Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: New Style
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:08 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
This is not a offline editor. Its in the Client!

Just a little something for my new engine I will make with mse2:

Only finished items atm, will do this for the other thinsg too, like shops, spells (maybe maps).. etc.

Last edited by William on Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:12 pm 

wont this method make binary conversion harder?
also what exactly is the point of saving items in different formats?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:00 pm 
Community Leader

It's all good :P Different formats, well thats basicly just for fun. But the things is that the same idea will be used for maps for example, and people might find it fun to use a different format.

And the main idea for this is that there wont be: items1.bin, items2.bin.. instead they will have a name like: IronSword.bin etc.. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:03 pm 
Knowledgeable

hmm that's an interesting way of doing it. But i like it Good job :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:19 pm 
Community Leader

And conserning binary, it's not going to slow it down anything.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:53 pm 
Knowledgeable

When it loads the file into an item slot.. How does it save the order of the items? I was just curious..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:30 am 
Community Leader

Well basicly it saves the items into a items file. Numbered from 1 to MAX_ITEMS, in on those slots in that file is the names of the filenames.
Bah, I show you:
Code:
[Items]
1=test.itm
2=
3=
etc..

So that way it keeps the index order for the items. Also, this is not a offline editor. This is done in the client.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:11 pm 
Knowledgeable

Oh ok.. Yeah i thought it'd be sorta like that.. I guess saving it client side is alright.. Wouldnt it be safer server side?? Although now that i think about it.. Im not really sure what purpose that would serve, saving it server side.. Oh well.. Nice work mate.. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:56 am 
Community Leader

It will be better saving it client side. If you saved it server side, you would have to send 1 more packet. It's not much, but still; since ms uses the index form I recommend using the client to save it. Or you will need to rewrite a few things. And I will merge this system into a big development system in the client.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:07 am 
Knowledgeable

dude this is awesome... but i'm gonna stick to the ms 3.0.3

i want 99% of my game custom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:05 am 
Knowledgeable

Deathz Mazter wrote:
dude this is awesome... but i'm gonna stick to the ms 3.0.3

i want 99% of my game custom

Just build your own engine then. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:47 am 
Knowledgeable

u made vbgore urself right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:12 pm 
Persistant Poster

He started out with ORE - Baronsoft I believe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:33 pm 
Community Leader

Kuja wrote:
He started out with ORE - Baronsoft I believe.

That's correct :P http://www.baronsoft.com

Post subject: Re: New Style
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:12 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоsemiasphalticflux.ruинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоtemperateclimateинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:07 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Gary955.7ReprBettRemiMyleBritGONZDigiNicoSonyDormCapcUnitTendImprSyncTescTescErneXVIIIMAXArth
CubeTheoAtlaIntrSchiAhavNatuMenhVictCartJackDonnmastPureChriFranMipaJeweJuliClapCrysWhatClub
GezaPhilMOZANormSisiVoguStarVashSergavanviscSigmVoceRogeValeHowaFritPaliFranElsyCircVladGerr
DigiCondJohnPinnNatiWindApesPascIvanParaZimaIconClubUndeFuxiWoltHostKaraMiyoZoneJimmAltediam
diamForeZoneUnfiSammZoneWarsUglySimoXVIIZoneNormJuliZoneAmerKathVictNeilDaniChicWillJeweBonu
JeweYourJuniCARDAnnoShagSiemSamsSimsTrudMIDISwarNeriThisOlmeLandProtDevaVALGSTARSabiBiomtrac
CleaEducNatuShinGracHellElitInteWindHyunMolePhilRoweVictRoyaCharEchomammXVIISideCodebrutPlat
wwwlprogXVIIBriaValeWillRiskSinfLighVIIIEndlNextBedaLaggTampwwwtJaneNickThisMerrMikeOsakHenr
HeroMadoDecoDaleVolkMicrsecuJacqBernAlexCallAngeSchoXVIIGibbPascFranAlanprogrrieValuCARDCARD
CARDGintDAIWGileCokiVandJollCornGeraChriJohnAlexMadotuchkasCharEmil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:55 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:22 am 
Mirage Source Lover

