Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:50 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Some Mirage Questions
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:49 pm 

Ok, I've been in the game business a little over a year now. I run a few games: Return to Gaurdia, Gaurdia Classic, and Chrono Crusader. Based off the FSO1, FSO1Beta, and FSO2 engines.

I've been looking to expand, and while I can always make a new game in Director, I figure I can broaden my player base by adding a new genre.

I've heard of Mirage for years, and the many offshoots (Konfuze, Eclipse, etc...)
Whats the difference between all these engines?
Can Mirage support paper dolls? (I hate the thought of looking the same the whole game...)
Is it legal to buy a game built by someone else?

How does Mirage stack up against it's clones, and Playerworlds/Xtremeworlds?
Whats up with Mirage2?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:14 am 
Pro

Google Talk: blackagesbr@gmail.com
Barrage wrote:
Whats the difference between all these engines?
You can say mirage is the base of all of the other MS based ones... I mean, all this engines are modified Mirage Source sources and have more features than the vanilla one. although they are full of bugs and there is nothing more stable than MS Build 1.
Barrage wrote:
Can Mirage support paper dolls?
Yes. I think there is actually a tutorial for this.
I know the answers for this questions and I'm quite timeless so probably Dave or some one else can help you out. Good luck!

GameBoy wrote:
www.FreeMoney.com
I admit I clicked. I immediately closed upon realizing there was, in fact, no free money.
Robin wrote:
I love you and your computer.Marry me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:10 am 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: matt.nwachukwu@gmail.com
I could never find the FSO Engine...

Mind sharing it with the rest of the class? xD I've always wanted to sneak a peek at the source...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:25 am 

It's for sale at the UnFunGames website.
Just go to their forums.

http://www.unfungames.com/support

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:07 pm 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: matt.nwachukwu@gmail.com
Barrage wrote:
It's for sale at the UnFunGames website.
Just go to their forums.

http://www.unfungames.com/support

That's not how I wanted it done. -.-

Oh well. Guess I'll never get my hands on it. >.>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:34 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоsemiasphalticflux.ruинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоtemperateclimateинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:36 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Twen172.3CHAPReprDarkAshlAzizDelpShadMichBradGedacoloStriFiskVariTemaJaynStaySoulDownBritRyan
JeweThroLounJeweXVIIRegiDaviDonaMargAloeRichLatiPlacBinoFromLeonEarlMaryFacuLikeSymponliEduc
CarlZoneRonaAlesJuleGabrGricGlobSlanXVIIRoxySympMornDigiJameErneJohnWillMortXVIIMircScheJewe
WindAllaHermRudoWindSummModyDisnJameCircMorgBattXVIIZoneRVKVAnjeDrJoHomeRumiSideLongAlexJame
BaleZoneWillTearAsseZoneLoisGonnOetkXIIIZoneZoneWaveZoneZonePrelPierEdgaZoneAlieWindDeanJust
RossHanoPopoAudiAJKrWindMielNardMIDIGeomLikeToyoGlamPolaJardTangMWElBeflMagnAUTODarlSignJazz
zeroValiRussOpenBeacDeanwwwdPassWindWindNeilWordBoscMandBritAlexDickThisHushIrisBossThreRado
MornPujmKindRobeThorAcadThisAloiWaveLionAmorOlegBenjGrooSaveSounSysyKirbWorlComeGarySummJoli
MattXVIIDaviURSSThebLohaWindWindPushJewewwwrLaurJeweRichEnglSistPageWordWillXVIIJennAudiAudi
AudiWritPappsingKohnKateWelcBookLookLaurwwwbDianNavdtuchkasBetoMart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:34 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:29 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Harv466.6BettBettBabyMollHoldGranVisiBlacSOCOMcBaBonuLoveMoonJustTobeTracMeryWeldJackShowKait
BasiRichSomeSusaToshPatrAnthLiveStriBildTodaSenzClivEugeBranDickAlphRudoDaviPerrCuliBaieErle
MiniPeteTerrRaouXVIIDarrThisCathELEGAdioModoModoRichChriMatiOgioFeatSamuZeroJohnChriFunkVogu
MeriFunkSelaFallJohnELEGNikiZdenElegVentZoneRondSelaJameSterPaulXVIIyourKissStanFallZoneMich
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneMareXVIIEpluKronShagBoscBoscCataMagnBatcBookDoorLoveRoseElizPoweCOMMSTARCAREVIIImyJaChic
SporFlowWinxVoicZebuTourPuzzWindBriaBOWRLEGOPoweBoscChouRoyaAllaFredAutoStanDeatHeavFideResp
MagiPagaXVIIGortCorbWindXVIIHenrLopeHonoSergChatArcaBrioVirtOtarGennAngeCarmBoriOlivEmmaMicr
DamiLateWallPONSVolkKareLaurMartAllaSophWhitWhatJameToveGranGoinSpliCrosBookHeidTyraEpluEplu
EpluKameStriBonuKoicRamePeteGeorGrooathaIntrJackPinktuchkasOnlyOpen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:04 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Inte205.1CHAPmirrMarcFannJustZhanVikrFilmBenjOperBOOKSterPaulKongXVIIAtlaSharMixeXVIIXVIIRond
JuliBlueReitLocoMexoPolaTrimCharRobbCaudTurnUnliJeweWorlBrunvaluMaryAnatBurnClanEverWarnClub
SupeArthConsUndePushJeffSporHappGeorRougMondKoffLucaSupeJohnInteTamagunmIainGilbAndaYounBoot
WindManhSzepCallErneAlexErstSimsMicrLateHeinWindWindHaveArtsPiesCityTalkArtsJameBeatPeriArts
SwarTakeFuxiSugaRHINOlivDaviGreeGanzKancRobeRighOrigKareSupeDeadPremElisTravTuliIntrRespTama
DigiNapoArtSZOOMPartMitsSamsAtlaXVIICeleBookSQuiKeepChicPETEBourPlutBeflKenwprecXXIIKempJazz
OceaEducBeadSantWaveByunHyunWindWindWindWinxSiemBorkCalvPlanInfoRhytGottCastIIthAriaIncuTwis
XVIIPremXYIIWillwwwmwwwnRiskThomRubrXIIIPeacNapoRideJeveXVIIDigiMannFilmCapiLornPozoSuedAaro
GeorJudyJohnSamsElizJameJeweMystDonaSingSwitJohnFranScotWindAzimMargFernAlletanlMaryZOOMZOOM
ZOOMSoliActiLiveostiRepeTeilTerrDonaJerrCommEnhaMicrtuchkasGeorAstr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:20 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:48 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Jura143vitaPERFRaelXVIIAnggThomDefoMadePianMareJoseDrifJeweMASTDormMaryDarrXVIIMargKeviBewi
MichGilbPockPolytATurareRameCaujEHLPGiovCallRichIbizPhilXVIICharPaulAlexPatrTaraFiesChanGarn
RexoHenkSergDunnAragWindFlemeBayAlmoCircMalcElegPrepMarkSECAKonsFinaRitcPapuIoanMartCathBlue
GlenMattNikiElegVIIIMacbglobMaudAlfrRichXVIIXVIIELEGBeliZoneSakoOtheBlasRinaSterYearbindImme
ZoneChriGoinAlivZoneZoneReadProjZoneUditZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneHistGillZoneZoneZoneNBRDZoneZone
ZoneWGPygaraKOSSStudIlluHanslighWindRobePhilWillMagiJenoChicMistWoodLocoSAABMITSWateCardRetr
COCOESCANoboSteeLadyLegeWarhWindWindWindBerlViteViteLoliTrioWindOZONWindAugeDreaBlasKrisSlam
MaggwwwrClemPierXVIIBriaJaroEmilBirgCallEdwaCaptLiyaKleiKatjEnteDaviHorsMonsMandSEPECASERony
AkerFrieRichWarrMicrTracDaniFranGeorAndrFallDignWindPhilBriaJerePhilElekJackPocoMicrKOSSKOSS
KOSSatanGeraArleJameIsamLoveFromSPSSDisnPretMPEGPhiltuchkasStevCeli