Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: k2h - New Dungeon
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:00 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
My new 'dungeon' :) C&C Please
The candle has a animation ;)

Last edited by William on Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:25 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
Seems more like a dungeon than a cave, but I <3 your gfx style.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:28 pm 
Community Leader

Sonire wrote:
Seems more like a dungeon than a cave, but I <3 your gfx style.

Thanks, guess it's a dungeon. But I kinda mixed cave and dungeon up in my head.. anyway, added the opening.

Last edited by William on Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:36 pm 

Doesn't really match the sprite, but its still good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:43 pm 
Community Leader

DeJaVu wrote:
Doesn't really match the sprite, but its still good

It might be because its darker in the dungeon, should probably figure out how to darken the sprite...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:45 pm 
Submit-Happy

PIXEL SHADING

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:51 pm 
Community Leader

Kite wrote:
PIXEL SHADING

Kite, grow up. Make usefull posts. Maybe you would mind to explain some instead of showing your stupidity by using caps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:07 pm 
Submit-Happy

>.>;;

You asked for how you could make the sprites pixels darker, so I told you how. No need to get mad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:13 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: steve.bluez@googlemail.com
Yeah i was gunna say more "mine" than cave. You could try making the tiles brighter and using alpha blending to darken everything, that way the sprite will match the contrast of the tiles.

Also, considering the size of the sprite in comparison to the height of the dungeon walls, you may see that it looks better to have higher walls.

Tip: Dungeons, mines etc were usually man-made where as caves are naturaly constructed, usualy by water erosion inside the cave (Probably all I remember from Geography lessons).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:40 pm 
Pro

http://pscode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.a ... 6422027545

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:45 pm 
Community Leader

Kite wrote:
>.>;;

You asked for how you could make the sprites pixels darker, so I told you how. No need to get mad.

Sorry, but don't use caps next times. It has that affect.

GameBoy wrote:
Yeah i was gunna say more "mine" than cave. You could try making the tiles brighter and using alpha blending to darken everything, that way the sprite will match the contrast of the tiles.
Also, considering the size of the sprite in comparison to the height of the dungeon walls, you may see that it looks better to have higher walls.
Tip: Dungeons, mines etc were usually man-made where as caves are naturaly constructed, usualy by water erosion inside the cave (Probably all I remember from Geography lessons).

Yeah, i agree :P I'll try and see if the walls look better if they are 1 tile higher, it might make it look unproportional somehow in my mind. But I test it. Thanks

grimsk8ter11 wrote:

Thanks Grim, I'll check it out.
Edit: Checked it out, gives me some errors upon start. Might go through the code instead to find out how it works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:48 pm 
Pro

Its DX 8 not 7

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:27 pm 
Submit-Happy

I think he means the downloadable code doesn't work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:42 pm 
Community Leader

grimsk8ter11 wrote:
Its DX 8 not 7

I have dx9 on my computer, so it should work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:49 pm 
Submit-Happy

Maybe Grim thought you meant you couldn't get it to work with Mirage..?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:49 am 
Community Leader

I can't run it without getting errors. But I might be able to figure out whats needed it be ripped to make the sprite darker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:57 am 
Community Leader

Kite wrote:
Maybe Grim thought you meant you couldn't get it to work with Mirage..?
Havn't tried to add it to mirage yet, since I can't get the code running, and havn't felt like trying to get it working since I have a bug with my map editor, that must be fixed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:31 am 
Pro

You need to init everything as DirectX8 not 7 as a heads up. Dunno if thats what you are doing or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:50 am 
Community Leader

grimsk8ter11 wrote:
You need to init everything as DirectX8 not 7 as a heads up. Dunno if thats what you are doing or not.

I'll try that.

