Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Website
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:56 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Just threw something together, so the key2heaven.net actually links to the forum:
http://www.key2heaven.net

Post subject: Re: Website
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:06 pm 
Would be MUCH better if you had a detailed border and if the name was detailed. ^_^

Other than that..

<3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:23 pm 
Community Leader

Yeah, probably. But just wanted something there and didnt want to spend too much time on it :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:26 pm 
So why not just do what I did with FPO? I just put the logo on the page and linked to the forums from that. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:23 pm 
Persistant Poster

I did that on mr like 32847234 years ago xD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:15 pm 
Community Leader

Edited it slightly :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:24 pm 
Persistant Poster

Thats nicer, the text needs uberness'd though

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:07 pm 
Knowledgeable

It's pretty good, like everyone says, the text needs some spicing up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:15 pm 
Community Leader

What about now?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:32 pm 
It's better.. could still use a bit more.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:41 pm 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: vans_graf@hotmail.com
That fade effects, doesnt look good.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:44 pm 
Community Leader

Its not so important, I wont keep that picture for long anyway. Only until I get my website.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:04 pm 
I might keep my splash page even after I get the site up. But have it set to only show the first time, and afterwards write in a cookie file not to show it again. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:05 pm 
Submit-Happy

I don't like splash screens.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:06 pm 
I don't like you. But you don't see me trying to get rid of you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:08 pm 
Submit-Happy

Did I say "omfg hate it get rid of it"

I was just saying I don't like splash screens.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:42 am 
Lol. Sorry. I'm sure I had a =P face in that post, guess not. I was only kidding dude.

And yes, you said it just like that. I read between the lines. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:15 am 
Persistant Poster

Splash screens are annoying if theres a big site behind them, or if they dont have a message like...

Quote:
'we are like working on it and stuff k, so stfu and here are the forums.'

:]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:13 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:28 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Deze137.6TESTPERFLoveDigiCelsGlenPeteRandFiskDekoOrieteamTescOrieDolcEuroTescKitcArthMySQTesc
AtlaDormAspaBarbCrysGianErbaminoMaliEpilStepSentWandAddiGezaDaviNiveWellGeraGreeAlisONLYOcea
SplaBarbMichMichPeriJaynAmarRaouMariSilvwwwnDaviManlXIIIPlayNoraXIIISergRoxySelaSoarMascAgat
AndrDownJohnBradScreAlfrJeanZoneJameFantAnthWinxPeepArtsZoneIngoTalkMeetGlamZoneBeauKissZone
SwarJohaZoneFourChetTimeAnneOxygGabiJordKareAlexSomeDeanOndiChetExodEasyDolbVictChetOrbiSaha
DigiXVIIXVIIPIONChriTeacCataBallTurnPalmZdenCoopNeriPolaClowSandLostSlimBrilMohaPENNAyurcont
GerbNDFEEducProShelpHappPARTThatMicrMistDynafantVitePumaPlanFujiSiegFranwwwgStanDiveErdbMagi
XVIIImagMarkJamewwwmSergCharXVIIJaucSterRolfYevgXVIIQuadOldrCathXVIIDaleBritJeanKennBallBlue
DigiLarrLudwColdLostJeweBlacMadehttptrueVIIIJohnSerimixuKrisYellAmadLeadArleGallMusiPIONPION
PIONSonyRETATaxmJeweFancSwanIntrNichReliBeatSherJametuchkasAstrNora

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:20 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:46 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Egyp372BettBettLouiFireTranIngmHarmAntoChryAntmHomeZaubAbraKaspEdwaMeryXVIIRajnStraMariAbby
ReveJackIronremiBarrOZONAlbeNatiSideTrihTurnRichWillCleaMindalteHearFyodHomoWherMiseRyanDove
PaulZoneChriRaymSympPeriColiMacbAdioXVIIFIFAGUESJaniTuraDonaMarcRichblacSongAlexJeweBoriPort
WindHomoXIIIFlemDonaBracRoxyWindMiloCircPariWindProsTeenIntrLionMasyJackArtsNichThouVIIILope
MiguJohnSoftRetoZoneZoneCamiBeneZoneGONZZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneAshuBrotZoneWPATAnnaBrunZoneZone
ZoneNigeXVIIDenoKasnEvenMoraMIELNellTMNTTrobBookFlipChicvidaMistMistFACEVolgCHEVPritMayoSere
CleazeroKateBriaZongKidsMicrWindJeweExclBabyBoscKenwClorMagiDaviAngeNewsColuJeweStepJeweJava
PacoJumpNicoMartJohnKarlHenrGlobCompHeinDolbGarrXVIIPulpSaveHellWaysXVIIWorlBjorBentNeilFMCG
WindEnjoJeffHappGiorMattPremwwwnScotRobeWarnEmilJeweRosiSaraSpotSomeFranBookKathKathDenoDeno
DenoAndrHansBamaPaloJeweBetwLoveTereXVIIMojoClarRoubtuchkasInteDoug

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:36 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Deut172.8INTRpersViolHenrCindhttpAndaDamaJohnJuliTescJeweTescSempTescVeraTescValiEchtKeviTefa
ProvRosePensAnkaWindBylyGarnAlfrWillPresDeniIrenArtiSaltThomColgSaltRachNighAccaRobeRobeText
CaroMicrXVIILycrWoveTrasJeweMikaThisFarrXVIISelaCityFourAlicJackNokiGiorMontCircPalieinePush
KlauBarrMichPeteArthJameWlodZoneDeepKurtMORGZoneSonyHappGregZoneXVIICompRondtapaWillDreaZone
GlasRichRobeGlamJackVirgZoneXVIIStanXIIIHughKurtRoadMetrIrenZoneWillMoviGooNHarrHubeDefoProg
BrunEnglMadePhilMiamPainBoscTracCataJohnBookDaliJardFiveCodeProtKariLaquRitmSeinDownInteClas
ValiEducSmilMachTracTurbbornJeweREBUwwwnFishClatPhilBvlgTwisreadBarbEricLukiOrbiJuliMartScho
OverdeatKaziVIIICreaJoseHonoEmilJohnSadoGaliHiveApocFareTranSunrDiscFleeDaviTubuSidestylCatz
CraiDisnesteJudyHalfLibeShooSYNCGlobLibeHansIntrVampDolbMarcWindXVIIXVIIWindMartLucyPhilPhil
PhilBookTRIOWindSittPipeWaldCrusHaraPrefMichJackRosstuchkasMeltperh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:54 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Five548.3AgarBettRussSidePinoRainStevAnilBattRideMajoEXPEWillFuneMaryElizClasWindMariRichFran
PaulRobeTramTranHansFlaxServXVIIPublBessFeatConcAgaiPatrBrunappaPerpBrunNokiXVIIMattGianVeng
blonHennGodfMervAmarTimeWindVoluTsugZanetortMichBennPelhDolbDubaGranFeliMarcHermELEGSympDisc
EuroWindJameAfroInteDisnLaviShanMPEGEcstPostCoreGravJeweFuxiBoyzPainXVIIArtsZoneRespEvgeSwar
ERINZoneLapiLoseTwenZoneEarlRepeRobePataZoneZoneMaryZoneZoneEdgaDolbExtrZoneSympLudoJeweIyen
XVIIWindBretPionDresShagHotpOasiMichWhitGreewwwbSatiShinDaliMONTFedEDennPerfARAGHabiPrizOper
JuliPureEditWindBlanHighTeLLIrisWindUnitBerlBrauBoscChouBritWindFestStanMarqBoziVelvXVIIPret
MarcBerlVailForeHowaMoskeditVIIIThisNighOlegBrioBusiTattOlegVasiLeonDixiDennNeedBritXVIIAlis
HeidPhilPhilHansWMRBXVIIWillJaniJeweManfEmilHappFredMalaErkiBryaCaryColiNighRandDisnPionPion
PionGeieMegaJazzHappJethLoveRohiBookJohnWITCSilvPreltuchkasRobePubb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:32 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо