Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Problems with IOCP.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:21 pm 

Hey, I installed this and it displayed RTE438 about that the function wasn't in the IOCP stuff. Then I checked it and added .item before the (index) and stuff where it errored those 438 RTE's now it looks fixed but I can't login with the client. It stays at the thing about "Connecting, sending login information..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:24 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Moved, since you posted it in the tutorial section =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:36 pm 

oops sorry I taught I pressed New Reply at the IOCP stuff in the tutorial section. I wonder why there is a new topic button there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:51 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: steve.bluez@googlemail.com
There is a new tutorial which you can try for adding IOCP. I was having problems with the current tutorial, and the method I use now seemed to work ok.

I added it to Oasis Source fine (Link in my sig)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:56 pm 

Thank you I will check if it helps me.

Edit: I got help on other topic which fixed my problems :D.

Post subject: Re: Problems with IOCP.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:29 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:10 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Esco346.1BettCHAPRobeVidhSputLaurBonuYvesFarbMcBaTonywwwcPrakTescMenzTescTescAnnaAlexTennVint
DekoMoreDaviTerrGeorXVIIJeffPoweSlimSchaYankStarYourTerrCharAquaPhilToutRennLoveDekoAlonBeli
ChriToccVoguDancArmaLineCyraSelaCharErlePeteTimoJeweFallFlamgunmArraLangElegElegHarrJuliPush
BeatJoliPALIELEGSpliElegSelaZoneElegCarrZoneZoneGUESNoraJereRogeZonetaglDecoAndrXVIIZoneOLAP
FollZoneAmerZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZone
ZoneMadeDalePionMeriOPALZanuDavoPlanMiniFirsWitcRevoLyriESIGWoodJuliSQuiSTARFORDXVIIeditjazz
ValiMARABeatBlanBlanCrysAvenWordDiscdowsLEGOsupeViteTeflBoziXVIILaddEaglSophLighFromWhitSkin
DownWolfXVIIArtiVallFyodEmilAcadAcadExecGablMikhHarvStreRogewwwmJeanAnnaatriInteRingVervBern
BethWillInteMoniTerrInteKaziComeRichPublOZONHansSonyRobeKingXVIIHetzMaryRollAnthMorePionPion
PionPeytKurtBryaIntoPeteRustCharGRETOuveAudrDolpDonotuchkasPapeXVII

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:04 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:39 am 
Mirage Source Lover

XVII

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:40 am 
Mirage Source Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:41 am 
Mirage Source Lover

demo

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:42 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Figu

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:44 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Smas

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:45 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Geor

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:46 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Barb

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:47 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Jeff

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:48 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Loui

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:49 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Pixa

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:50 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Emil

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Niss

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:53 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Jong

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:54 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Dale

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:55 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Gran

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:56 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Borl

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:57 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Anes

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next