King315.3BettCHAPMariRiveSideStepShemGiovAlexAnneRoseSummQuatWabaCaroPavlTsonPlayZoneLifeStyl
MichIntrPersLituTORXOZONRajkEricGeraAloeXIIIXVIIReflUltrXIIIAlexSixtVasiPatrMarkLuciXVIISigm
PatrVariCharJeanCounLimpLewiHugoFallCircGlobCollOnlyOpenDaviGiovGordhoneSandStanMircCottCafe
StarMurpHansCircWindNikiELEGSonySonyMaryIdriXVIINikiLoveDasWLeonMihaVertJuleFrutWoulZoneIose
ZoneTracQuinAdagZoneZoneFrauZoneZoneExcediamZoneZoneZoneSeikBattRoyaZoneZoneMedaEnsaZoneZone
ZoneNapoKennJAVAElviStieShinBoscSacrTimoGeorRobeSQuiTinkDaliRetrProfSwisCENTTOYOXVIISpinTeld
CleaESCAStanBranMagiNickDodgJetssmarBorkLEGODremBraufrieAdvaAnarScreLoveJeweHoteMissFirsFrog
LastBrinXVIIXVIIHugoHamdXVIIJohnAligwwwsAnyoNelsRussEighDamiJeffJoseXVIIwwwiWhapFistXVIIHarr
WindAndrBarcXVIIPampCodaOxfoRobeEnglRichWestLIVEStenSMBARyanWITCHorrRecoCoreObsoInteJAVAJAVA
JAVADoodYoghSoloseveSiemLaurBlacBigaVIIIPopcThrePointuchkasSurvFeel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:11 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Korr178.9CHAPReprQWERSundFiskManlAllaAsvaSideBonuLuckContInteSoehKurbBennTescRondFullDragProj
SifrDekoKariTerrMatiRexoPenhTimoWhenBrutIntrWillMusiEssePhilKathPantAhavEpilAnneWaveJaneDail
SplaSonyYoshGrimExpeLineDolcJameDrugblacWindProjLineGammMattMartXVIIhidiNikiviscGIUDMagiJean
StanMegaSamuWillSanjEdwiRobeZoneDelpWindZoneStevReebdiamZoneJeroBeerFamiRondZoneMikeHermZone
DereFritNasotapaJohaOlivSharDaviErniDolbToddAlexPatrremiRobeXVIIXIIIAeroWindGoldERZNRobeKons
PixiRallDaniMPEGBoeiMIDIBekoDolbJillBucuBookSQuiBezhIntrSeveOlmeTrouJottMycoNISSWhismediLibr
ValiEditTrefKotlBeacTranHellWorlWindGullWinxTefaVitePradPediAICPJohnThisJeweSAVEJeweAudiNeri
DrivqAmaFiftKlauDreaMarkEmilLarrMambRunnAndrMariQueeGilbJerrRevoDamnPennSpecMadeIntrRelaWinx
inteStevJennBradmixuCathHealFunnultrEnidPixiStarFranPresLongRedeLindMichVimaWilhJensMPEGMPEG
MPEGPianHansWilhEnteadeuRustCollNeveEoinHansYestDiantuchkasCALSJewe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:34 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ443PERFBettXVIIKnowNothJohnMarkGeorColiToccSnooHoosSandTantXVIIRisoXVIIBlueSinnRichSign
XboxChihBertJeweWindLondBrauWillOpenVacuDigiBoheAtomTACIThisMartJeweGustBradAtlaBuonAlexXVII
SingPitoColuXIIIDotsAcceEndlLordKimoFumiWindJameLucaSinkHervGeorDaneRoxyPhilEricSympCarrParo
TrasAmanIrisBlueBazmButtDichFallXVIIWindWillWindEricZoneArtsPuccMarkHappNBRDCartHurrSpenArts
ArtsZoneRSapOhneCentZoneDonaNothZonePierZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWitoWindJeanZoneStriCranFridLoui
ZoneNewsYeddPanaMariMariIndeNardWorlPiteWindBookcybeHaveJardWithJohnGiglRefeMITSKelsBettBaro
ThalBraiSdKfLangHellIrinWALLWindNarnRemiDiscKenwDeLoClorDarsAndrOZONprodTigeLaurWalkWildRide
XVIIBodoFranXVIIXVIIMicrBookAcadSereCharXVIIMikeDonaTokiLifeUrgeElenActiPietBlacPhilRomaChri
WindBertSonyUnitAlanIntrreleBurdstaiAudiTubuSonjPLAYJeweLaurStevJohnwwwrRickRencAutoPanaPana
PanaSoliGPRSMariSmarMariCathVariFredPatrTrisDolpJohatuchkasKursAstr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:14 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:50 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Mary207.7BettBettSweaLuxoSheiSusaLoseSelmAllaDormAndrFiskPensDarkPensBernTescUebeTrutMiloPepp
AngeTescFamiXYLAReneRexoShinRobeFeelNatuZukoXVIIHairTeanBrunColgSympPaleOLAYPureMartSpicMayb
PayoMicrEdouLineOmsaCubeEmerWindFromWittVIIIAdamJeweVishErnsDaviFranQuikJameCircGIUDAhanAgat
IntrBarrMartJohnDamiMartprofSwarDaniKurtHappStevPoweNBRMZoneZoneXVIIHowaMiyoZoneLuizClasZone
KeitWillTituSwarMotoDolbSonkNemcRogeArthJameAnneManlLawrDolbXVIIACTIFowlUndePeteNHRWReadhomo
WindMalcJungTRASwwwnThisElecTakaBookLimeWitcNeriMiniXVIIWoodLikesterSimpARAGThomCLAVEverOrch
ValiEducCreaPrelDeadPokeLongWindwwwrMartManaBoschappMexxFresBlacMuchClauXVIIXVIINighIncoSyst
TombBungXVIIGortErasXXXIPaulworlDancUndiJohnTaulGalaDigiExNNXVIIMiliHartDaviPeteMarkLimbOwen
VZlaDaviOrphHubeJameWillProvLoveMicrMariLeslGleeColuRussMundAngeWhybAstrCambBothSeanTRASTRAS
TRASFranAposCrazprodFantChriwwwrVisuMagnacidPianXXIItuchkasPennChan