Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Main Menu GUI
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:49 am 
Pro

Google Talk: Rezeyu@Gmail.com
Whelp, I migured the Main menu should be where I start, so here's my first attempt at a GUI. I prefer grunge looks, but I know most users.. wont, so I tried to find a simplish style (Took the ideas from Survival Project mostly) with a darker, slightly gritty look to it.

So tell me what you guy's think. I love the colors. =(^.^)=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:52 am 
Knowledgeable

=D I like it 10/10

[23:30] mvrckoffspring88: Quake brand Noob Sauce

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:57 am 
Pro

I don't know how to set the text of the rich Text box to white..

:oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:21 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
How did you give it a background?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:40 pm 
Pro

The text box?

I used the Transparent Text box tutorial.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:42 pm 
Knowledgeable

isnt it easy? Change the frm background?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:57 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
Rezeyu wrote:
The text box?

I used the Transparent Text box tutorial.

Could you point me to this tutorial sir? As for changing the font color, look at how the box on frmMirage does it. Check out modText also ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:59 pm 
Pro

http://www.key2heaven.net/ms/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8

Whoop.

I'll look at it later when I get home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:11 am 
Knowledgeable

And you were the first to reply to it too Sonire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:04 am 
Pro

Update:

The upper left isn't completed at all, ignore it, I'm not entirely sure how I'm gonna go with that. I considered HP/MP Bars, but I think numbers feel so much more accurate.

You can see my Snazzy new Item Menu.
Which is still being worked on, so I can display the type under the item's picture or something,since it often gets cut off by the lstBox.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:11 am 
Knowledgeable

Nice, but the original pics from Mirage doesn't fit in with the background u used : x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:17 am 
Pro

Rezeyu wrote:
Update:

The upper left isn't completed at all, ignore it, I'm not entirely sure how I'm gonna go with that. I considered HP/MP Bars, but I think numbers feel so much more accurate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:26 am 
Knowledgeable

I like the chat box(creative), but it seems like its to small (width wise).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:32 am 
Submit-Happy

Rezeyu wrote:
Rezeyu wrote:
Update:

I think you mean upper right...

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:37 am 
Pro

Yeah that.. haha, my bad.

I'm really bad with left and right, meh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:37 am 
Knowledgeable

I think it looks very nice. Its simple but quite stylish.

7.5/10

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:10 am 
Pro

Update:

I might change the font or attempt to add stroked text in the HP/MP/EXP/LV area.

Post subject: Re: Main Menu GUI
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:30 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:41 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Alan115.11CHAPPERFqTriDancJascSileAnimErleDisnFiskCostOrieDoriColuPensRossFlorHansChriThomJuli
AtlaRondWeseXVIIEsteBounCredToucVisiLSETXVIIBreeSomeCityBrauAnneAustCredPaulCaroRobeKreoMyth
SupeDussLongCottSorrMariBackKoffNikiPradAdorKareBonuJuliPascChriFernCircSilvNikiCircPierJewe
ArktNaviXVIIDiegHerbPremFredLuigPeteRaveYashAgavVediInfiZoneTranLifeBullMiyoZonedarkOrejLapi
ZoneGardSwarRondMiyoZoneSvenBreaViolRozaRobeDeadRuthZoneWithHenrJameSergGoodSafsRHZNISSBSile
HonePoliMiloDivXStreMicrNardMystLiveCoroCHARCiarTimeRighToshXVIIOlmeBeflMataSTARAnanGanoFLAC
SampNeotEverIntrParkBradWindOxfoWindTefaNeilOregBoscMangPlanCeceHeinwwwaXVIIErroJeweFantThom
LukiEmilForeArnoBrucPrasFranMiguGipsRainWernRickZombBrucFishVietJohnFilmChilperfWendMattVict
JeweJohnXVIIYorkSameJerrWithVickGaryWindCharTonyWarnChriFyodElekmustHardBernGailElizDivXDivX
DivXMarkwwwnBriaRobeMetaHungSchoBornClivEnglMariEliztuchkasFupzEuwe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:31 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:57 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Dark345BettCHAPFionResaJeweXVIIGeraChacClauLinuLivaNigeHeleJuliXVIIAlleLoisMarkEverSunrKeny
ElizNighDrBrXVIIJeweColiYerbDonaBrotCamaLATIEnamTaniTeanLawrWaltSlimCharSchiArthPassPradSpic
RexoZoneBookJaroXVIIBuenLycrStepFallChanAlisSethGrimFromJuanJohnAdamtranSireHansThomHTMLHear
PushPierXVIIBernWindWorlSelaProtSaraMacbPhilwwwbOrlaCarrdiamSakoFranRoyaEberJackCockJohnXIII
MORGFranClosCathZoneZoneJudiZoneZoneblacZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWindDiscZoneZoneCracDanzZoneZone
ZoneJJPFMYNGTaniAKruRoddElecAskoBrunQIDDFirsAlexChicBeflPolaThehFlipDigiSTARVOLKFranWillClas
CleaJuneBeadBarbBaseCollLegowwwrwwwiJuliBricMoulSileOutlAdvaWindGuitXVIIFredMighStanAgatRock
VisiHansXVIIXVIIStefPaulThisVIIIOrbiPhilReckChanLeonGrifParaCharWoodHorsChriGabrBarrMartBria
OlivMcElNaposystDeutKateJetFNikaNikoCASEMicrMPEGVillJaneMedlRoalJeveTereIntePeteLuciTaniTani
TaniMicrPennBookOiseGoodMcDaStopRobeTherMariSomeMorituchkasAlexChri

