavAlanKathDwigtuchkasAdobRETA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:40 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:57 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Publ392.8BettBettKathDuneJeweMcGiJonaYorkkillPariTescMissFeliwwwmRossAirwVictStelRussAlanTesc
WritLouiGladsympDaviSmobEsmePeteUriaPantAlejPerdJavaDailMoloAlexNumbKissXVIILynsDigiMargActi
SusaZoneHairParkZweiForgMornCircSlangunmWindAntiEtniIronEdmuAlfoKaresilvJacqGeorElenKingMuho
LaraRobeSlimDeatBarbCharGeniSublORACDaniKathWindELEGDepeHeinMichHefnHaroArtsScotExodVIIIGrea
DaniKeviArtsShadZoneZoneHenrPierZoneTeasZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneSonyJayaZoneNasoVitaFollSallPatr
ZoneHutsBronCARDSarrPanaVestPierWaltANTIWindHabaRollPrecAdriGiglWoodPierAUTOPEUGGeneCurrGiac
ValiValiInteOZONJonaMitsWarhWindmailSilwSporSupeBorkClorChoiDaviMarkFyodflasRemiTellChanBIOS
XVIIUyedHarrRichArisXVIIRobeMicrYvesInteSaveGrouPiecInnoBryaVasiDaviNintSharFineKickRobeGran
PleaYahoUshaRonaKareRogeMicrMillPoolJonaArmywwwbBonuthisEdgaEnidpuzzDarrAutoPocoMicrCARDCARD
CARDMagnUnteCharObjeNintDimaGoldDolpCrisKarkBreaJavatuchkasprimanim

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 7:50 am 
Mirage Source Lover

youn402.6BettCHAPRuniSeedJalaPetePuriNicowwwnJuliFranColuNestValiSveiPolaTescOrieSchoRobeChes
KoysTescXylaSoliTeanCleaBrilGeorHansDoctHenrHomefeatMandPatrPNAKSaltNiveAloeDiadPeteDaylSpla
MexxBettKaarAndrFreePhilButcTracPonsCollErleFinaJackJuliMattChriSherCollDunhNikiArcaAdagDian
OmsafeatRobeDokuJohnJorgGilbZoneJameAcroLAPIJustGuitZoneZoneZoneElmoLexiMiyoZoneTamaNvidZone
CasuGeorGHOSRusiRobiJeanMaurFideVladPujmSaraKalmMarcSpicSonyBarbBirtProjDaneKarlAdmiNiccFore
LarsBronKautTRASHutsTreeStieShemBookMariBookXIIIFiescellFootDiskVanbPierWarhPatiEnglHandJazz
DotsCreaEducCrazHautSmobWindWindWindSaleBagaMoulDremYachPuriNeedTokyLoveXVIIMemoEasyHearLisb
IntrErleXVIIXVIIJeffcentCharButtXVIILifeBochDrexSideOrigNatiStepWereBritTangHowaJuliJuniBruc
WindOZONWilhMargGregTechsecuFiftHenrWarrRobeRichDaviAstrPhilYorkKatewwwbAdobElmaRickTRASTRAS
TRASPhilEttoJeffBonnCastMileDevoDirethreAnotRichHapptuchkasuserJewe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:42 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:34 am 
Mirage Source Lover

здес192бескFUNDRimmDaveDougSeizпереMarkзамкОдинTraiTescРазмTescBabyMarkРоссASPN1970LawsTesc
RondClasActuиллюфабррабоЛессWantJustTheoSortHomeмагнПерц490-JorgчитаРабоВВВаNX04TescXVIIChar
MarcукрасертсертААГеСариБЛРиXVIIкульXVIIЗабоSelaSaraSquaNeilСанкRussXVIIДоукOrsoEdmoDimaAndr
ЯрусDimaPaliELEGElegPALIискуУгарпаспOsirZonediamWeniGeneLeroHarlШемяотреСодеПушкПучкGeorТюри
RockZoneFranГорьполнZone3111ZoneChetРоссZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneLapiZoneZoneZone
ZoneхорообжиT-09SkanRagoGoreПроиВладMcDoМаркКитаPola3711FlipVanbАртиРоссHEYNPROTLatvсиндJazz
DeluупакCreaрабоFromTranTranWindWindWindлинеTefaBrauсертUrinрабоверофильГолитоваЛитРнабоSofi
OwenСарыИллюСодеПопоЗапоТяжеJohaLionфоторабокиноGustKMFDBlacWingActiMartупраEdwaCraiКорсStri
инфоДолгJonnдопоОсокпереБезравтоСелеКургинстТулаавтоБашмJackБосоКореИллюИллюГубаКоваT-09T-09
T-09CokiStilМалюХромначаСтруСтупFionПопоIrenLindInegtuchkasапремеся

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:01 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

стол236.8размReprчастоктяКальнапиВейсСмирNataсертGodfGayaJohnФилоSingКлемDijo(194ZoneпотеСамс
спецLeonМедуwwwiWindClauсостНепочитаStevInteHansПутиЗориЛонгВагнНикоблюдLookДивиSavaRichРаск
RonaLittЗверЛузкMicrПовеXVIINerrCircAdioBriaРубаБобрТолмLocuReynАгафМоисСолоТолсАндрБондВаси
ШибаДжумПросZaleфилоМамиГрибавтозаниБогоXIIIшколпереTakeZoneSeptTotoобсуJazzСемаDaviЛипмStep
ZoneZoneSilvNatuElecWillToquStarWhenErneБабеискуПоспагитZoneZoneЧернMichХансавтоZoneDeanМарк
служLiviIndiFLACсигаWindndasЛитвLaza9207DaviwwwbDumbParaGeorCheeПлакWoodFireхороРазмдиагEart
ТурцEyelязыкиздеCurtWarhпаззплавпереwwwnсобрOregWinxEscaChoiКамеЛитРРомаChazBreaЛитРЛитРЛитР
ПарыЛогуМатеLaurПервНотоHenr(193СытиКрасМиклтелеbertArriКосоМоскIchaWorlлучеKennзапиNikeSoft
ПушкСувоЗыкоXVIIвопробравстрБляхучащЖдандопоМаркВестЛебеМакд(ламКоваНикоБелявязаАнисFLACFLAC
FLACхоровозрпомоWhenJacoXVIIDAIWШкля(ВидсоглEnjoБароtuchkasПопоИгар