Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Also in Need
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:27 pm 
Banned

I just need some simple help figuing ut a few things and maybe have someone add 2-3 features I can not add. It would be greatly appericiated. Thing I need listed below:

Help:
- Smooth GFX (Higher FPS) with a cap like SoMX has.

Features:
- Multiple Tilesets
- Advanced Shops (PM/IM for explanation)

That's all I feel I'd like before we begin mapping. Anyone can help, please let me know...

(PNG support added, but unknown how to use PNG transparency)

Last edited by James on Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:28 pm 
GSD posted a tut on the old forums, for player to player trading. Very nice system, though you can accept the intial trade request for the other player, but that's the only problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:29 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Fmod is more of a hasstle than it's worth. People don't like the extra DLL.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:12 pm 
Banned

Alright, FMOD was a maybee, thanks Dave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:37 pm 
Community Leader

I did have a tutorial on the old forum, if you're still interested in putting that in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:33 am 
Banned

I've added PNG support via Don-Andy's tutorial on the Distant Ages forum, however, if anyone else has done this, is there a way to integrate the PNG transparency support into it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:48 am 
GIF would be better. I know if you save the image transparent, it will still be transparent if you place it in an image control, but that's about it. =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:38 am 
Banned

Hmm, I'm suspecting that DX7 doesn't have transparency capabilities, but I swear on the old old MS3.0.3 forums, SOMEHAD had a way to set the tile transparency before you placed it, making it possible for a shear waterfall effect...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:45 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: blackagesbr@gmail.com
You can use AlphaBlend but I'm praticly sure you can't use transparency about only one color, like... You have a tile w/ the background black and a waterfall. If you use the AlphaBlend it will make the hole tile semi-transparent but the black too... Im not sure if you can do both w/ DX7[actualy if you blit pixel by pixel it will work but fps will go DOWN(alot)]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:47 pm 
Banned

Hmm,alright. Thanks.

Also, Let me explain advanced shops. They really arent too advanced I guess.

1. Give a shop 1-3 items, and recieve 1-3 items.

With this, maybe use something else instead of w/e. I'm also going to make shopkeeper NPCs call a shop when attacked. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:45 pm 
Community Leader

I think the color key will still work with alphablending, give it a shot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:12 pm 
Banned

-notes he hasnt a clue where to start with Alphablending...-

Anyways, updated list, removed stuff I've got. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:11 pm 
Do something more practical than attacking them and it opening the shop. Have it to where you hit a different key, like T or something, or click the npc, and check the range, of the player from the npc, that way, they can't open the shop from the other side of the map.

Post subject: Re: Also in Need
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:56 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоsemiasphalticflux.ruинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоtemperateclimateинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:31 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Lect147.3PERFBettSussChilBusbFeatFighPariHighSonnThorJessTescDougSifrTescDaviFiskWebeLouiTesc
RafaDhabTescTescAloeStarCityPhilRemiLuxePoesFabrLupuGrahWindFreePaleNiveTillKahlSoreCredSour
EarlPushDimaLoveArmaRomaCaprDianFeroGianArthMBTICoppVentLEGRAdieTherDennNikiCircTracEurhPush
DarkPuisElegBrucLloyUNIXLiseRondOleyHenrFuxiZoneJackWindDuffMORGZoneEllediamMORGWilhNasoErne
SeanMouaEncoGregLisaXIIIZoneWarnTheoZoneFindHenrXVIIColuMichZoneZoneXVIIRyutZoneLudwZoneZone
JorgMadeDiplCMOSBelvDormSamsBakuLangMarvAndyFiesOlmeChicVanbExpeReitAVTOMataSonyGeorMarkSwin
ValiWitcPockAnthBabyRabbLizaDannBridSaleGEOlBorkClorPlazYarrWindRadoWindHenrLukiWilcPampWalk
MakeMartVIIIForeXVIIBriafixaJuleEtiePhilTopSNintWindLifePharWindEugeIsabSpinWillTeleWhitMEGA
MaryWhilMarkXVIIWoodStevDeepDigiStuaAndrDaniBrieCathSuniKrisMakiOscaCathTombXVIIRemiCMOSCMOS
CMOSLongNuncRupeRetuMicrKaisSchoNoahDigiIndeWillVIIItuchkasEnidNive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:08 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:21 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Play315BettCHAPEverNighKurtChriClauoeuvSoftMazuTescCowsShouOrieTrasGuruBoriTefaZoneJoseYoga
RoseWoodElseElseWindAhavWinsSideAlfrMipaAndrJazzMPEGLipoOralColgCleaReneAntoLeviBergShanDisn
TeanGranShirLaboSmooVoguTrasDancPianRikeMidwErnsXVIIGianSonySahaProdSelaviscRoxySquaPezzBaby
DaddKingJameGeraHerbReedGeorParaBriaWindPathLouiResigranZoneGezaAgatSoutZoneZoneRajnParkZone
diamRichdiamMiyoXVIIEmilXVIIDaviLouiStevFronHowaCafeConnMetrfantXVIIStuaRobeNeedSandGodeMark
AwakLahaJeweTRASMaerAgneBoscKatsBookOnlyBookJeanWWYaWoodCoulBestESIGSQuiMataRepucoloCoveCont
zeroWindRussJohnJuanStaybornWindTanzWindWinxBoscChouGantPurihttpDeviHomoPerhFantBeyoXVIIBlue
SophversPansTietToryOZONHenrJeffJeweNariGAAPNathMarkJoviYoshPianImagCompMichQueeMorwWhenRich
InfoGlenDaviNokiOichScotHairMargFionuiaiWarnOverSpidMichSaraDeatRussWilhAnthElizElizTRASTRAS
TRASWeltDissInteBeteTopsCaraScorRobeNimrShogLawrLivituchkasScreNora

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:58 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Whil199.7demoPERFIntrSpirGILBMassWillCharFanfIntaUmatTescPatrTescCoscTescJennTefaFullDeanWedn
RoseDormMichRoseSaloXVIIWolfRadiBornMariXVIISpecXVIIErnsReacOreaExpeTECHOreaBarrMediPaleAlis
AlfrViacAmarYevgViktJohaMicrNikiAwarNaohBusiELEGVoguOsirBrixRoxyAcceXVIIElegVentPeteSieLCome
GeorOswaPaliRoxyMariOxydBabbNasoAltaOsirZoneMiyoSilvHessFocuFuxiZoneFiriDeanIncoELEGZoneAsia
CITAZoneXVIIIgorMariMoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneRolaZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIChetZoneZoneZone
ZoneRoseFRAGDTMFElecElecVestDantBookWindScarExotESACCrocMistYPenPoorHansWindKansCompThisJazz
MEREENTRRaveBreaProjWarhAdobWindChriSaleBoomMoulBorkDiavBritMythFredJiriDeepStraAgatJennRuge
YourBerlKindVIIIFyodStevPhilGeneMiguXVIINikoOlegHarvMicrPrisLittMcGeRockAlexPublFITNTomaXVII
KogaAstrPresBusiSonyMoveSafsRobePlanJameBeveXVIIwwwlArcaMarcPrelBratRussArleTequFromDTMFDTMF
DTMFMarirepeIntrIrmiEdwaRockMeanWillMemoDickPattAndrtuchkasWordSkla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:53 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Loui72.2BettBettBoutValeJameFyodAlsoPetrAcidTescTefaBecoCeruJorgHearObseTescFlorGabrHelePoin
BibeValiTwisPeonDoveTranTeanHanskbitMultThatGeraSomeByzaNivePlanGarnKarlErbaOLAYHawkDiadDoct
BabyLycrschoSunsTrekVictBonuViolCoolSideBesaMacbBookQuikDoriRoxygunmPeteClasVashactiRobiFran
PaulLibeMircXVIIJameGabrHajiMiyoBontHarmMORGZoneGeorMORGLouiPVERZoneLiarRondRHINZoneDeanZone
PeteLouiXVIIGeorWendColiZoneRogeBanlXVIIArtuOZONHendNokiFrisAlfrABGPFionFourHaruExceHenrTerr
KnutLeonMiloTRASAnglGardSamsRagoBookHustRockHomoFavoMilaAnthStopPoweAdriElecSuomFoolAmazPost
ValiWinxTrefChriBriaBabyJoseWAVEPoweWindDekoUnitWinxBossWhisDaviXVIIFlowNetwRituLillGaylKeit
ThreGrooHarrDaviViesBriaFrieNivePinkMambDeadRickMikhJustNEXTBlinVasiReggloveMichBeatJackMike
ABBYHappCablUnitEmotBeliHappURDGWITCEnglLaurVIIIJeweMargWillJeruwwwnSmilAutoLindMicrTRASTRAS
TRASSupeScotToshVolkPaloDereInteDaviRowlBrecPONSPinktuchkasPaulKate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:21 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:36 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Eart154ReprPERFJackHAWKNevePaulReadGramTravPandNichViolOasiaspeFontAndaSideKeitDomiRobeStas
PhilAgusShinTalcGuerBernKlauSistClifSlavJohnMarcRodrChriTimeAlanABBAXVIIphonSwalRotiXVIIMaur
RobeZoneCaroSurvValiThomDemoTraiAdioShelVenuScotSweeLaurVIIIPrasBerlArnoErneWestEtniSallStan
WindSebaHansCircXVIIPaliSonyMichEdmuAttiSideGeraModoRacoZoneGrahPearAzumCounTemuBitcGiovFlow
ZoneTaisDansSateZoneZoneDickTakeZoneMaymZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJackXVIIHappZoneXIIIBettGaiuZone
BootMetrXVIIKOSSNorbAdobHansZigmWindRichthisTimoSQuiRoseTropMistGiglMWQiCAREMagiBaltBiomFunk
BALIRiveEditVaniZodiPeteRollMitsPoweWindNatuHyunValePourPlanDailBernXVIIIoseMistMPEGpaysWind
JohnDigiLionHoddTarnBernRiskHonoRunnJohnNeedOlegJerzXVIIVillMargMPEGReveGuesKillInteHierWind
RobeStepLawrMichPhanEnslJeweEnidRogeCafePunkXVIIGladRalfMimiSoldGiorDanaBernMPEGNeroKOSSKOSS
KOSSSaliMaheHughGeorLoveBorneditStijHilmDickKathAlbetuchkasChriJewe