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:46 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Roma159.1CHAPReprGranMoviGeraParaMPEGPapuJeffDormAndrAtlaTescGranTescPolaClasContRiguDonaMeta
TescFlexEtiqMichCredGarnCredXVIILiveGreeIntrJameWestSkinAntiPlanCompPaleGillLaboDIMIXVIILoui
KissJeroJonaNighArktAmarInviTimeJuliAdioBanaMacbEdgaEtheLemoJosexDevSergNikiNikiWindFunkMaur
ShermagaOlatTechIndiHellJohnNHRWActiafroLAPIIsaaDisctapaZoneToveHenrVIIIMiyoZoneJackFatsZone
FredNirvZoneZoneVIIIXVIIClauXVIIMoscJonaSympTeleWITCComeLaurEricOscaPatrKiriRowdKleiFranJewe
JewePlewGebrSVGANordXXIIMielDolbCureKenamostGlamOBRANeriBradProfDuraCaseRobeFORDXVIIMarkClas
JudaRussTrefPlanMultGullWindWindLiviDireBOOMHyunZelmCalvGoldgreaTingWherWindTurkXVIITrumFinl
BriaAgatDearVIIIMariKareErneKadiLibeDeadVillThisJohnXVIIXXVIKrauMassAxioRiccRajnJeweJoseBeat
CarlSamuFashHappMachPremCullCompGoldPickSambGreaJoacJaneXIIILittNintRudoTuesQueefranSVGASVGA
SVGAComiCabrJameHappClocwwwrAngeKjarPoweAlanReplTommtuchkasDolpDavi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:07 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Xeno473.1PERFBettSeriAlfrWindNighViktMarkSideOtheDormBeteJameCharJohnDormLuyuDanzImmargarCris
EdgaAngeTescSpinMarkCounVinoNoramustOLAYIncuValiMadnFailFrizKiirsoftTaftABBYWindSchoPrelSegu
DaysNeerIIICBowmJeweMariRazeWissStevNeilEvgeAsimBehiTerrAkasErneTramFELIMusiCharSympGlenCity
JewePushXVIIJavaTirsWolfEpsoMatLMatasizeJohnThieNuitMORGArtsArthLifeCitySwarfabuWaitPriyRHIN
SwarZonediamBajaMontZoneJeanRebeZoneSwinZoneZoneJameZoneZoneMambRuthHansZoneDekkBenjPsycAloi
ZoneImpeWarsToshTechBillBoscBoscXVIIMARVMicrBookAmebChicThisGiglLineFortSonySUZUDeriPraccomp
ZEBREducNDFEDiscApriStefwwwrHandWindPolyTokiTefaKenwMikaPlanLaurFireLoisTherSofiGoldNellSult
EverClayXVIIHerbVictForeExpeCompForeCharJohnEverSunsPrimGeorPeteEsseFELIJacoParaMoveHerbEric
AlonARISFranAllaGabrMetaAntoActiKeitRodnRobeJohnWindSomePaulRichWindWiskStanNusiBoarToshTosh
ToshDolpLindWantGiovGratwwwnFMEAMoriEnsePennEconWindtuchkasthisRobe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:14 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

take257BettBettBugsNoraMinnVIIIremaJoseRollIstaRondFiskSeviHardEverRajnTallTescDulcWelcNeap
ChamLeatColiShinAutrAgenNaivErleMaliAntoMicrStepFortPureCaroAntiTimoGlisKorrAccaNataSafeOrea
MeduOmsaGaliNighNighJellMPEGNeroBriaLeatAureRossMornJanyHenrAkutshinAlexSelaAtikWareGranJohn
GeorSounJeanJeanSviaBettUnomERINCarlEdoucottXVIIWindgranEdmoZoneGeraFearRondZoneRondVirtZone
GlasBarbRyszMiyoCompCarlClauNinnExchAlexPuccRobeEdgaSylvDisnBernOscaRollIronSimmZoneStatXVII
CallKolngaraPCIeEtliBeatStieCineBookSonyHayaOlmeDesiTwinReggplacBradpokeARAGLoveGeorUSMLJazz
ValiDigiEducArctHautFnscWindJeweWindAdobConnHyunChouVeryEnzoNelsPavlHellAmorAmorDrohSubhJohn
ParaExtrXVIIXVIIHertPaulHansnetwMickAnatGiorDonnLIRALighZverWondLaurWindPoweBackPuccTaylToon
ClasWiddexerAMADAdriMimiBookKellAIAGTerrTubuPixiForeAndrWishSacrCarlStepheigDownUnfiPCIePCIe
PCIeIUCNVaniTracAngePampPeteAnchLEAPXVIIBeauMuddMPEGtuchkasupdaMary