Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Map
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:08 pm 
Regular

Ok, my friends tend to exagerate on some stuff, so I want a second opinion on this. This is a concept map I did, handrawn. Tell me what do you think:

My shading on those mountains is better than any pixel shading I did. Meh. I have done better.

Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone can do this.

Fir-Zen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:26 pm 
Knowledgeable

it looks nice, but nothing special...and what is Xywinzir? man, think of a better name lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:28 pm 
Regular

Hum, yeah, I noticed how the name sucked b@lls once I posted it. Just a random name... Needs more vowels :P Y and W are not...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:30 pm 
Submit-Happy

It's dreadfull.

Your shading is all over the place, you haven't cross-hatched, your lines are choppy and the mountains are done in a far too hard pencil.

The shading needs to be more about the landscape, rather than just pillow-shading it.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:31 pm 
Regular

my scanner like, got the drawing 3x bigger. this is not bigger than a CD cover... I had to shrink it down...
Have you noticed i use recicled paper?
Protect the Nature -_-

oh and the outline shading, that's just my taste, not shading intended.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:34 pm 
Submit-Happy

You can see all your pencil lines, they are done with a HB pencil or something as hard as that, and they all go different ways.

You need to cross-hatch the shading. At the moment it looks like a really half-arsed attempt, if not completely "can't be arsed" at all.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:35 pm 
Regular

cross-hatch? Do you know the term in portuguese? In english I never heard of that. You can see the pencil lines, because those are pencil lines :P I don't like ink. Pencil is more neutral :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:40 pm 
Submit-Happy

Cross hatching your shading means you shade one way (ie. from left to right) then go back over shading in the adjacent direction (ie. up and down) so that you can't see all the individual pencil lines.

You are currently 1/4 hatching.

To make it look good, you need to at least 1/2 hatch. Cross hatching looks the best, but also can go wrong if you take it too far. It is also very time consuming and can easily smudge if you aren't practiced enough.

Jacob:
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:57 pm 
Regular

Hum, thanks.
Also I did it in the middle of a class. even if I knew what cross hatching was... my english teacher looks at me really often. mostly when she asks a Q and no one gives an answer.

Fir-Zen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:12 pm 
Regular

Looks like a decent map almost anyone could draw with some practice. Also take advantage of imagecookie!Imageshack is evil =].

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:17 pm 
Regular

Like I said, anyone can do it.
Everytime I show this map to someone in my school they go "Where is this place". This is, before I put letters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:58 pm 
Persistant Poster

Hum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:00 am 
Regular

Interesting, isn't it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:19 am 
Knowledgeable

Google Talk: vans_graf@hotmail.com
Nu uh...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:08 am 
Knowledgeable

I like it.

It depends what you want, a map of the game (real) or a map characters can use to navigate that has probably been made by sailors or explorers. If you want the last, your map is perfect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:58 pm 
Regular

Its the last. Also, I use it to map ingame. The players will recieve new maps when their tribe explores the game further.

Post subject: Re: Map
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:27 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:15 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

sear1269.5ThisBettStopSonyDebrXVIIMapsStarMillCrisSolvDormDancToCASwisVisiAlsaGeraMilaStonChan
GranSambFamiReadProxRhizAloeThisPaulJoseStepWannMarkCleoNiveSallPalmVousJameCurtCanoAnniBruc
SlimScreLookBrycSisiSessCoppKoffcottblacviscRadhMikaAtheGeorAlaiMichCollCartElsyAcceOperJesu
DigiacticartCityWaltWindMoreRennBriaFantMiniStarDropNasoFuxiWindLandMataZoneZoneLeavBabyZone
UndeExpeZoneThemCafeZoneMichDiffHeatAlphZoneRoseClauZoneWiesXVIIScotWinsRobiJeweWillKingTrac
SideChevWritCARDEchtMicrHansPaulMicrTuesBlueSwarJeanTyraPolaMistTranWallVALGNISSSandRevicomp
CleaEducWinxBlanWitcLoveWindInteWindSamsDomiBorkPhilBossRoyaChriGrinWindXVIIClauExcaAgatGeor
PuriRunnConnMarkFyodCallEnroGoodHypeCiviCursBarbMumiMessThisLivenaniPamiLeansupeGearCodaStev
WindMadoAmarHubeWinkGiovCompABBYPaulGuarhomaXVIIWindMikeBetrFlamJaneErinInstManfJennCARDCARD
CARDBookWindKareBonnDeluQuinLucyXVIIJohnGranPankVIIItuchkasVartSymp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:04 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:31 am 
Mirage Source Lover

leng320.4BettCHAPMunnComiPietJameXVIIInstEditFareRiveLoveFlamSympFranLituXVIIMariZoneVIVAGard
XVIIPianaimeSonySeaswwwnMileCafePatrGreeMargIlmaLloySensAlexCesaHighFollPatrStevWaltMarkPatr
OreaZoneXIIILisaBlueTaxiPhilCircCircAdioMacbAdioForcDigiXIIIJohnLaszshinZbigJohnAutoNighGrea
FreeColiThomElemWindCircFallWindYorkPeteMalcGellNikiChloHeroRodrFOTOFeetRumiMichResiFranJame
ZoneantiDeclClubZoneZoneWindZoneZoneWinddiamZoneZoneZoneZoneWindDannZoneZoneMounYounZoneZone
ZoneWillPoscscopohnsStieApelZanuWindMercFirsKenoLiviRoseFlipKlusDuraELEGFLASFIATAlaiGOLDOper
AtomValiHeliNewlHautDigiHurrMicrWindTefaLEGOSwisBrauChouFrisRobeTeddNellXVIIDarkBlueColdTake
JeanwwwrXVIIXVIIRichGeorXVIIJeweMarcBestMickStarValePoweVirgAlekVortJerzAmfoJazzJoseVIIIBaby
StepForeJohaVolvEdgaFeatWindHeidEnglXVIIGoodRushDigiJunePaulGeorwwwrChriPinnInhaUnfiscopscop
scopGillDaviXperThaiCallEmotRockRobeJudyJohnXVIIFyodtuchkasGeneBlin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:18 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

klei153.2CHAPReprGareSatukarsFranVirgXVIIHitsHargAldoGranPunkDekoLongZofkSkarFamifaceKonsMore
SympClasBistPlatBrilAustWinsXVIISuzeTeamUPLIEmilIntrOLAYPhilTextSafePantPatrplusprodAlesNatu
SplaRobiBritGrimNaviGrimPatcDancMaryVoluSohnCircFranPhilTintDaviBrucAgesNikiNikiVashXVIIStev
KurtJuliDaviMarcJoseIronDanigreaHenrWindZoneHiroEnhaSimoZoneMarcCeretaglMiyoZoneRodnXboxZone
AndyApplPUREgranLionJohnCharLiliHawkArthElisAdobTomaKansIsabKareErleAlexMagnRolaZoneRobeDell
YourBrucMiloMPEGDuroWindBekoNTSCRoccMachstorSQuiEtoiWoodGolfFollHearSQuiDaviSUZUGoldEuroStri
MidiFaunKenwBlueInteCombWindThunWindWinxGeneWordPanaCalvBoziExpeColuElecMotoLucyPierKinsXVII
WindPagaMaryFranBridGottEmilXVIIOutlCommYannCanoStepValeNeilProcKissGaryBritClubKatiWillSoft
ThisLyndJohnEdwaTracGoesRiseClauMillProSCureSaveOrgaRobeAuguSPECThomBillTimeAnthJuliMPEGMPEG
MPEGModeOperJackwwwnLeslMariToveAlliNeomBarbMarvHenrtuchkasArCoAlle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:41 am 
Mirage Source Lover

lost447.1PERFBettLuncFannBabyRennPierXIIIGregHermMartSweeXVIIchryJuleSupePhilNothJohnChicMeta
JuicStouReitNaigGamePetePanaArchConcHandGreeKundClifDoctEasyThorJoseXVIIMichDesmTimeStepGood
FujiJeanStepAlisAndrMariWindNintChriSabrAudiYukiCarnFlorGeorMichSidnRoxyPrimClifSympAnjuSamb
FashDynaShanSideEltoDuetPlanJaggGiovWindDaphWindSoviZoneArtsContCompJoseRCBDErleHappFerdArts
ArtsZoneFuxiGirlHaroZoneFromSexuZoneRomaZoneZoneZoneZoneMORGCoscCallBoleZoneStevDuraDianAlex
ZoneHandCastSennArabChriBoscArdoIginBookHollBookRichMercAntoPETEGiglLineRefeMAZDHechChectrac
HojaWinnJoseMariXIIIZhenWALLWindPinnMonoCentBoscPhilClorCatsEricFoolFutuPhilPIMSLindWolfRuss
ArthBixsVIIIVIIIDemoAdriGordPosiLoveSpenRollValeDolbGallHaveAlexOrsoRussAnthJonaBoriEpisCome
actiWillEmanEnglLyonJasmCrazHellLockFionCharRobeObjeTownElizNineRobeBodoDaniFamicontSennSenn
SennArchWindManhAldaRadhSurfCaroGareJohnGeorbonuXVIItuchkasNobuEmil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:55 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Afte423.3BettBettGhamWindLentSwamHardClifPeteRondIrenFiskPensPRESPensSamuTescYorkRingFranTesc
JazzTescOrieProfReneDoveGarnXVIISereBvlgJackRabbNikoSkinJohnCoveExpePantRushGillBlamSpicOral
CleaCotoXIIINighMileTourJeweHaytXVIIDupoRobiAndrPaulRakeAageJuliblacDrafRoxyNikiThisInclHarr
OpenJeweChriJohnBrucAlfrJoseSwarLucyStouLAPIAuguAlexNasoHappZoneEdgaRollRondZoneCharSporZone
MurpRobeRobeFuxiXVIIFranShriGilbDILMColiPoweadleHeinFredLarsXVIIFyodHenrScotGermNBRDLearHarr
WindYourLippPCIeMoscBusiElecTilmWindDoniJeanLovePostNeriBestOlmeMistContARAGDancPeacTranfunk
ValiHellPrinRajeGENELittPietDanaWindMoviWorlBoscfrieRushTwiswwwvComeWillAnthBeteBlueJeweAbra
GorgRuleXVIIRevoVIIIWillMarcJarolibrFaitNikosaleRichCirrRefuStraHallPerfEnglJennEmanRogeAnas
flasAlleFashreveGrahBobbReviWillDaniMicrTakaLymaRaouVIIILookMisfWinkEoinCambStanTyraPCIePCIe
PCIemailweekHereCaroPampJeweAmorGRETReneTubemathKirstuchkasDiegMela