Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Coder For Stargazer
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:16 am 
Regular

Google Talk: emerl19@gmail.com
I am in need of a coder to help me with some features. The game i am currently working on will have customization, such as hair, eye color, and skin color. I also need some assistance with a simple quest system and a few trade skills. Contact me on MSN: AlexL19@live.com
If your gonna tell me to give more info, id rather not, since i would like to keep most of it down low until i have more done.
The engine im currently using is Elysium Diamond 3.0.2 and i am willing to change for the coders needs.

Also additional info if switching engines. I would need these features.
3 frame movement
Paperdoll
And thats all :P

Last edited by Sylint19 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Coder For Stargazer
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:15 am 
I was thinking about it, then you said Elysium. I'm not in the mood to program everything ES has for you to be willing to use an engine.

Sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:32 pm 
Regular

Matt wrote:
I was thinking about it, then you said Elysium. I'm not in the mood to program everything ES has for you to be willing to use an engine.

Sorry.

Haha, all i did so far with code was paper doll. That why i said i was willing to move. Elysium doesn't have that much in it, does it?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:45 pm 
A bunch of crap that's coded horribly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:07 pm 
Regular

Matt wrote:
A bunch of crap that's coded horribly.

Ya, but like i said, im willing to change, i barely use all of the features of ES. But ill switch if you want (man i sound desperate XD)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:08 pm 
Submit-Happy

Whether you're using the systems or not, they're terrible and slow down the project. Not to mention it's always been horrible ugly.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:10 pm 
Regular

Robin wrote:
Whether you're using the systems or not, they're terrible and slow down the project. Not to mention it's always been horrible ugly.

wut?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:44 pm 
Robin is right. If you're going to do anything, do it right. Start with MS4, not any version of Elysium.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:26 am 
Regular

Matt wrote:
Robin is right. If you're going to do anything, do it right. Start with MS4, not any version of Elysium.

I would, but remember, im looking for a coder, and i suck at code.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:16 pm 
Knowledgeable

Sylint19 wrote:
Matt wrote:

I would, but remember, im looking for a coder, and i suck at code.

Learn then dude..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:50 pm 
Regular

Learning, but slowly, im doing graphics more than anything.
So still im looking for a coder, not people telling me to learn to code.
Since i need help, i posted, thats it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:22 pm 
Um. Yeah. We're helping you by giving you the nudge to learn for yourself.

I suggest, if you truly want a programmer, offer to pay. Though, you won't get anything done for cheap.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:48 pm 
Regular

Google Talk: pepin1337@gmail.com
Dugor..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:33 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:32 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

earl498PERFBettAlbeDigiBoomPhilMattMichBabyJeweTescJeweJackPeerbookRondNakeLennPhilCathTesc
JuleDonaCanbJeweSouvblonGezaNoriWateAloeBargSoftSettAntoDoctOuveKarrDiadSondJeanSousSileXVII
PhilArthHUMMJudiLineDAIWDisnONEXHeckHaroWoltIsaaSeeiJuliMetaXIIIJeroFELIPierAndrJeweJeweFlat
LittManhJeffMaciLeslSonyLargErleTravLateWaltivilBeliMoveNHRBLaugEartWintArtsFuxiHateXVIIFuxi
ArtsZoneArtsDontTherZoneTogeVIIIZoneSaraZoneZoneXVIIZoneMinhRogeXVIIEdgaZoneNokiCathJameJona
SeriAstoFabrtranSchaRichTekaElecRichDaviMicrAlanPrelFiesBriaGiglMWElWoodStepSEATunioThisClas
RemiEducEditChibHautLaugwwwrBlacWINDBeifBoomPhilBoscCastAdvaFantMuchSethHenrwwwgPlanTimeHarr
WindSagaXVIIBrunJohnActiThroVictneueCharForeDrexCoeuGreaToucTechCineLiveSonyCowbWillJohnThro
MichRichMoniXXVITrefCateEdgaSPINZIMAJameBonuWindCathXVIIRobeVivaAlcoOverWaltXVIIWindtrantran
tranrosoCharThisAnnePaulHambRemoDoroFounAeroArouCecituchkasXVIIAstr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:18 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:44 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Buck259.5BettCHAPCarlCharXIIIMickJereAlivSchiSideJacgHoldEauxDaviCafeHaroBradAnaiZoneChilJack
DarlIainJeweGlenSympRobeHenrPartLeveXVIIBradArisWindFyodBlueWaltJaidDaviLuxeWillShelfiscDani
KissMichErasEnriRobeNathHonoXVIIRobaCircCircFrenWabaScotQuikBoazLemoStouCheeGarySothBoroXVII
RelaDimaSelaNeriFallWeniMunsJackLivePALIThacWillELEGMORGZoneJeffStefPostTroiHughFallZoneImme
ZoneZoneMamaZoneZoneZoneLawyChetZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneGeorSummZoneZoneZoneBlacChetChet
ZoneXXIIVictBlueAGFAMABEDavoLinuOnceToloOffiSomaVegaPolaBookLabaMistMatiOPELARAGPeacThisOrch
KarmValiHappRajeMobiChicSkypWindwwwnMistFinesupeBorkThouRoyaToddfallDylaEricRoseRobeRalpXIII
RondLiesVIIIXVIIDonaGiusVespSPRIBuzzAnatSympStepMikhPictLatiStanLadyHourBeloStepPeteLadyThis
DebiPaulFlavHappHendJensXVIICurtWITCClauDigiOzdoSpidMichwwwaRamoVirgWhybChloBetsAlanBlueBlue
BlueXVIIBarcBonuSincMemoPhilHistLeonAndaSpotRodebooktuchkasBlisMaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:32 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

