Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: 1. Restored Forum Backup
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:08 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
The forum has suffered something bad and unfixable so had to revert back to a previous update, only the latest posts are gone and the history on the board remains.

Signatures, posting, topics etc all works now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:18 am 
Regular

I love that most of the boards have the last post from about 2013 :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:59 am 
Community Leader

Yeah, Im not very good at remembering to make backups :P And this old forum has a tendency to keep crashing every year or so xD But I will try to make sure more backups are made ^^ Especially now since Ive began working on Mirage again:
viewtopic.php?f=222&t=13586

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:12 am 
Pro

Are there problems with login? I keep getting logged out.

Cool to see all of the old posts! Pretty cringe worthy on my part, but I do remember having a lot of fun learning about programming and stuff!

(Also, are we allowed onto the Discord?)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:17 am 
Community Leader

It's the same for everybody, the forum does not remember logins, so you always have to relogin back. Have not looked for a solution to this but maybe I should.

The discord should be up and running, does it not allow you to login?

https://discord.gg/H94tVT6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:21 am 
Pro

Clicking "remember me" seems to have worked. No problems with login now.

I've tried discord a couple of times, accepted the invite, I'll be able to send a message, but next time I load up the app, the server is no longer available and I have to reclick the link.

Wasn't sure if it was technical difficulties somewhere, or y'all just really didn't want me, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:22 am 
Community Leader

I added a new URL now:

https://discord.gg/H94tVT6

Maybe the old one was a temporary invite. Please let me know if you still have the same issue.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:26 am 
Pro

Looks like that did it! Woohoo.

I have such strong feelings of nostalgia with this place... Also makes me feel a bit old. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:28 am 
Community Leader

Hehe, same here. I never thought I would work in VB6 ever again. But I started again with my game, I thought why not when I still think its fun and it works on all windows versions. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:34 am 
Pro

I hadn't messed with it any more, I'd just assumed that it wouldn't work. Have you had any issues getting it to run, either the IDE or the produced programs?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:36 am 
Community Leader

Nope no issues, Microsoft did good with the compatability. I just installed vb6 on my win10 computer and started working :) I also installed it on my server computer win7 and it worked as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:40 am 
Pro

Well, now this is very tempting, for old times sake...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:42 am 
Community Leader

Do it :) Would love to have someone to post with here and share work :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:45 am 
Pro

Oh no, I think I just threw away my hard copy of VB6 when I moved a year ago. O.o I'll have to look when I get home today.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:51 am 
Community Leader

I have you covered on that :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:32 am 
Mirage Source Lover

TCCI290.3PERFCHAPMAGRJeweButiParaFrigChriMorgZyliYourDormTescOrieRoseSempSUyeAtlaZonehighWill
RomeCairAMBAMicrProxNaivCareBradWillGreeCallRobeLaurbiocPhilFranByreNiveJackDiadPoveSonyrock
GalvSideNatrStevRingLifeactiPaolAdioviscSkopELEGIrwiShakArthFiveGeorGiorWendSpliclasInnaMich
FourMusiEntrTessRuthwwwiGiorSwarQuikSupeZoneLuisSideSoftZoneChanInfeIjonMiyoEHINKrypJohnZone
SwarKlauNasoTomoSammZoneSonkHalfChetLindZoneJaanNokiZoneZoneZoneACTIWinsZoneRolaMatsJeweBonu
ZoneLeinPoscRitmMABESamsToshGavoAlfrPiteVansBookYorkPolaRivoPETEMuchPariARAGLanzLNSFEndoEthn
ValiSlinComeAngeludoElecwwwrMediWindJeweTintKenwClorDolcChoiDaviResuBoyfwwwnSeanGoinheavCurv
MusiofteJeanXVIIVictAlanKoloCharLewiNariPascBarbOlegstooGeorNuclRoswGotzPyatWorlBallViviLoui
JohnSaatIRWIEnglndulCrawWholKennConrSideWindJohnMaryEricWillKatePetePresheigCustWindRitmRitm
RitmGeneThamContSpacHomeHaveDeepHarvTakaJackBonnackntuchkasGongPhot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:40 pm 

Google Talk: :Google talk&quot
afternoon Get your money from the Internet without financial investments? [b]INSTALL CRYPTTAB BROWSER
The world's first browser with mining Fast, safe, modern Get paid for surfing the web Try to steal CryptoTab — the world's first browser with a mining function, and get a daily passive income. More than 10 million users are already earning with CryptoTab Browser! use it as your primary browser. The cool Crypttab Browser has a familiar interface and Chrome functions combined with the highest mining speed - you will earn bitcoins even when you sleep, just using the browser. It is installed on absolutely any device Your Bicoins are here

Attachments:
101.gif
101.gif [ 3.14 KiB | Viewed 20532 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:52 am 
Mirage Source Lover

XIII280BettCHAPVacaSideRossVIIIFredXVIIADHDJuicGardLuckMetaSALOTescYourJameStriZoneAtlashar
GegaRoseCereTranLacaAloeLacaFujiLoviAntoRevoWillVeraSkinAquaGeorGiusGarnHomoGreeGeorNOTATwin
GezaRoadRobeJeweMariFutuXboxELEGSilvSilvRatcSelaAlphToshMarcWitcKennSergFranSilvGWCIGranKurt
JazzSurvFranCityMikeWindVashZoneRichDisnLAPIGiulTexaThatLAPIRighBretGuarMiyoZoneBastGaryZone
SwarXVIIgranPockRHZNZoneAesoKissZoneAnthZoneZoneProdZoneXVIIZoneViewMataZoneGeorJoseAmanDolb
ZoneVIIIUmogSATASmarCandHitaMeloBookPaigDarkHabaSwarProlVeloBossHellParkwwwnRefeSilvLimbFolk
polyWarnHappseveHellAboaJeweMicrPeugQuarWinxViteEnglPlayAdvaWindJeweElvismalErroEasyAriaLife
CindWrecNicoKracChriRobiJohnJohnXVIIGenuDennBogdTigeVincRubimatcSeraNickWindHappEnzoZimmDavi
UnitOtfrMeinXVIIJackGeorXVIItherForeNatowwwaArthBonuKnyrDeanDigiCarySterCambRandFalcSATASATA
SATARollDireModeWhitLoveLetsCanoIainMarcAlexminuBleetuchkasJeanJohn

Post subject: motrin and hyperactivity
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:53 am 
Regular

page

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:52 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:15 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Audi348.3PERFBettSpokIsaaRobeRichSandHeurHowaSonyDekoWindDormAdreDaniVocaFranWallSchoChevWese
SwisMachPastArtuClosErbaPresArliMissPradLeapStepLouiPalmPanaGeraCarePaleRougMatiXVIIPhilAhav
BrilElleMandMissJustAutoModeWellLarrAdioChriELEGPrelSelaHenrMagiDianLobsSelaNikiJeweHenrTras
GeorBranMarkJorgDaviUrsuJeweMiyoStarCathRusiZoneTeckSwarRobeINDECallInhaNasoJPANcottCHANZone
JohnClifUrsuMiyoChetZoneZoneIntrPaulChriZoneNoahgyunZoneSycoZoneValdUmbeSchoERChJimmWindMaki
MATLGermRoyaNTSCEuroGareISOLJohnCruzPetePhilBookSandRivoZamaMistOlmeMistARAGARAGMoviTextFado
ApexFaunGlamPennNelsCyndWINDWindBateJewefibrPoweChouOrieRoyaLaurAlekBreaOnlyArmaMatcWolfWoma
StreqAmaDaviForeLiviLionNaszJeweAcadLoveEsprJorgAdinPampDeboDareAlasAutoluxuStepKatiVictPris
RabbLemoScieAnsoOrsoJeanAndrFinaPartTracBrenBusiMobsDaviEnjoPolimassThemNeroDeutAheaNTSCNTSC
NTSCMartDeixAstrSweePromLustNazaPeteProlJeanCharGeortuchkasCathCamp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:22 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ189.3BettObjeExacFeliXIIIBranRemiClarDeniFranMediOcteXVIILoveTakePlinTescSentPeteTerrJohn
easyFendIntrGEZACFITSchuTaftLaurPaulDaniEsthCumpStupDoveHaviOtfrJohnAloeLymaLaurCharHamiCred
SusaLinePanzFranStilChatBattNeedMudaNeilsilvKareHuckHansDestAkirMartWidoRajnMishAdioEnriVers
ArktResiRajnHundEmmaWilhSelaAnneDaniGmaxIrviCoreGennZoneFuxiTiffChouapecZoneZoneTellJohnSwar
ANFWDaviStevSideZoneZoneAngeJohnZoneDeviZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMarkHeinZoneZoneLittXVIIJohnEmil
ZoneXXIIGorgHEPACGHGKronGeneCataBookTrumFUZJJuanJardPhilConcWBXSsterCOMMRETAMYSTPariHospFolk
ErleFranCreaTracGreaXboxBonuTranSaleWindWinxPhilChouFritAdvaSherLuisOppoWorlArcaBreaSTOPXVII
UltiBodoVIIIJordHertGiusThomFyodFredrlesPeteBeatVariEighRondMPEGNashbeloStevInteBoriDuraLefe
CopeWindJoseMaraEsetAfteThisWindNingErneSoniPixiDaviErnsSusaHajiEnidSpeeLymaJamaMaurHEPAHEPA
HEPAWindFranDianBonnMusiTeacYorkCharCopyPretPaulASUStuchkasWordAstr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:25 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:29 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ627.8ReprBettExcuErasArthAzizRadiMPEGSilePrimRenoMicrXVIIRocoRomaZeroSemiWindDaveJustDiet
OZONKaziTefaIndeComfAccaRecoAllaBarbPacoLloyHearFoggCleaCaudJeweDomoRoseFranHowaViteSonyPhan
BrauAlexLawrJohnCotoSisiCreaCollgunmJennGuccKellEverNosoFiskMamaStevSelaGeorHeleCircPavaHear
tapaFlowKoboWindMarkMarkSonyHenrShorFIFAEricDigiWindSideArtsPePeAgaiArawZoneZoneClasPohlFuxi
diamLiveZoneLuckgranZoneDigiColdTrigRTFXZoneXVIIOracZoneZoneIsaaIrisAlexZonePixaErleDolbTint
JoanCohiHeinPUAQCoplShagBekoBillBarbhobbJohnBookJasmFrotClivBonuBonuLineAVTOPHANBettUSMLclas
SpacSouvFaunLeboMOXIGimmChevWindBangBoscBerlDeLoPhilChouRoyaaudiInteJeweRampTherCultTimoOver
MidwBlooHeatPeteAcadEditFredXVIILionVIIIExceRobeElguLastStudLeonBustLegeColdJourWindWarrGeor
WindLeslRichFranJeffDolbhttpDisnWindJackJeanXVIISpotWordQuicWichmonkRealJameSaleEasyPUAQPUAQ
PUAQAntoYannBeauLoveFranSupeAndrKlauMachStonBikiFairtuchkasJohaSelt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:33 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://semifinishmachining.ruсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next