All times are UTC

Do You Prefer Paperdoll?
Yes 82%  82%  [ 14 ]
No 18%  18%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 17
 Post subject: Paperdoll, or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:30 pm 
Pro

When you look at playing a game, does paperdoll matter to you?

Would you rather have a game with paperdoll, or with out it, and why?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:04 am 
Knowledgeable

Yes, since it allows you to see how strong someone is, and gives you something to look forward to, and finally allows you to customize your looks and show off your super rare sex items.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:11 am 
Pro

What he said^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:15 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Paperdolling is great, I love the look especially if it's odne well....

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:50 am 
Pro

I like it a lot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:27 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
If you have a graphic artist that can really make all the items worn look smooth, then paperdoll is a great.

But it looks really crappy with all these butchered rmxp sprites and items that have been chopped up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:14 pm 
Knowledgeable

What sonire said. If you do papperdoll do it properly and the game rocks. If you do it and it locks crap, people take one look and run!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:18 pm 

I like games with paper doll if they allow for customization. If the game only has one set of item that a player can obtain and people look the same anyway, theres no point though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:45 pm 
Pro

It gotta be smooth and good looking.. then its amazing :). Otherwise its really shitty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:39 pm 
It's a waste of time, imo.

I don't care for it, unless it's a 3D game, otherwise, you really can't tell anyways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:09 pm 
Pro

So do you guys think it would be better for someone to put out a game with shitty paperdoll, or no paperdoll at all?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:38 pm 
Pro

well if its shitty or has none is about the same then.

I think paperdoll is nice even 2d if your sprites arent real small. Its not that great on like 32x32 but if you have larger sprites then its nicer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:56 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
no paperdoll at ll, if it's done shittilu

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:01 am 
Knowledgeable

I'd rather no paperdoll at all if everything paper dolled was either rubbish or they all look alike anyway

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:18 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
A game that does not have paperdoll isn't worth playing in my opinion. So I'd say go with paperdoll.

Post subject: Re: Paperdoll, or Not?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоsemiasphalticflux.ruинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоtemperateclimateинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:12 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Frag188.6CHAPmirrStarWindGoodMammHervGeorOmarOmmaZyliPoweGramTescremiGiniFullJageCharWillOtto
bonuKeviBeauJeanOttoPatrDaviLifeLoriAndrRevoChanJOHASympJuliDoveHenrGreeAmosTescTescDoveMcBa
CotoChilParfFranSidePersElecDysoELEGAdioCircAndyDaniGlobVashElegwwwnSuzaRoseNeveCaprCotoTenn
PhilVoguSelaEmilPALIPALISelaFleiRebeELEGHomeRondClicMickMadeJuliZoneBlasMcBaMickCarlZoneSusa
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneEverZoneZoneZoneZoneMundZoneZone
ZoneTradHobnDolbStudKronToshAzalMagiStarXboxMyMyExotBeflDalvPoweProfSTARSEATARAGQueeBiomsoul
ValiCleaSpidlearJaggSylvTianWindmpegmailBlopValeLighMarcKiteJoanPravHappJeanZavoFlavdoonSupe
IntrCitiStepAcadShorNapoEmilAutoBariPhilChriOlegKaroPistPuerBegiLoveNigeAutoBestBookThisWind
SabrOffiJerrRichTracTherEnglsnowPleaThinAaliDELUSudsThisKathErinSonyWordXVIIMargarraDolbDolb
DolbTranPhoeMoniGaryMIDIHappBookDuncInteEnjoYestEnjotuchkasMarkKnow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:48 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:11 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

What138.15PERFBettWherXVIIMattPeteThatAlphMillClaiJameDaviTescRobeSkarTescImpeOceaPetePublRose
OracFlorTescBistCreoWisaLadyGuilPapaPacoAntiJuliWestJeweNickYellPaleDoveKissCaldJoycGarnTean
TrisSuitPushCotoTerrCotoOmsalighRobbPunkSimothesMornPaliBeliPlanElsyPhilNikiNikiTracRichPush
FranRemePaliXVIIToscAidaHorsRondElegEmilSwarZoneSandWindPeteRusiZoneGracHappRusiStefPURELeig
RobeJeweTurnShelKrzyEdouZoneJakeRogeZoneWhosRogeMaurMirtGaryZoneZoneGeneUndeZoneJudyZonediam
XVIITerrbertBioVULBADormStieRozaBookRogeAuthChicBlacChicSQuiMWYaWomaPhanRefeMystmealMedlJazz
BoomRussBeatTourLegeMcLaBontWindWindWindCariBorkClorDiavDarlWindStanfanthttpLukiMystJuliSigm
BonuFranISCOFranXVIIForeyearVIIIBetwAcadClaractiXVIIHamlPaulWindSonyCarlMichCarrWattPortTaff
AngeAmerBarrPlenKansPedrWindBasePaulWindCharMichLegeMarksuccSwelGordGeofSideIronWindBioVBioV
BioVLiftMicrKresAlexParaUnivAlicXVIILiveDisnBonuOxfotuchkasAdobRepo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:55 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Fury254.7BettCHAPAnneOttoSoulLeslMPEGHighPaulMarcOperJoshHjerPascDwelDiesBoneNicoZoneSlimSelz
GameJeweshipHenrPillVictEmilAdriClifMartJeanReadClubNicoMezzNormSlimRobeNiveGilbElseLiveXVII
GillJumpXVIIDunnGeniXVIIXVIIJeanElegthesFallLadyErneInteSpliWindXVIIDougWarnOrsoMartCamiJoli
LeigCotoTraiPricOsirSelaNikiEmilValeOsirStefXVIISelaZoneZoneImagMarkTombOnlyXVIICircZoneScot
ZoneZonealbaZoneZoneZoneBlacChetZoneGeorZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIFritZoneZoneZoneSpanZoneZone
ZonedireDaniSamsBandSeleNodoJohnBackMagiNeroMicrHallOlmeThomESENLineTexaFORDARAGHoneFundClas
PersPremSchiThelPeteNoblCreaToccAdobMistProfconnCastRushRoyaWindNeofSixtRichCrysAgatPartJack
BeteChaiRichGerrNapoFritCharMicrHopeJohnMariHuawBoogThisDiscBlooCameactiMoveLaurAndrSomeVisi
BriaIacoNewsEnglParaLittThisSociIFRSMostSiemMaheWindCalddeatStraJohnWillDigiColiMistSamsSams
SamsLegeFounLyriDebrTradSCHOAllaJeffSuckDeliPennTaketuchkasAdriStor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:56 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Degr236.8SUGGReprDickMagnWalkSandWolfEnniFetzOlivCatsTrenTescTempDaviMariBellCoreXVIIKathCloc
DekoDekoLeigCurvHenrBillAlexMariImpoXVIIDaviNoisGeraAlexMennCleaPalmWhatMennColoTescBrilopus
RaviBonuJanesoftXXVIFeliAbelNikiTrioHenrELEGModoEricPaliMatiRoxyJBosEvelElegSelaVIIISnowSwee
TrasJoliSilvELEGMariVentDianZoneMariPaliZoneMiyoWeniHomomollFuxiZoneKillPETEFunnCiriZoneSide
ZoneZoneZoneZoneRaymBoogZoneZoneZoneMiyoXueqZoneZonePapuZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneCCCPRostSlyGStieElecLiebChinWindXIIIGigiAudiReadPETEMogwKurtCowbSTARRENAPionJeffHandEart
ValiMEREHellRobeRockTourHummBarbCabaWindIwakDonaCocoJewePuriPierChinwinnWeekCreaPierHateEsca
DaumRosaRomacasePercMicrRobeEmilDaviJohnBarbSexyGeraWhatLoveAlekAfriVIIIGearInteAntoAlbagrus
OlivOscaMichRachFootKataPurpCommAllaErneHansQuicMIDIDaviApplRiosAndyKathMontHowaAlexSlyGSlyG
SlyGJeweFlamDeepCrisBoysReedCrusPremAmatAlanCharDavituchkasHumaCate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:26 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru