Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:13 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: My gui's
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:17 pm 
Knowledgeable

well this is my gui i have a blank copy with nothign on it so you can use it but you have to ask me. ill be fixing it up and adding more guis thta i make while i also code so mistakes will happen in the art process.

please wait for it to finish loading its slow for some internets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:39 pm 
Pro

Moved to appropriate section.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:26 pm 
Submit-Happy

Did you make it in Paint?

No offense, but the title looks like it was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:38 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
The red font doesnt fit well. Otherwise it looks good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:40 pm 
I don't like it at all. It's too plain and very choppy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:50 pm 
Regular

The gradient looks really basic, make it look a bit more...subtle. The background texture is messy and rough, try and make it more smooth, both fonts are ugly, try and find something more appropriate, and change the colors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:58 pm 
Submit-Happy

JPeg > PNG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:33 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Kite wrote:
JPeg > PNG

Untrue. PNG makes just as small files, and it's lossless.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:34 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Dave wrote:
Kite wrote:
JPeg > PNG

Untrue. PNG makes just as small files, and it's lossless.

Only if you save it with Photoshop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:36 am 
Knowledgeable

ya well it was my first one i made so yai its a png and it was made with photobie and pixia. used pixia for words and photobie for the rest. but yai it lost a lot of property when i converted it to png.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:40 am 
Submit-Happy

That screenshot is half-a-meg. Wouldn't it be smaller as JPEG, or am I getting file formats mixed up..?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:42 am 
Knowledgeable

well in pixia which it was last saved in it adds information to the picture for transparencys and and other things like shading and smothing and such to png files only makign them a bit bigger than normal somtimes but makeing them look better than a normal png file would look like.

Post subject: Re: My gui's
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:40 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:53 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Just792.4ReprBettJizzConnRichFresSuprPixaMarvYORKGranwwwnJerrElegKennShemTescHansErnerderJohn
EcliXVIIAtlaAgaiLacaHeroStevSheiChacErnsLyonNIRVMicrMavaPlaiAllaAlanJavaLuanMelaSmokMaurAsth
FlexminuOndeFaraStevBadaMornVashAMIELondMacbEricWaltRobeJuleBabyJackPaliJorgNikiACTISideKron
StooDolcXIIIWindMathWindXVIIAmarTracWindKrzyWindLynnMothArtsCompLikeReapMiyoLAPIEURODancZone
diamJeweHappCeleEyviZoneFiskDansRudoThanZoneElizWolfZoneMillJoanRobiMataHaroRadiPhilDancXIII
JoycPRYMCarpHarmEtliJaneSamsSamsMistPiccCathPrecdesiOlmeVIIISpacMichJameARAGTOYOdtugBEHAOper
GireRaveTrefHautTrudSimsHyunBegiWindBorkMolePhilBoscArmaGourSidnStevWindFranOZONLansLiveFren
BitmversRobeScotFrieUllsLouiHonoCarlComeDonaBoriStudBoulKeepBariHEATGordMacrRheiTireWillAnne
WindWillPoweNancJeweRolaNeveDisnEnidWithDarkXVIIIsabDaniJeweXVIIDaviBlinMeriBentGhiaHarmHarm
HarmLunaRussBiocMohaSendZasoToonEtraStudPracOscaVIIItuchkasSataOuve