York105.7CHAPPERFMastPlayRajkGeorBuonXVIILittFiskElegColuCaleRidlPensRondHjarHenrThisRobeStef
GegaBriaMetaWeilMaybAccaLacaJekyDougYoghWillXVIIRemiCalaBrauRobeAustGarnJameKlauStevRighCaud
PhilHappShalSunnJeweEverSudoELEGSilvFerrmetaVisaLinkBarbEvenEduaGeorArbeXVIISelaPopaRequwwwm
VoguPushMarkZeldPierStreTetrPariPierHorrJasoNikoNearStevERINAltfMindquotZoneZoneblacParaZone
ZoneCitySwarSilvRondZoneInfeBrokSexeTheoWestNoahCharZoneZileGeorCharMichRolfNaohJehaPeteMigh
RaveJohnLippVideWalkMicrMielSCARSpadDownVadiBookPinaCultWWReMistOlmeOlmeRefeSTARRigaliniNorw
IremWarnCreaHartActiSmobJeweWindWindBorkWishBrauBoscRubyPlanBerlDylaTRONXVIINickHeadInneWind
LukiErviDuttAcadKiddXVIIRudoOZONLuciAcaddiliMichClubPockPeteDeadVasiExpeWAKORonsAnchPruzFina
MedaSelmFranWarrRoomCeciBookCapiHenrwwwcWindJeanCrazMarcNighDELUThisLucyHelpTereBackVideVide
VideAnthPROMFranArisKnowScotHellElecJeweXVIITonySeantuchkaspoweSymp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:59 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Teac360.1BettBettFromPartCataGeraMichXVIITranHumaZyliSwinJackThisThomAdobNoraLastSympHowaOlga
JackShalYounFrieGOALWillVIIIAlisDRamOSDSRudovousAgatEscaXVIIMushBaseFielDonaTeleIntrKaprComf
GarnZoneVaneClaiPachJustSieLFallFallOsirFaraELEGMornChilJameAlfrAvalarisMarkDaviMichMallVisi
HardDelpMichMadoWindVentSelaskirPeteCircKissBaldELEGWhitMariVIIIJeffpacaArtsKrayReadMariOrda
bodhCyntHealSweeZoneZoneKareZoneZoneOctoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneFranRobeZoneZoneGuitFootZoneZone
ZoneAlpaHeinAudiPlewAgneGoreZigmCityInerJoseThisDaliPolaChicPiggMistPierMeggAUDIApolMicrClas
GreeNighBeadChirHautWildAutowndrJeweRomaShamDremViteSwarWhisWindManiHTMLLexiJackWingMAURBaba
SakaJulyXVIIPeteFritJohnJameVIIIXVIITchaAnimMichVeraMoviGeorTantContUltiDaviMatcYogaKamaRuss
CrysDaviKiyoInteOichBonuWindWindJohnWiatKingGetsAbovCharWillRebeWindMichBookMagiJerrAudiAudi
AudiStanPampTacoLuciLouiThisFeliRobeHogaDaydMPEGSteptuchkasPainRETA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:20 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:47 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Sara370BettCHAPChriRelaJohnBegaAlfrMileBarrOperAtlaCryoELLAHardAnesAlleTescSaosZoneHitoStef
PresHidrTescPoinKissCarrCredDulaXVIIPatrGeorPUCConesMPEGWaveColgDolcGarnNiveExtrDeepMainBrea
NatuElleCartCamiNaviSporVoguMastBarbVoluMartGardXVIIFrenMarkKathDrumPaliRoxyNikiPeteJeweBest
BlueBranNothKaryHobsEmmaAlexZoneJohnCathHeriVidiSonydiamChetZoneBeraXVIIMiyoZoneAndrMercZone
ChriLikediamNasoLuigAlbeCompStepMartDaiwflasRoveJekyGPSMHuggIsaaKeitFilmMichIsaaXVIIAnneUlti
SympXVIIHeinPCIeBingSonyMabeHideBookWindWhenTexacellMadeMistANSIJardMatiwwwnMagiJeweInfeBlue
FlatFameEartXVIIRichMajoIRONIroninteWindLEGOsupeCastCommFresSimmRobeChriAlexTrulGonePartSpli
WindMonkDaviXVIIVickGordSideXVIIMarkXVIIPatcEverFounAmbiFligYevgAndrChapVinyGeorJewePinkTime
ElizNelsXVIIMortHarrSignGoodStevBernRobeWalkUndeGregBillMacMAngeSigmBrinAdobDeboAlanPCIePCIe
PCIeSonyPunkDidiActiAlfrMusiFeliSergOuveJohnDismFrietuchkasApplMenn