Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:37 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:00 am 
Regular

Just wondering if anyone still has that, sorry if it's on the forum backup, but I couldn't find it. Anywho, if someone's got it backed up could they post it here or post/pm sayin they've got it and send it to me? Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:36 am 
Knowledgeable

If you're just looking for my original source, you might find it here...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:39 am 
Regular

Thanks! Can rip from there if needed (and if you allow of course, not sure where you stand on that one) But wasn't there a tutorial for it a while back? Since the server/client I'm tryin to use this on has been changed a LOT and don't want to have to redo everything into the blank source. So either can we rip the code from their with your permission, or is there still the tutorial floating around?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:40 am 
Knowledgeable

Which one are you looking for, cuz I have one that is titled Seamless Scrolling maps, and one that is titled Misunderstoods scrolling maps. but I have Mis's one on my forum here's a link; http://z13.invisionfree.com/DarkKnite_F ... howtopic=6 (sorry to post this instead of the origanal one (I can't locate it either))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:42 am 
Regular

That's it DarkX! Thanks, and thank you too Verrigan. ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:46 am 
Knowledgeable

Glad you found what you were looking for.. and anyone can rip anything they want out of the mirage folder of my website, though it may not be there long, cause I am restructuring how I am doing my website... (Though it is taking some time with work and all..)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:51 am 
Knowledgeable

Well, verrigan if you have tutorials for all your codes you could post 'em here or on other forums, I have a couple sites so I could host the codes as downloads for you. (I mean I would have to uplaod them to my Freewebs accounts.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:59 am 
Regular

Verrigan wrote:
Glad you found what you were looking for.. and anyone can rip anything they want out of the mirage folder of my website, though it may not be there long, cause I am restructuring how I am doing my website... (Though it is taking some time with work and all..)

Thanks, Verrigan, I'll probably take a gander at the stuff there tomorrow. Just wanted to make sure I could rip from it(and give credit if I use it of course). Some people don't want their stuff ripped, so I just wanted to make sure that you were ok with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:28 am 
Knowledgeable

I would prefer that I remain the 1 and only host for all of my software, so please don't bother with mirroring it anywhere.. It's not like the stuff there is super-secret-squirrel stuff anyway. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:51 am 
Knowledgeable

Super-Secret-Squirrel 8) No prob, sorry if you are agrivated about the thing on my forums(I just want people to have easy access to all old posts from back when MS3.0.3-.7 were around.) I will remove it if you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:06 am 
Knowledgeable

I don't mind you posting any of my tutorials elsewhere.. as long as credit is given.. And all I saw was Mis's tut anyway.. so no biggy.

Just don't mirror my software.. That's all I ask. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:17 am 
Knowledgeable

Well, I'm still in the middle of posting them, plus writting my own engine (which is on the site) but I have a few more that are hopefully going up to night(And no worries, I don't like mirroring others software, unless asked(it saves time.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:25 am 
Pro

Verrigan wrote:
I don't mind you posting any of my tutorials elsewhere.. as long as credit is given.. And all I saw was Mis's tut anyway.. so no biggy.

Just don't mirror my software.. That's all I ask. :)

Well mine is just a modification of yours :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:29 am 
Knowledgeable

Well.. You gave me credit, which is all I'd ask for anyway.. So him having your tut up doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:56 pm 
Pro

Doesn't bother me :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:59 pm 
Regular

i tried to use your tutoral ( http://ms.shannaracorp.com/backup-forum ... sp?TID=119 ) with a fresh mse source
its now very slow and there seems to be something wrong with the blting of items, because if i walk they move too o_O"
i did the tutorial two times, same error :?

i also downloaded verrigan's modificatin of 3.0.3 and it works fine :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:00 pm 
Pro

yea thats where the bug was.. blt items. I think you need to change a - to + or vice a versa

Instead of
Code:
x = MapItem(ItemNum).x - XOffset + 1
    y = MapItem(ItemNum).y - YOffset + 1

Try
Code:
x = MapItem(ItemNum).x + XOffset + 1
    y = MapItem(ItemNum).y + YOffset + 1

Also...mine should be much faster than Verr's(It blts a little more than 1 map instead of 9 maps.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:24 pm 
Regular

Woaw, thank you!
I also did some optimisations, it runs fine now, thanks :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:06 pm 
Regular

okay, i dont know what i'm doing wrong :?
with a fresh source i get around 400 fps (with framelimiter desctivated), with this installed it goes down to around 35, unplayable (less than 1 frame) if i use much tiles :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:21 pm 
Pro

Um....this really shouldn't slow it down much at all :\.
I'm not sure what you did wrong.(Or what I said wrong)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:43 pm 
Regular

:/
with verrigan's 3.0.3 and really a lot of stuff i still get more than 30fps, without anything (empty maps) around 55fps

with mse1+your tutorial, empty maps ~40fps, with a lot of tiles less than 1 fps :cry:

i dont know if i', doing soething wrong, may you upload a source with your tutorial included?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:40 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ197.9BettStorHushAutrXVIIMichVersClifManlGedaClubFMDiSortWindPaleAtlaTescJokaThomXVIIEdga
SPORDonaEcliPhilWindblonCaudPamiCarlJohnMurrBabyStylCleaThatXVIIAdobFemmFacuAgatCamiChanGarn
SlatMarcGuitYehuOmsaRudyWindElizMPLSPaultortEdgaLaysAlecDolbAlfoElizTheoPhilCarlDrayHungToda
GratBratXIIIFiveDaviSimoNikiMiroKenjPROLPostRASZPeteZoneFuxiOsirSidnGranZoneZoneCrasBretRHZZ
ArtsViktArtsPeacZoneZoneGentSusaZoneFaceZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneIrisZoneZoneSainJennMinkRobe
ZoneXVIIAtmoBlueViolSienSamsCataBookFASBAdobLenaAmebPolaBookMagiMistSQuiJeweTwinCubeINFAtrac
IvreTwisLuisBonuRockCurtWarhBlooSalewwwnplacRedmSwarPenhWhisLoisWalkClocXVIISofiDarkNikoXIII
BitmballCharFranRichOZONJoseHenrXVIISeveMingSaleProjRamoToucHammMikhStevLeonOxfoNigeMonoXVII
EdwiFirsLeavHankStepBookBookJeffHodgSavaDaleRushJazzSWIFDellJarmBesteverDaviJeanSLOVBlueBlue
BlueDeadWaltErnsOscaEstiOrigElviServEnglUndeBonuAwaytuchkasHareAstr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:00 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ187.3BettbehaIntrDiciPonsYashremaJeweYasuRicoTescCosmXIIIFranPensFiskNoblPuisRobeJohnware
MonsShanRondFrieMicrLivePhilHervCartMineRichMellIntrTotaWorrAlexBarrAquowwwmUsedSaraMARVCred
XVIICentKoenTokuJeweJaynRazeGodfSureBecoWarmKawaUpseMariMetaUlriDionAdioXVIIClifAdioPrelwwwR
MercZORLRajnCartSeanPierVentGeorHideWindPostNuncELEGZoneNBRBWaynMargNimbZonediamGetrMoyzArts
FuxiLinadiamChinZoneZoneSideZoneZoneGravZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneSigfBernZoneZoneANGEXVIIDaveXVII
ZoneJonagaraSUPEWienKronSamsCataBookGoreWaitNeilJeanPolaGlamMWHolikePierBlueJeweHookEuroFolk
CleaMagiEverJohnWhatStarHTMLWindBusiWindWinxBoscfrieLittAdvaLaurAcidOverMonshilaThisRiveXVII
JeweReilAbstinduXVIIJohnAlexChasThinCharBriaMariVelvEddyWaitMarvWindGhosCaniIntePhilMockKiss
FinaDolbPoweKennFootJittBookJeweBernRafaChalXVIIWindBillRobeFollWindWindCaroMagiAstrSUPESUPE
SUPEHartDaniHomeCokiPretJerrOnlyReinFirsElizKathOvertuchkasPockAstr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:21 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:26 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ244.8BettCHAPCrazSachSheiPetettleWindXIIIJanaRondFiskSwisRocoBernStruBlacErneZoneRolaDeko
DeliFyodMetaScotWillNeutGypstourDancDoctLittSimpJohnCaudGreegreaYangMavaNokiCharSuitChriLind
ReneWindSideVoguMonaPhilPushCollYorkLondcottRoxyJeweDaniNormMiguCharNeveIainLovePALIAndyChri
BabyOmsaJohnWindXIIIDreaFallSusaMacGWindPeteVIIILoveDeviZonePolaSideLandMiyoZoneTidaJohnZone
RobaZoneZoneNortYourZoneXVIIPoweZoneBlacZoneZoneJoseZoneZoneRobeXVIIMakeZoneParkZoneesseIyen
ZoneDieuEtaiSECADakaAuraMielShasBookANTICantSmokLuxeGirlBeflPoweMONASQuiAlpiARAGSvatWomeCelt
TokyBrilTrefRiccClasLegeHarlpoweWindwwwnBricUnitSwarChouWhisJeweJaneBoulWillMistQueeBeteLaug
WithBlooXVIIDaviDhirXXXIThisJeroCrowAcadBarnmetaDigiMikhGuesVIIIMariDaviGiorEdvaPascJuliGood
AnnaKellAlbeMoniRobeAzizuneqXVIIEnroDeviIndiGeniAbovPublSoftPockSylvLandAdobDivXNeroSECASECA
SECAMaitDAIWDaviTheaStarDireMicrLaynAllaAstrINTEwanttuchkasWannSymp