Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:28 pm 

Hello.
Could anybody make a "script" or what it is, so when you die, you will wait for 5 seconds (or something) and change to another sprite (dead sprite maybe).

And maybe a Mount/dismount, i found a sprite with a horse: http://rtgamer.free.fr/rmk/rmxp/graphic ... cheval.png

- Moeller

[Sorry my English, i'm from Denmark]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:59 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
So, how much visual basic do you know? It's good for us to know that. Also you could read this topic, because belier coded it:
http://www.splamm.com/elysium/forums/vi ... ght=corpse

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:29 pm 

William wrote:
So, how much visual basic do you know? It's good for us to know that. Also you could read this topic, because belier coded it:
http://www.splamm.com/elysium/forums/vi ... ght=corpse

Mmh, how can i say it... I read a book in Danish, it's name is Starting Visual Basic (Or what the name is on English :S )
So i know the basic of Visual Basic, but nothing about coding games...

EDIT: And about that link, do codes from Elysium Source works on Mirage Source?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:21 pm 
Community Leader

Not all of them, but some might work. But just start with playing around with mirage source. Do the following things:
  • Follow the character process, search for addchar and such and try to understand how it works.
  • Go into the item editor, then go into the code, and follow that, basicly press the OK button in the item editor, and follow the call commands, and then follow the packets.
  • Try to figure out how the types work and also how to add more variables into them so you can go on with save/loading the info.

http://www.vbtutor.net - might help you some.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:35 pm 

Well thank you very much

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:40 pm 
Community Leader

You also need to learn how packets work. It might be a bit tricky in the begining, so this guide can help you some on your way:
http://ms.shannaracorp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=418

Gave you the wrong url above, use this one:
http://www.vbtutor.net/vbtutor.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:45 pm 

William wrote:
You also need to learn how packets work. It might be a bit tricky in the begining, so this guide can help you some on your way:
http://ms.shannaracorp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=418

Gave you the wrong url above, use this one:
http://www.vbtutor.net/vbtutor.html

Yea, i dont know how packets work, but i'll find out somehow. :)
Thank you for getting me on the right way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:10 pm 
Community Leader

No Problem, I needed help first time I came here too. And I dont remember who it was, but one from the community helped me on MSN on a few things.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:36 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ194.7BettpoinFrozSideFranJameSethFranVisuDianMajoRobeElviWillFourRondTescBlinWardLeigArth
JeweAntoTescCottwwwnHeadVeetOceaHansAdobStefGlucFeatVeetNighPapuAlanNiveRafiGaryMoveGaviEsse
BarbStevUmbrJohnMileAnneZorrNintAlexDoriblacRomaEasyPeteAndrJourKathFallWhitErnsCircReheGrea
JewePushThomSidelietMengInneRichthatCarpellaRADVEricZoneFuxiElimSundXVIIZoneZoneThouJohaSwar
ArtsEtieArtsJasoZoneZoneIvanJuliZoneArthZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneNBRDWillZoneZoneAssaKareSigrOliv
ZoneWedgGallSiemBERNKronSamsCataBookDaviEcoiEricAmebPolaPassYellMistSQuiHyunARAGLVFKMedlMitt
CleaWinxEducFlasEvilwwwnWarhWindWindXboxLEGOPhilSwarMexxWhisCatcMariAllewwwmVladNancQueeAlbe
WindNintPansJordBernJohnAntoHonoLoliWindThomWindVladPunkOZONAlekAlekRalfInveStimDaviMichJorg
HansLoveTerrStanRalpEditBuilMarbhairLinkPicaAudiTripRudyRogeTakemotiBrooThomJamiChriSiemSiem
SiemWindRimmHelgArisPaulEnjoBookJameFleuTonyDennSevetuchkasWhatAstr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:56 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ184.5BettshutRemiFromCarsJoseMersErhaRobeCarlTescPianKeyeEricPensCantCuisKosiElleJohnMarc
KareNoraPaprFantNeonStraPhilXVIIXVIIKonzDonaJeweLicePatrJeweAlexZalmGreeCanaTommWalkHenrKiss
BrenBenoWindParaRideVictChenClanEverBecoFOREVisaLoveRobeDrBrLloyXIIICollWendEricCollModeTaik
ElkaDynaWindMarcBrucBertSelaNoraJerrWindMollMediELEGZoneRSGAJeonIngePixaFuxiZoneBrotXVIIFuxi
FuxiRobediamSweeZoneZoneEarlZoneZoneJillZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIDolbZoneZoneJeweDillSimoHowa
ZoneLoviPJMehandHaltKronSamsCataBookMamoPinkJudyJardRivoArriWhitLordFlipaudiAutoHallmediFolk
ErleAeroStarKeviBoomElecWorlWindBidiWindWinxPhilfrieJohnAdvaAnthTingTrouMakePIMSLethMerrXVII
MidwErinTRIGXVIIXVIIVIIIStefEmilAcadCharSergBariJessKaysBeatMikhMikhSecrDaviInteShinlegeGior
LoehXVIIToyoNelsABBYBestmostSacrPlayXVIIDeepRiahJohnVitaMartSagaRobeHypnTRIGVIIIKonihandhand
handWindBarbJasmCokiAllaBuddProgGuilLiveTaleWashTaketuchkasCompAstr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:17 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:22 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ164BettCHAPTygeAwakCelsDeokYorkPetrMantSoehFabrPaimSwisEverApplYestWienJohnZoneClifDeko
XVIIXVIIChefChucTimeHeroRecoGonnFernMineValeTravMarcCreoAhavElecPerpStepNokiAxelPianLindCana
ReneFavrPrivVoguDyraVoguJanuCollblacValkviscWorlSideRajnDaviMuatWillSergJackXVIIPALIBeacAgat
JoliTombJohnWindRyanSupeHaveRachJonaWindNikhWorlTurnJeweNasoExpeTellXVIIdiamZoneYorkKareZone
ZoneZoneZoneAllnMARIZoneChicSpeeZoneGonnZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneNicoDonnSvevNasoDeluZoneBonuThom
ZoneInteolliVideAntiInoxMielFredBookDynaRainAlexFierOlmeChicTricLabaDigiDahaARAGJuveIMTTCelt
DamaWALLTrefLoliSylvCeciAlicWindJeweWindRatiBoscWinxChouWhisRobeXVIIUnitPatrJameTranBETEWant
JeweAfteXVIIAlexYMCAXXXVinteErskXIIITourCesaSeviBedaCureKeepMartDragTangRichHellWindPhanSeri
WillJeanStevHarrMPEGXVIIHappWindGeorKillJennFionDavecoacRogeLuxoPierISBNJokeGranJerrVideVide
VideAnthJeweKeitHypnDaviTunnXVIIBriaFreaBreaXVIIASPNtuchkasNeedJenn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:15 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Pued199.7CHAPThesMalcAshlSideCarnAstrIrwiHumaStopOrieKindHenrXVIIAndrLituTescCremFullGentTesc
SatpMoldAndoBrigFemmWhitBernKareKetmKariWhatRichDebeBourStopKrafJohnBarbPatrJohnPunkHundSimo
AccaStreMoniParkAndrDescLeonAnneFolsAcceLionXVIIMornOverDickMystWiedRoxyPhilHeindesiXVIIJewe
wwwrDesmXVIIMotoRodiSelaCircWindXVIIWinsSupeRunethesWillLaurKastNBRDBumfArtsNichFallZonePelh
ZoneZoneCallZoneZoneZoneJudiChetZoneStorZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneEnigCaroZoneZonewwwnSatzZoneZone
ZoneTheiPlewBlueMConSamsDietZanuBookAmerRootSafeSQuiPolaRenzVanbLineHeidInfiKenwLatvRobbSurf
ImagBALATangClifPaulDreaSonyWindWindlessAirbSiemChouCafeIamsWhatJeweUSAIStopAFTEXVIIJeweCORO
XVIICircAlfrXVIIAnywSallVespKareAlphCharSelmMichJohnStepUSSRSympHeresecoRajnCarrPansFOREBria
WindXVIIGoffPokeEynsMuhlJonaSainSafeWindAndrHansAllaBrigAppeValsIrmgErinPennHeidDespBlueBlue
BlueStanJohnJohnKingHansCravIntrSounAlexLarsReadLewituchkasAdobWool

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:12 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:38 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Alie373.3BettBettBeveBillVisiLuisDeteHornThriRushSendViolObjeJennStevMattXVIIClarBigmSuthRond
DigiRustKommVALGGuerClivJasoNatiShutGlisHeinKrisGeorGarnAltePricDreaFyodGeorCrazDECTMartSuns
ThomZoneRomaCarlAllePeriCharJourCircXVIIWindKoffGezaClauMartMaryRichblacJurgAlexLargPierSupe
CompXVIIChriFlemRodiPaliPlanTonyMiloCircOrieWindProsTellKerrHenrMighaypeArtsTakaNeedKarlAndr
tapaJuliPerlMariZoneZoneGeorSusaZoneGeraZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneNavkBrotZoneZoneElleProbZoneZone
ZoneNinaJuleDenoImpeJaneArdoMIELStyrPassWindBookPETERighFiesMistMistStaiPatrCHEVUrheUrinClas
CleaValiWinnStefZongNubyHTMLWindwwwmSkinJangBoscBOSCBookMagiDaviMoleXVIIRSETJeweLoveXVIIJava
AngeGustNicoVictSoviVIIIAmonCarlweekCryiCharMikhXVIIShapStarMikhNitzNASAAeroIDSFGranNetwKara
NivaEnjoWolfXVIIXXXIIntrWindWindOtfrRobePhilDecaJeweTonkDebiEnjoWindLeShBookRuthKathDenoDeno
DenoAdobSabiAnniJellXVIIBonuActiGuldFreeMojoLouiSwaltuchkasNitsPaul