It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: HP/SP/EXP Bars
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:42 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
Look at these bars:

I've decided that they really suck.
Can any of you talented pixel Artists (Namz, Mith, Vans, or Quake) spruce them up a bit for me. Id like a sort of Celtic look to them, but I need to keep the width and height the same. Also, I send a dollar to your pay pal account xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:03 pm 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: vans_graf@hotmail.com
Hope you like them:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:18 pm 
Persistant Poster

Holy shit, they're fantastic. Could you make a gray model for when they empty?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:25 pm 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: vans_graf@hotmail.com

Have a nice day
Oh if you want, I can also make you a GUI since im bored

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:58 pm 
Persistant Poster

Ive got a Basic GUI, but if you'd like to add a little flare to that to, that'd be great :) Especially my buttons. They really suck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:45 pm 
Persistant Poster

XD No photoshop?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:49 pm 
Persistant Poster

lol, I have that photoshop signature because that's what I use at work. I don't have a copy at home, and I don't know how to really make something from scratch with it. All I do is acne removal, dust spotting, hair removal, and pretty much anything that whoever is ordering a photo from us wants.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:52 pm 
Persistant Poster

When I get some free time I'll create you some gui.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:00 pm 
Persistant Poster

You guys are great ^^

Yeah, I definitely wanna use less labels >.>
So more GUI is the solution. I'll get with one of you later (probably Vans, cuz I think Kuja has more to work on) I'll send all the bitmaps I've used, and you guys can make them look pretty ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:00 am 
Persistant Poster

Sonire to be honest that screenshot is lovely if you kept it a 16 bit game - i actually love that classic feel 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:24 pm 
Submit-Happy

Sonire, I want you inside me.

Plus, your gui is sexy. Don't change it.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:12 am 

Kite wrote:

Plus, your gui is sexy. Don't change it.

i agree, the other part is just weird XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:17 am 
Persistant Poster

I guess I never posted an update that included the new bars. So, here it is :P

Also squeezed in my speech editor.

Kite wrote:
Sonire, I want you inside me.

Look me up when you're 18.
(I jest)

Glad you guys like the GUI. William thinks it's too bright (I think).
It turns out I wont be using RMXP graphics, as Quake has been kind enough to work on sprites for me. I still need a tile artist though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:23 am 
Persistant Poster

I still dont understand how you people get the exp bar working so well, i have always had trouble with it; i either spam packets like a nutcase or dont send them often enough :roll:.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:35 am 
Persistant Poster

Sending the EXP bar at the right moments isn't that hard. My experience updates in the following subs:

Killing a Player
Killing a NPC
Completing a Quest
And for good measures - Leveling up

Updating it in the game loop = teh suck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:45 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
I like the new screenshot. A lot of new improvements, but Im still not too found of the gui, at least make the chat a light brown color or something, black doesn't really match the whole picture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:41 am 
Persistant Poster

Eh, I would change the chat color, but that means I'd have to change soo many message colors being sent. I'd actually really like to use the parchment as a background, but I still don't know how to make a rtb with a pic background. And really, I do'nt think there is a way to do it that really works on windows xp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:46 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Im pretty sure it works to use a picture for a rtb. There are modified components and such.. but either way, you could still use a nice color :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:39 am 
Regular

nice one Vans :wink:

Post subject: Re: HP/SP/EXP Bars
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:52 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:59 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Char837.7ReprBettremiSterFranVIIIRomaPietEyeTTescAtlaAMBASergsingtechRondTescDaviMicrWindWitt
TescFyodClasAzarCredNeutJeweMileHenrKurtWillUnbrRemiNatuPlaiJohaLewiWindFranSlowNokiNichJame
GezaKwapAssoPaolJackJoseEnigMariKoffblacblacTheoZoroChriRobeSupeMariFELIAnatNikiOsirPrinByro
JewePhitGiovWaveJameTraiGeorElizMahiWindRainSimsBarcSagaSwarRighFirequotMiyoZoneDeseShowZone
ZoneFranZoneVirgMartZoneMeinAnytactiKareZoneXVIINokiZoneSycoXVIIBarrJeanXVIIDeepDillDukeDolb
JeanSaviPeteRITMSoliLHacSamsSamsLEGOCameBlutZamaESACSwarWindMistReitBrinPerfTOYOPhoeMeylClas
SupeEditEducBlanMoxiLegeWindColdWindRoweSilwViteDysoChevRoyaXIIIBonuWindSuavKrupPartMultGran
RichMagiHerbThomTechJameBasiFranXVIIAlleDigiAlekAlleHearGuesSistThisJamehammChapBrucNeilWind
GillJacoBernMariMarkJohnStudWINXPlayBeatFranLisaInteNolaSincHartArthBriaCharPremAstrRITMRITM
RITMIrfawwwbQuicAtenJoinDigiWishXVIIVariCambBonnXVIItuchkasHenrJuli

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:47 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:14 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Life311.3BettCHAPTheoENNIWestXVIIJackKaziimblXIIIProfFuckFiskTonyRobeBridWindZombZoneMacdMonk
AuroNowaYounMagiRecoBookDaviCoalMPEGGezaPoulMeleHurrBrauHerbHonoRemitrayAccaDraglegeKurtOlle
PatrJackXVIIUmbeKennNickJohnStevEnjoCircCircVashMaurRafaPoppCarrXVIIarisAstoHeinCharFunkJewe
SimsLeigBernClauWindCircELEGSPORUnreXVIIJuliNervNikiAnimZoneWingSlimBrinAndeISSBPretZoneMich
ZoneDashAlivEuroZoneZoneDrBrZoneZoneIrviZoneZoneZoneZoneMiyoMusiTimoZoneZoneCubaAmorZoneZone
ZonePlayhromTechDOXACataBoscSeveWaltNichliveWherAfteAleiCrisOverOlmeBeflPROTTOYOSiegSchwTang
CleaValiVictHansKickSkagBabyDigiWindBoscLEGOTaniBOSCNiceAdvaTranBackDionSonyRamoAlexSeraJewe
FlyiXVIIGeroKathHainParkFrieJohaVIIIWaltKissVariMikhLimpMileXVIIPatrDungOZONRiccAngejustAlex
JohnAswaKennDeutCromSheiDrWeExceMartCathBonuDireJohnBarbPhilTeenWindHansSaniInviTyraTechTech
TechBrunHansPhotEckhAlfoSortThomFleeFrieRenoJavaTulituchkasSterProt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:02 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Alle149.5CHAPReprMeilIntrKathSwamRemiAlekKoopHillBackWindPensTescEkelNitrTescSaosLindAbraBobb
SifrEXPEXylaKarlBrilBeauOralNeriSummBvlgIndiDashLiceDesiPhilExpePantGlisGillLeviHousTituDoma
SplaGuitBreaAmarGlorLineVoguDaviOregMariWindReviEugeVishAgatDubaJoanBestSelaNikiSergViraXVII
GeorSaidLimpJorgPaulPariKeigZoneRosiSonyLAPINaliGardSwarZoneMaryInsiGranRondZoneNellPaciZone
ZhenJohnHappSwarWordOrlaJeanJorgEsseBernXVIICastGunnGellInstMariGordVedrMarkCineZoneIsaaRobo
SOLUHanoMiloMPEGmadeGinaHotpBallWindCatiMichSQuiCarrWWRePionLineJewePierAVTOJustAmerypopOper
ValiEditEducThomponyLegeBabyJeweinteSilwIwakPanaBorkAquaTwiswwwiStanThisLuckSiemTrioRootProt
MorePoopMichVIIIXVIIMcKiEmilJeanDestTechcasePatrSvenLisaEverWantNoisColuMichFeinBessBernLefe
HansAmbjIRWIYorkCarcRajsReciModeEnroWilhDireRideFineKornMicrXVIILynnBenoTwilRogeJetBMPEGMPEG
MPEGConcPunkEvanThomMetaIntePamePotoLouimailMicrDavituchkasMathGene

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:26 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Mort436.1PERFBettXVIILyneBonuGeorGiacLopePaulOpenSnooRoyaArthWereEnidUnitXVIICoffHadnVIIIHunt
JagePunkXVIINielWindJeweRobeCharHarmJeweTrisRhytMuelLacaNineAlexAdobBastEricHerdWaveFranHans
SlatDonaWongLineAndrXVIIDrivFranAllaJameWindStreWritArmiJorgvirtSvevmattChriAlleAlleOscaDeee
MeriGiocJohaHairFranDougCircLogiAnatXboxDaviHeavGeorZoneArtsOsirClauquotArtsDougZippRaymArts
ArtsZoneInviRoomZoneZoneHonoWiedZoneJohaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMattPROMZoneZoneSkatFeelGaryJust
ZoneXVIIRizlPhilMingRaimEnerElecSonyAfteLittBookRoseAlanParaPulpAlthConcRefeCITRMicrHELLBene
TUSCEditXVIIFlasHaroTactDigiRoadCoreHongHumaTefaChuccontWhisWindYourJorgRennSyneWaitXVIIWoma
UtopSaleBenjVIIIRalpBeasMeltPeteRabiCharOZONKladValeMuchViewDeepNeilDaviNickCharLostComePaul
WindDolbMichBaifRobeGoldKathSeijPROMMariTomaXVIIDecocallSPECSpinToveSergOtfrLookPhotPhilPhil
PhilKateWindBuddKingRudyConcPlayStevRiccJourMarkFerntuchkasUsinAnna