Post subject: Re: k2h - New Dungeon
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:39 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:52 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Erwi792.3ReprBettRemaWindRichFutuTotoSupeGuitOmegAtlaLuckElviTefaBoogStruCeruMariPeterderLoui
NataBestTescPoulLacaHomeMichChanCarlErnsDashZebrBeatCreoCleaHamiInviRansFyodWantTescAngeStar
FlexDepaBoulYehuElleTourMornKoffMcDomailMacbPublOktePhilKateTrocMariPaliJorgRoxyDaviTimoJewe
HaleBellMaurRainLouiWindOdumSimothatWindKrzyWindTimoNeveWillValiPolkBlinMiyoZoneImmeDresZone
diamBlanHappComeNilsZoneValiYourJameNichZoneSallRolaZoneHiatJackJoycClinSimoKleeLoisCallShaw
JohnPRYMForeMPEGMODARozaNardSamsMistJeweXIIIWelcdesiGutePramBarcJoshCzesAriaToyoLXXVMEDIOlga
SupeCreaCHARFranlittDragJeweWindWindBoscNatuPhilMORGJeweGourXXVIJeweWindXVIIThisMotiFreeXVII
wwwaWolfLionScotAfteAufbVictXIIIXVIIDeceVienBurtDinoThinCeteXandsimpMoveJohnFromBlacOratVikt
MIDIevenItalPaulJeweWindMoscFleuFionFormPixaTakeXVIIMiloCharONLYTracWorlJoelXVIIGhiaMPEGMPEG
MPEGJameStilNEXTSupePromMichULovEtraTrioIndeBuddTheotuchkasFeliSerg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:40 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:06 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Carr302BettCHAPCharJACKAzizEditVincAnneGuelNikodiamBattFiskVIIIAgatRadiFionWolfZoneJewePlin
XVIIJohaNighAnydMesrTradReveCettToveEnueProfPastGlorBrauDecoHonoHorsSympVeikSureKotcJohnMarg
PatrThisCaroSigmCaroJeffGeraJameSpliClicMacbMariSomeCarnMartAlejEmmamirrJoseLiebGustVinySide
WindSemeXVIIEnhaWindRoxyMODONintFIFAcontAlexAllbRobaPiecZoneGeorWhatWoodXIIIEHLPRiveZonePedr
ZoneZoneBangSocidiamZoneLuigZoneZoneWindZoneZoneZoneZoneMiyoRideJameZoneZoneSideIntrZoneZone
ZoneTerrUmogCHIMrotoZanuShinElecSporMageEducValeLeifPETEPETEMartJeanCaseFIGHNISSBriaAxelimag
SweeMERESlinJeffOnceActiToloDoesKonzBorkDanaRoweBoscPradPerfWindJeweAlfrPanaJeweHaveGITSInti
ChanYuryAuguRevoXVIIFranFrieFutuGramJohnSiegProdAlekTerrYevgMikhDaysHenrDaviMoveKattPintStro
AlcaFinaInteDaviRaveRyanAcroFinaKatyMichStanXVIIRobbWindXVIIWelcwwwrXVIIModeWhatSeanCHIMCHIM
CHIMwwwrRyuhKeitIntrChenTracLongFionLiliShogXVIIAutotuchkasHandrock

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:55 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Fess147.7CHAPPERFLovePierKirsMarkMcAfClydFablScotSidnCasuPensQuatEkelElecTescKariJohnJohnMarg
clasMASTElegKarlPresAhavMavaJohnTripNatuBreaBurdRichCarrBrauCharSafeBiosArgiLeviAlfrWindHous
BrilBoulTimeNighCotoRudyPushWindtranblacStigXVIIGedeSigmRichspirKatrPaliSelaSelaGIUDGranRain
AndyBenzKaraArisAndrBobbNoraZoneLymaStewHappCityPictFuxiZoneTerrsoutfilmMiyoZoneAnneJeweZone
JeanBarbZoneEwigRHZNExplRobeLeveMaybDisnRobiStefElisKarlPSALAlfrTitlThomRichJeanZoneFoolAddi
EverRaamMadeMPEGFragbricHotpBallHeavBookMistOlmeDaviPeacJaapXXXLGillFACEAVTONISSLouipulmclas
IremEditEducGaryPlayChetHoldXVIIKampMistSmalKenwDeLoPumaWhisXVIIMontNetwFashAlliNoamPikmCool
NovaDragNorbJameJohnJennEmilXVIIAkerXVIILeonLeonBogdInteJeweMadeKeviRichDigiFireFranLionSoft
MafiRichMichMicrSidePieronlyCamePoweMarkMillIlkoProxHeikLuulSagaJoseKarrPattJohnNokiMPEGMPEG
MPEGQUMODeatWizawwwkAdolwwwkAntjwwwdEnglErnsmanySpectuchkasBlueMenn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:19 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Dead419PERFBettJuliHenrJustSamuValeXVIIMichDianMichFMDiBrowColiJameDekoGeraTideParkXVIIAdil
BriaWorkAldoAndrWindBlueJohnCharPalhAustSticNidrRenaGlisTurnGustMakiMarrRafistopLoveHoliXIII
VeraJeanAndrBattThemArktGranFallXVIIRogeWindWillCotoSahaPonsJennElizrosyXVIIFeelPaisYounWoma
FIFAGiocXVIICartDiamSummCircGunsJeroFallHeinShreXVIIZoneArtsPantAlkaBuioArtsJeroMothCharArts
ArtsZoneArtsNichZoneZoneThomTakeZonePeteZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMillSlovZoneZoneTuliPartViviMatt
ZoneMustBetwPhilBoufndasElecElecTyvePaulBOOMBookAnimSwarBeflAntiGiglNOTTUltiCITRDarlfullCham
BALICrayScieOpenXVIIDreamentWindBernSilwKidsViteVitehappWhisWindRobeSwinAmazInclLillSandINTE
OZONGuntMusiThomGhiaXVIIUnemworlScarThinDeepJameComoEnhaJennEverMobiKirbFinaBellArnoComiSTRI
WindVIIIJonaEconKateorigTrasMyriSafeDaniLumeCaroJeroNewtThomMichStruBeloNeroFlyiAdobPhilPhil
PhilMathBlytChucLandRajkNighVengNickObseSugaHansRodetuchkasJennEdwa

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next