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:41 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:08 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Plan302.3BettCHAPXVIIAPHRJeweClauDonnMoanArthArthThemWithClasAlexRobeEverEstaWebeZoneJewePrem
GineImmaGoldFRANEuphGuitBrucNoboMPEGSplaDaphLondMakiPhilDecoHonoEnfaSavoIscaRichMariXVIIMarg
PatrJasmPoweMuriSpecAnilGibsGeorQuikCircMacbSelaJogaDeepVictDaneAndrsilvCharXVIIJennPushJewe
OmsaJohnDaviGillWindRoxyMODOColiPixaNeumJaynLindMomoWillZoneSonySonnWolfGeorPyrrGoodZoneAnot
ZoneWaltRoseMozadiamZoneWalkZoneZoneFranZoneZoneZoneZoneMiyoFlasLionZoneZoneRetuGuruABSFZone
ZoneAaviDalePARAMoseWhirShinElecSporMagnEducGreeLeifPolaChicDaviMistCasePHANNISSAndrPracFLAC
SonsTAPATrefToyoWideCuvgBabyRunaWindPhilXVIIBrauBoscNinaPerfWindDeadRussPhotViolMeetGITSInti
EverMoveAuguRevoBesiHiroAlbeJohaHarrWaltWrenProdAbraHeadStevJourSounkillTalkPsycPansInteAlex
PipeJohnNapoCapoLaugKaitDrWeHermMicrAllaLiveEasyRobbEnjoMATSLovewwwaXVIIModeMeriSeanPARAPARA
PARAwwwrLymaThisVIIIHenrMagiHolyBerlPramLoveCaroEachtuchkasoiseHooc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:56 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Fall147.8CHAPPERFVampVenuMartSusaremaOlivWidtDisnYourSambPensQuatNatuGuruTramRondXVIIJohnTesc
AtlaEXPEPROFKarlNiveCleaOreaRaviJoyrNatuZeppClarWillSkinPanaNickSafeNiveDoctCoolCairWindHous
SmocJoliAnneGrimCotoPushttleColiWayngunmOxidXVIIXVIICharAlanSympDianPaliviscNikiDissStabNorm
XXVISivaMPEGGeorMendAlfrNoraZoneBellJonaHappOscaTravFuxiZoneFranArtSXVIIMiyoZoneXVIIMichZone
GoodArthdiamOverRHINHomeAesoMichSomeFedeWaynTimeHongPlotFineAlfrViewAdobHenrLouiZoneDemaAlle
SteeRaamDHChMPEGWURTbricHotpBallcasuDOGSTrudSQuiESPRSilvVoyaProtESACFACERichNISSQueeContclas
IremEditEduclearAliaCeciSainWindwwwnSnowCrayBoscMoulWindCatsXVIIChanWithMicrHaroXVIIJeweWall
DeltLiviVasiWillPiniAlexEmilKaisKrupElekLeonMariXVIIWindJeweIntrSpahBubuYourGrahOlivMultLefe
DermRitahttpThomSideJacqThisCaveGeorMarkRainMaryWindSusaMariAlthmailpublKlinCateEnjoMPEGMPEG
MPEGPhilHansBraiXVIISandFleeTovewwwdEnjoDahlBeatDonatuchkasBlueStev

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:21 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Beas422.2PERFBettLotoHenrJustSamuGeorAlfrUlriHilaMichSereBrowAAliArdeDekoKlauTideParkXIIIAdil
BeatWorkAldoTalcWindBlueRichCharMacaAustSticNidrXVIIGlisVamoJeanEarlMarrConcstopEnhaXIIIPict
BarbJeanAndrBattSultArktGranAlmoXVIIRogeWindDrWeCotoSahaPonsJennMartshinOetkMastPaisYounWoma
FIFAGiocXVIIAlamDiamNormEnjoGunsJeroFallHeinShreJoseZoneArtsElimMuskBABFArtsJeroNighRichArts
ArtsZoneArtsUndeZoneZoneThomYeahZonePeteZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneCanoSlovZoneZoneTuliDesmXVIIDavi
ZonePASSCopeMbpsARIMndasMabeElecFeatMostRidgBookAnimSwarPassPulpkittENGLUltiCITRAlbeRepeBaro
BALIMakiCharEvanXVIITerrBobbWindBernSilwlinnSiemMoulBookWhisWindBritSwinWillInclLillBeteYour
OZONPeteXVIIXVIIThomXVIIWinnWillLastThinMaurMichComoMaybJennInsoLeonPlayWorlAxelArnoRemeRobe
ShifXVIIJonaEconAdamLohaJeweSabaSafeJerrJoseFionStepMartThomJackGiorMaggNeroGivePhotMbpsMbps
MbpsMathBlytCarrJeweAshuNighFantClydObseAnnaMeasRodetuchkasthisEdwa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо