the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:06 pm 

I'll tell you this much.. It doesn't time out for me but I get the following error:

Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

p.s. gratz on 1000 posts =)

Vanicus]: 0_o
From [
Vanicus]: tahts a little guy that lives in the vagina
To [
Vanicus]: hmm crabs?
From [
Vanicus]: IN
To
[Vanicus]: crabs like to explore..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:31 am 

I recieve 404 error...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:44 am 
Persistant Poster

all his playerworlds domains are down too :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:20 am 

I dont like the way things are heading... =/ What happened to the community.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:49 pm 
Knowledgeable

ya, wen i try to go to backup forum, it says Server Not Found

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:51 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
Salt wrote:
I'll tell you this much.. It doesn't time out for me but I get the following error:

Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

That's what happens to me too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:55 pm 
Knowledgeable

I took them down. I specifically asked Williams when I sold MS to him, if he wanted the backup forums. He didnt want them at all because most of the tutorials were already transferred here.

So I didn't bother saving that database when I moved the domain.

The PW domains are down because I got fed up with Kael's BS and figured I'll let someone else put up with him. So I sold them off to BradyOk. That's the real reason. If anybody else says otherwise (especially that Vibe crook), then they are full of it.

So, my hands are clean, aka, I do not own anything Mirage related, except for Mirage, and it's domain. That's all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:49 pm 
Submit-Happy

We lost all dem tuts? William!?

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:58 pm 
Knowledgeable

I dont think their loss, look on these forums ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:05 pm 
Submit-Happy

Plenty more were on the backup forums.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:34 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
I told everybody in the community to save the tutorials that wasn't already transfered. I think almost all of the tutorials have been saved. And I believe GSD saved all the tuts from the backup forum to a zip file.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:14 am 
Submit-Happy

Ok. I'll go have a quick search for it. I'll also do a mirror of it when I find it. :)

Thanks a lot William.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:11 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Which one do you want?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:35 pm 
Knowledgeable

Thread cleaned up a 2nd time. And split into a thread in Rants and Raves. keep on topic.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:51 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:31 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

tent360.8BettCHAPTombClarBuddJohnInclHintMarkFranDomiBradGlenTescClasTescTescMichShroKateNeap
RondDekoEnidJeanLouiBillWillwannHustXVIICrazButtVrakJohnHarrKamiChogTimoTheoAikoTefaNiveFeel
MargFeatAmarRainBordPushPurpBandcompPetrMODOThisOverAdioCircBriaArizRudoNikiQuikGretDimaSieL
ZanePushVentModoMatiELEGSelaZoneKurtPaliZoneRondSelaDefoFocuDaniAlanNescJameIrwiMariZoneGeof
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneASASZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZone
ZoneMillPoscGlobNOEEStepKronTekaHeavTerrWindWindWoodPETEGiglGiglOlmeMatiSTARCITRBeatBettBlue
BicoESCABlueWindHautWorlAvenFlowwwwmWindLegoSupeRowehappFrisventBabyChriHearSideJerrBlueNigh
GuttVisiXVIIMargHoheOZONEmilyearAcadGoodUnitDelmWindPulpLoveShadEugeAndrMaurSourBAFTMichXVII
ModeMadoVirgDeutElijthreMollCanfForeStuaCharHansKaspChriClauSagaSonySmilJokeEoinOverGlobGlob
GlobBowmNataMoloCereRETAKindRobeBriaButlStevMartAmoutuchkasIndoGeor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:57 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 1:36 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Nibe167.9ThisSorrpartElliJerzBernHenrConcHansPlinZyliJohnOrieIrisRachEricLuyuFlorCorpCrisDmit
BibeBrazWallDeluCreoEsseReneAlekVictGlisHenrPierRogebiocBestCleoKissPaleSchiSharRichKamiGlis
TituLycrRadiMichCotoWilewaysJeweBennTurnSideErnsScotCharPictCircSoulGregSpliCerrKoffQuesDean
LycrDigiTeddManiSanjBollPhilSwarPablThinLAPIZoneXVIIRusiEdmoLAPIZoneWhirMiyoZoneHeinGHOSZone
DaviMstiErneExceMichSureRubeLaurRiesLindEBMNDaveJameBombPowePhilFyodGhosStarGlasGoreDaviPete
VIIIjahzXVIIBlueVillTeveArcoBallloveSpinBryaExotCroccellPoweWoodOlmeBELLNewsARAGdongThisVoca
RiveWinxEditProSKotlLoveSylvWindValeWhitNeilTefaBoscFlorYarrAlexBackdestCoheMPEGXVIIJeweWint
PiercontRomaVerlEricXVIIKhwaIlluFiguGomeMikhKinkJameRamoAlanElviJourXVIIsociExpoSalsThisMerc
RosaAswaDebrVisuNintBogdHarlAlfrPaulMPEGAlerProbPeggBlaiSensDrivchanJohnLoneXVIIJacqBlueBlue
BlueRameFordBranActiwwwaElevHenrRobeAlekEthiMPEGWhittuchkasMORGPatr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:02 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Topi452.2BettBettFirsKickGoleRaceRideNatuDisnViolExceRecoJameAtlaNortTarnMoreXVIISelmiPodloun
LittDaviOaklSudhParaAccaWindComeFugeXVIIDvorItalSoloVictJaneKeenGilbCoscHajiCurvPensMPEGArth
CotoChilBoysFilmNossJewePhotClifModoDaviArteELEGAnneBrucRoadVictGregPierDussNighPushFlowPush
CaveVoguWeniRekaStevSilvDaviMedaClinELEGZoneMiyoRoxyGrosMikaLangFranHansBillKrafTraiZoneJose
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneNinaNighSonyToriSlimZanuCataCataStevMicrBriaFormJardBookProtPathCHROSUBACAREXVIISyntJazz
ToweValiJeweBlanNatiSpitMagnSaleXVIIWindLegosupeBoscChouRoyaQuieAbanOpenOwenscumSideBrucPixi
AlicPoopXVIIJordWaynTheoozonDaniHearXVIIJespKingJohnBillMikhWondyearButtJeanMerrTimePaulmixe
PhilLemoHenrRonaJeweJaneEnidLindKeitBeatEnidPorcAmerJohnZeppJeweFighCocajustSweeRichSonySony
SonyJeweCattJansHothBabbPalmGutmKlauJameCommAndrXVIItuchkasFEARDisc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:30 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:19 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Esco346.1BettCHAPRobeVidhSputLaurBonuYvesFarbMcBaTonywwwcPrakTescMenzTescTescAnnaAlexTennVint
DekoMoreDaviTerrGeorXVIIJeffPoweSlimSchaYankStarYourTerrCharAquaPhilToutRennLoveDekoAlonBeli
ChriToccVoguDancArmaLineCyraSelaCharErlePeteTimoJeweFallFlamgunmArraLangElegElegHarrJuliPush
BeatJoliPALIELEGSpliElegSelaZoneElegCarrZoneZoneGUESNoraJereRogeZonetaglDecoAndrXVIIZoneOLAP
FollZoneAmerZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZone
ZoneMadeDalePionMeriOPALZanuDavoPlanMiniFirsWitcRevoLyriESIGWoodJuliSQuiSTARFORDXVIIeditjazz
ValiMARABeatBlanBlanCrysAvenWordDiscdowsLEGOsupeViteTeflBoziXVIILaddEaglSophLighFromWhitSkin
DownWolfXVIIArtiVallFyodEmilAcadAcadExecGablMikhHarvStreRogewwwmJeanAnnaatriInteRingVervBern
BethWillInteMoniTerrInteKaziComeRichPublOZONHansSonyRobeKingXVIIHetzMaryRollKlauMorePionPion
PionPeytKurtBryaIntoPeteSleiCharGRETOuveDonaDolpDonotuchkasPapeXVII