Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Map converter?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:45 am 
Regular

Hate to pop back just to ask for something...but does anyone have the old map converter thing? If ya do can ya email it to me at mailto:jobs248@yahoo.com thanks =) and of course post a post in reply =O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:30 am 

IF you know how to code it's kinda simple;

( taken from MS source )

Code:
Sub ConvertOldMapsToNew()
Dim FileName As String
Dim i As Long
Dim F As Long
Dim X As Long, Y As Long
Dim OldMap As OldMapRec
Dim NewMap As MapRec

For i = 1 To MAX_MAPS
        FileName = App.Path & "\maps\map" & i & ".dat"

' Get the old file
        F = FreeFile
        Open FileName For Binary As #F
            Get #F, , OldMap
        Close #F

' Delete the old file
        Call Kill(FileName)

' Convert
        NewMap.Name = OldMap.Name
        NewMap.Revision = OldMap.Revision + 1
        NewMap.Moral = OldMap.Moral
        NewMap.Up = OldMap.Up
        NewMap.Down = OldMap.Down
        NewMap.Left = OldMap.Left
        NewMap.Right = OldMap.Right
        NewMap.Music = OldMap.Music
        NewMap.BootMap = OldMap.BootMap
        NewMap.BootX = OldMap.BootX
        NewMap.BootY = OldMap.BootY
        NewMap.Shop = OldMap.Shop
        For Y = 0 To MAX_MAPY
            For X = 0 To MAX_MAPX
                NewMap.Tile(X, Y).Ground = OldMap.Tile(X, Y).Ground
                NewMap.Tile(X, Y).Mask = OldMap.Tile(X, Y).Mask
                NewMap.Tile(X, Y).Anim = OldMap.Tile(X, Y).Anim
                NewMap.Tile(X, Y).Fringe = OldMap.Tile(X, Y).Fringe
                NewMap.Tile(X, Y).Type = OldMap.Tile(X, Y).Type
                NewMap.Tile(X, Y).Data1 = OldMap.Tile(X, Y).Data1
                NewMap.Tile(X, Y).Data2 = OldMap.Tile(X, Y).Data2
                NewMap.Tile(X, Y).Data3 = OldMap.Tile(X, Y).Data3
            Next X
        Next Y

For X = 1 To MAX_MAP_NPCS
            NewMap.Npc(X) = OldMap.Npc(X)
        Next X

' Set new values to 0 or null
        NewMap.Indoors = NO

' Save the new map
        F = FreeFile
        Open FileName For Binary As #F
            Put #F, , NewMap
        Close #F
    Next i
End Sub

you also need old map and new map rec, once again if you know how to code..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:57 pm 
Jobs knows how to code, he was just asking for a converter that was released awhile ago.

Sorry Jobs, I havn't seen the converter in ages.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:21 pm 
Knowledgeable

wow, havent seen you in ages jobs, anyway, what converter was it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:30 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: blackagesbr@gmail.com
Are you talking about mine? I did it a while ago, but I'm not home right now. When I'm back home I can send you. But Iwont be back home until the end of the weekend becouse I'm going to travel for a while.
Its not hard, but mine is very simple to convert, you copyyour OldMapRecand the New MapRec and it does all the rest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:33 pm 
Pro

i have one. when i get home tonight i'll dig through my old stuff and upload that and the code for 'sise

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:39 pm 
Regular

its on the esyluim diamond site

Click Me You know you want to

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:39 pm 
Regular

Thanks everyone, and I've been busy workin hard in school so I didn't fail xD then I got caught up in a NWN addiction...now I'm just talkin to my gf on the phone and workin on an OLD game of mine that I found on a CD and adding a few things just so I can mess around with it but I need the map converter that I think it was Dragoons Master made a while ago...And ok Obsidian, just talk to me on yahoo jobs248, msn mailto:jobs248@hotmail.com or just email me at mailto:jobs248@yahoo.com thanks =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:50 pm 
Pro

You can download here.

http://xthost.info/endieko/Map%20Converter.rar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:55 pm 
Regular

Thanks Obsidian!

Post subject: Re: Map converter?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:31 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:11 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Mich347.1BettCHAPRaidManmAshcRochMPEGOrchBlaiJohnThomTescLareTescRoseTescTescAnnaJeweKingHome
DekoMoreXVIIMargStouRichAlfrHolyPraySchaSAINMornGrooRobeCharLiftHaroAngeDisnBODUTescDispGuns
XVIIEntsAmarMariVisiLineNancSelaXVIIDickBusiAnneNaviCircAltashinSergVIIIEekoElegXVIIPushPush
NichJoliVentELEGAmitFELIPrinZoneElegELEGZoneZoneWeniNoraPrakIrviZoneKrypMezzXVIIPaulZonegran
BlowZoneSongZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZone
ZoneMadeAlexPionPlewOPALZanuDavoOvereditFirsBOOMHangTropESSGWoodWateSQuiSTARFORDXVIIManuProg
ValiTAPACreaBlanHautBookAvenMicrWindWindLEGOsupeTefaChouBoziXVIIFranBoulLukiCreaStonWhitAdde
WannWolfXVIIArtiJeweGiusEmilacknFromDireClarCommApprPrimHeavwwwmWorlFollPatrwwwmArthAlonTops
EdwiEleaInteJudyIrviBonuSterUriaJohnTerrLumeRudySonyRobeRainXVIILindGookColiAnthMorePionPion
PionSofiAdolOtisUnchRichSleiCharJohnVIIIReinDolpJohntuchkasBookAesc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:06 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:48 am 
Mirage Source Lover

XVII

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:49 am 
Mirage Source Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:50 am 
Mirage Source Lover

demo

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Figu

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:52 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Nort

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:53 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Yerb

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:54 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Step

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:56 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Papu

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:57 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Just

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:58 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Andr

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:59 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Fido

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 5:00 am 
Mirage Source Lover

XVII

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 254 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next