Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Beggeiners Guide
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:17 am 
Regular

Can anyone make a beggeneiers guide to MSE...you knwo, like a staters guide, to help noobs, like me, start their own engine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:03 am 
Knowledgeable

Umm can you be more specific about your request? You mean one for how to program or one for how to actually use the compiled source?

Post subject: Re: Beggeiners Guide
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:26 am 
Regular

Tayuke wrote:
Can anyone make a beggeneiers guide to MSE...you knwo, like a staters guide, to help noobs, like me, start their own engine

Sure, grab the engine. Do a search and replace for "mirage" and change it to Tayuke engine.

Nah, seriously. Just start adding tutorials and actually learning VB and looking at the code...figuring out what does what is really a MUST.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:26 am 
Regular

Yea, but like how did we learn VB...I am a Noob to thsi, I even attmit...but liek, what do to first with the source, and like show us like basic staaf about VB and the code itself

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:56 pm 
Knowledgeable

100% of VB errors are due to typos or stupid mistakes. Google VB6 tutorials and go from there ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:26 pm 
Knowledgeable

Tayuke wrote:
Yea, but like how did we learn VB...I am a Noob to thsi, I even attmit...but liek, what do to first with the source, and like show us like basic staaf about VB and the code itself

sorry to say but if you code as bad as you type, you're game's going to suck...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:49 pm 
Regular

Never mind then...lcok thsi topic :( and stick it, so that other noob will not ask the same question

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:58 pm 
Pro

why would mods lock it? You don't need to tell the mods what to do, you may be trying to help, but it doesn't. So try not to do it in the future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:48 am 

Tayuke wrote:
Never mind then...lcok thsi topic :( and stick it, so that other noob will not ask the same question

dont give up like that... i can help you... add me on msn,
mailto:maniac_steve@hotmail.com

i think hes saying to lock it as hes receiving criticism about if his spelling is bad then his game will be but he may be from another country, quite young, mentally challenged, many other reasons.

im 2 of them
1. Young... im 15 and 16 on the 30th
2. Mentally challenged, i have aspergers syndome (not much of an effect but still)

p.s. anyone who ever needs help and doesnt get it from anyone else just add me on msn, send me a pm or an email!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:28 am 
Pro

maniac_steve wrote:
Tayuke wrote:

i think hes saying to lock it as hes receiving criticism about if his spelling is bad then his game will be but he may be from another country, quite young, mentally challenged, many other reasons.

im 2 of them
2. Mentally challenged, i have aspergers syndome (not much of an effect but still)

p.s. anyone who ever needs help and doesnt get it from anyone else just add me on msn, send me a pm or an email!

Thats not that young on these forums. And I don't have a problem with how you act :P. You seem nice.

from wikipedia
Quote:
individuals with Asperger's have normal or above average intellectual capacity

It must suck, but it can't be all bad now :P.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:51 am 

lol... read into aspergers a little more.... thats the possitive, were good at logical stuff, absolutly s**t at things like english and especially cant use imagination

woo! finished my exams now!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:25 am 
Regular

maniac_steve wrote:
Tayuke wrote:

im 2 of them

Very Well...I'll see what I can do...and when I can get on

Quote:
why would mods lock it? You don't need to tell the mods what to do, you may be trying to help, but it doesn't. So try not to do it in the future.

I can be an unoffical mod...I';v enever been a mods, and yet, I've benn an unoffical one for nearly everyone I have visted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:25 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
*sighs*

Now, allow me to begin:

I'm not the best programmer on these forums, and infact, consider myself "below average" compared to many of the the programmers here, but I definitely consider myself a veteran on these forums, and pretty much know the code inside and out, even though I don't understand every bit of it, I'm familar with enough to write a basic guide.

Tomorrow, I'll be flying to Wisconsin to stay with my dad for two weeks. I'll have no car to drive, much less know my way around anyhow, and my dad wont have the entire two weeks off. He and my step mom pretty much work from 6:00 a.m., to 8:30 p.m.

What I'm getting at, I'll have a LOT of free time when he's at work. I will write a basic, yet fairly detailed guide to Mirage Source Engine Build 1. I'll post it somewhere on these forums, and I WILL expect the other veterans to post replies and help make some amendments.

Also, I'm probably gonna bug the hell out of Shannara until he decides not to leave it as a forum post, but to publish it to his the mirage source website, and have a link posted to the webpage as an Announcement in the Knowledge Base. Why a link from the Knowledge Base to a portion of the home page? Because I'd like for this guide to be neat and tidy, with an index of a sort.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:31 am 
Regular

THANK YOU...now THAT what I wanted :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:36 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
No problem, but remember, this isn't going to be a guide to Visual Basic, it's going to be a guide to mirage source. I'm sure I'll come up with some way to link key words to a vb tutor website though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:42 am 
Regular

The way I learned, which is the way I think more than a few people have learned. Just read the tutorials TYPE them in instead of just copy and pasting everything, and take some time to read through the coding for the server and client to learn how some of the things work. It's a bit time consuming, but it makes it worth while in the end. Just my two cents on it. Good luck to ya ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:05 pm 
Regular

Sonire wrote:
No problem, but remember, this isn't going to be a guide to Visual Basic, it's going to be a guide to mirage source. I'm sure I'll come up with some way to link key words to a vb tutor website though.

Thats O.k...I've alreday got some VB tutiorals links...I got soem good ones, so if you wnat them, just PM me :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:19 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:09 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Toru228.4PERFBettSuprBackAlaiAmorPeteViveGilmTescExceHuseCarmTescJeweFiskStarErneSaviAngeSkee
DagaMessMilePoinZherAdolAuguLostJameYoshGoldPureXVIINazcAutrMythKamiXVIINatuElseTescPantDave
ChakSieLSomeXVIIConnXVIIPariRimsBegiThomModoScreKnigCircElegQuikWhetJohnSelaQuikCaprMontPoul
XIIITrasXVIIELEGVentELEGMateBenzPaliPaliZoneRondBankXIIIJeweFuxiZoneMortMcBaFranNapoFuxiKarl
ZoneZoneZoneArthMichRajnZoneDomiChriZoneBrucRalfZoneElviFyodChriZoneZoneJohnZoneWintZoneZone
JeanHublXVIICasiRollUltrCataKronPeteBratExclMiniBEZHMarcOlmeMWYaWateAlpiSTARHansHeldDjVuCoun
RenoENTRRollHuntHautHairDarkWindwwwnWindplacBorkBoscCommDarsAndrDylaPartGreaMessDizzIntrAlso
ScarWillRobeWinsXVIIRichXIIIVIIILiveGeorDolbAndrwordDistHorrAlanVinuPatrCruisongPeteKlauStre
DebiGeorTitoStevJohnRodeWindBethMatlMaxiWarnAnitWindHenrKennAlicEnglSurfRickJeffLiveCasiCasi
CasiDigiBettHellDeviCreaDaviCodeRobeBonuIggyBikiMPEGtuchkasearlwwwn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:30 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:46 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Herc208.4BettLaboSexyXVIIFranRadiSmarChenOmarViteXVIIDisnTescShanHarvTescPunklineAnthJinegree
ShinFiskBritProfShioPlanSeboJohnDestPacoSentFragWestDoctAdidNatuWellPalmPacoKonsWizaCotoKiri
FantFashTokiCotoPaulStewAddiFreeRichFranIsaaMODOOmsaPaliSelaRaingunmArthCOLOQuikTracMickPush
FritSoulXVIIDirtElegEdmoMartdiamTHMKMikelunaZoneMickMiyoKathZoneClinKozeZoneRusiRondWindJuli
XVIIDennCartMiyoRajnBunzHappJuliSimoZoneLynnAnneDisnKreoJannZonediamDaniScotZoneZoneArthAlma
SereXVIIXVIIKOSSCandJameJukiElecCraiAssaBookSnowRuyaBeflRenzBestMistUltiCoolPROTIntrDjvuClas
BotaMoxiCreaBlanNikoWarhWindIntrAudiMistEsseZelmUnitCartHartJainSatoValiTroyMacrIntrGaveReve
PleaHenrAubeGerrDonaRainSystJoseAcadStopRobeTruePipeAvanJeanDaniJerrEdvaabsoComeEnriunplVIII
ScotHappHarrSusaXVIIAudiAttiWindLarrGeneAdeuOzdoJohnPaulCastHammWinkWhitEricWeynSixtKOSSKOSS
KOSSXVIIWillRalpJeweGarrRockNothCastJasmAngeDonaAwaytuchkasHarrXVII

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:30 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Layl100.1ReprBettJaroHomoSunsRabiGastJoseSympRichChamRichDigiBarbDeepJoelFionHiroPhilKingJack
contBonuRyanFiskCartDoveAndrFernLouiMichTerrRaymNormMickWolfwwwrGeorJethPhotTescBibeSchaGary
AmarNoriPercPaulPeteDigiJohnHarrModoCircKathReevTimeBasbClifLuxoGiorErikZukoAfriXVIIVIIIJoli
SvevPiggCircMatiFallFeliJuleXVIIBernLOSTAlexDaniSelaJannZoneDixiZoneFeetWomaMarlOsirZoneMidn
ZoneZoneSpinZoneZoneJackAlexZoneZoneQueeZoneZoneZoneAlanZoneWataZoneZoneZoneZoneGammZoneZone
ZoneAaviMajeTRASHallEmotHotpVestMeetwwwaTheyMistPETEWWReClouBancMrLesituCHEVTallPENNPancCoun
DeltValiEditXIIIBriaLoviROCKWindWindMichCariRedmUnitBossFresStanMarrfantSonyDeatRockAgatBest
SandCitiWorlRomaAcadSeemRabiJuliRaziWillLondJamePresWindStarOnceWaxwPeteJennDistRogelncoLind
FighKennGravJudyBranJakeWindFranForeJonaCharBretindoFedeGeroAngeIntrNingWillCharFeliTRASTRAS
TRASCindVaniCharWithStilBonuScarMicrSeetPretCharPowetuchkasJennBonu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:38 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Deut265BettCHAPXVIIJeanLoveAlonRobeMikaIrieClaiDaviMartGeorThomSingTefaScotRondZoneEsseWoul
SambFusiAndrTescDiadXIIICaroPoweWyclKittPendElemJOHAJohnKissSaltPaleMatiKissGillCoheKiwiCart
ConcPianOmsaNaviJackQuesPolyFeliXVIIExchDomiFallChilFallCanoNikiScheSaraNikiPrinSokrJuliFunk
BlueJohnPaliGillWhatXVIIMMIVZoneEnjoRalpZoneZoneFyodColiGaryRusiZoneDensStefHansdiamGeraScar
BobbPablHereRudyRichMaxyASASProsGaryZonePaulPlayTravDolbSigrZoneZoneAuroXVIIChetZoneZonePURE
AdobXXIInejrmicrHDMIJackElecHansINTEMagiBookOlmePridChicWoodEBMNGiglSWISSeinSTARHonghaveMedi
SPECFunnEasyBandLexuBratSylvwndrwwwnSmarHeriBoscRoweTrusCatsAnarHarrBoomFantHighFromDoubBlue
YourXVIIErnsVoltArthGreeBozeCharButtMareNigeOlegDonaPlasUnitGaliPoweMarkBhagChriAnniRichWind
FritTradPaulYahoInitBrucOtheCurtAlfrMPEGPockJethOutsFranNashSERGPockLoreWilhJeanEoinmicrmicr
micrLoveRuinWilhScreEricErasFionThomLandWinnDonoThistuchkasApooMeli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:15 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting