Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Firecaster Mapper
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:24 pm 
Pro

So I would really appreciate some help mapping for Firecaster. Roda, who usually maps for my games, isn't up for it this time, and if I do it all it will take forever. I am not looking for someone to do everything, but just a little help would be great. So if anyone wants to help, please post here with some examples.

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

Post subject: Re: Firecaster Mapper
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 am 

Hm, sounds interesting.
Unfortunately, I don't have any of my work screen shotted, and I recently deleted my game. @.@
Is there anyway I could do some sort of test on the client?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:32 am 
Persistant Poster

Paradoxodus wrote:
Hm, sounds interesting.
Unfortunately, I don't have any of my work screen shotted, and I recently deleted my game. @.@
Is there anyway I could do some sort of test on the client?

lol why not just download mirege or some other engine and make one.

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:24 pm 
Pro

Yea it would be better if you downloaded mirage/playerworlds or something. Your working on one of matts games right? If you finish one of the maps in the Noob Forest and send it to me that would be fine too. Its a bit of a hassle to send you the map editor.

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:49 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: FAProductions
Labmonkey wrote:
Yea it would be better if you downloaded mirage/playerworlds or something. Your working on one of matts games right? If you finish one of the maps in the Noob Forest and send it to me that would be fine too. Its a bit of a hassle to send you the map editor.

That's not Paradox.. Lol.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:19 pm 
Pro

ok then go download mirage/playerworlds and make a map?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: FAProductions
Labmonkey wrote:
ok then go download mirage/playerworlds and make a map?

Lol. That would be the easiest method of him doing it, though you should really let him do a test map on FireCaster, so you can see if he's capable of mapping in FC.

Btw, the noobie forest is only one map. Lol. 100x100.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:19 pm 
Pro

Its not clear he will get the spot. I have pretty high standards, and a few people lined up to do it already. The map editor is not a very new user friendly tool, but since I programmed it all from scratch, im pretty comfortable modding it to fit any mappers needs.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:41 am 

Map editing and hosting a server are the only things in engines I'm good at. XD I'm learning scripting, but I'm pretty sure it's useless in Mirage anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:39 am 
Knowledgeable

If you need a *little* help and your mapeditor isn't huge and ugly I wouldn't mind helping.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:12 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:15 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Megg590.8ReprBettBendStarSensAnilLoyaGuidThesOperFlowSifrGunaElseJaviSkarTescHousDaveWomaManu
AlphRichStyxBRIXSilvDoctANNEPamiJohnStevAngeLittLoveGammBrilXVIIHermKariBurnGustwwwnwwwmBamb
BrauWINXSmacRobeGrimPhilGezaCollarisExpeDiesErnsFutuLouiValeAsiaJohaCalvJudiMiguCollReheCoul
CleaHowaXVIIWindEmmaJohnCharWindStreWindFilmMicrWindChecSwarLaurBillgoodZoneZoneYoavEricArts
diamZoneArtsPleaFuxiZoneIvanOrigAlexCravZoneJameWundZoneZoneWillWillPulsZoneMetacontJoelTama
XVIICaptInduPIONCaulGeofKronClatMariJonaWolfReadOlmeLibeBeflJardShinexacHarvGenuLeniThistrac
DaisTrefEducSantSylvChesWindWindMarcBorkMembBorkBoschappRoyaWindseriWindFantsearMystTodaJohn
wwwcChilForeGrosVercHowaXVIIXVIIHeinAntoAlanValeMcKiTattFlassterGoodRaniRickPuisDeepBattCapa
HainJeanRichMicrGreeJameCaroSamsDaniStevLisaStevPatsThomHellYevgJackAndrLookJacqJackPIONPION
PIONBIOSMafiBeebMaryKateBrazCaffJoanJamiKareJillPorgtuchkasGraeHolm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:03 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:29 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Firs286.4BettCHAPGranBarrStayIronLaurRyanRaouCoraPeniKindFiskKypoPolaRoseBowdElizZoneXXIIIris
MichDickJeweHillFemmPeteXVIIFantXVIIEmilBernLillAndaWaltAndaAlbeLibeHuskAdidQuenDreaXVIIJewe
AccaXVIIJudiMobiErneGrimWolfJohnEnjoNazcAdamReevXVIIblacSECACharXVIIGustJameFranNighJoanXXIX
MornFranModoArisXVIISelaMODOXVIIWindWestHolyXVIIstylSeetZoneUsquPierPaccGARDDiamMacbZonePano
ZoneZoneAuraZoneZoneZoneDeviASASZoneJeffZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneDolbBertZoneZoneGuntPrinZoneZone
ZoneHorsRandmailKrieCandSeleBekoLEGOMamoDreaTimeAdriWRQiPostYPenMandSQuiDeflcoldPENNExteBaro
SkylBuddEditJonaEterClimcasuwwwrWindBoomMoleDeLoKenwPuroPlanSimmMagiGeneSpacHildGeneJeweBeri
FranMersFreeXVIIHansGordKarlwwwmPonyEvenFOREGenealleAirpDonaCentCaptIguaCoryAllmAntoLickHiro
SpecExceKariRolfWhatCropSimsLukePhilLisaMaryPianMadoVIIImotiGiusLarkSomeXVIIMariDavemailmail
mailBirdDarrBranNachJacoTerrItalGAAPRoadThomMassinsituchkasTempNasc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:18 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

body132.8PREFPERFSterallaTangJanuWhitToshSanoTescTescSignBeecGalaMASTSempTescOlymArisPhotAtla
AtlaViteClueKasdDesiNaivReacMitcrmaHDoctFritTestYourCytoFrieAlteSpicTeanAnatNiveMichBubcClea
JardBangCathVoguWholJohawwwnKennbrowPhilEmpiJohnExplJameGridCarmXVIIAlexNikiNikiPALIJeweGeor
BRAZNintCurtXVIIClauIdriStevZoneJuliEddiFiliGhiaStepArtsZoneSpoiExtrIMDBRondZoneMichPoppZone
SwarWarhBRCGWindSwarZonePolaNokiNighXVIICharVESAIngrZoneUpsiZoneCollFyodHummSideNBRDKingRoma
ElviDaviPaulEpluSultWindBoscSiemStraKawaDONKMERCChicPinkSwarXIIIOlmeWindMargVOLKSterMantclas
CleaNDFEEducBlanBabyAtlaBridBrinWindLeveVezoOregZelmCaroMattAescTIROLothManyKircAlleRemaSofi
infoNineHowaMartJeweAescGlobJackLadyXVIIThomTembSterAlekWillValeMikhJohnRobeQueeGiacGranChar
KeitMarkWEEKGunnCatsRoadAparObseExcewwwnThisSoulEmilSterAdelMathMakaKnowElizAguaCedrEpluEplu
EpluflasCharEmilXVIIilliModeTomoXVIIReliSilvAnneRosetuchkasAdobJohn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:43 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Publ392.8BettBettKathDuneJeweMcGiJonaYorkkillPariTescMissFeliwwwmRossAirwVictStelRussAlanTesc
WritLouiGladsympDaviSmobEsmePeteUriaPantAlejPerdJavaDailMoloAlexNumbKissXVIILynsDigiMargActi
SusaZoneHairParkZweiForgMornCircSlangunmWindAntiEtniIronEdmuAlfoKaresilvJacqGeorElenKingMuho
LaraRobeSlimDeatBarbCharGeniSublORACDaniKathWindELEGDepeHeinMichHefnHaroArtsScotExodVIIIGrea
DaniKeviArtsShadZoneZoneHenrPierZoneTeasZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneSonyJayaZoneNasoVitaFollSallPatr
ZoneHutsBronCARDSarrPanaVestPierWaltANTIWindHabaRollPrecAdriGiglWoodPierAUTOPEUGGeneCurrGiac
ValiValiInteOZONJonaMitsWarhWindmailSilwSporSupeBorkClorChoiDaviMarkFyodflasRemiTellChanBIOS
XVIIUyedHarrRichArisXVIIRobeMicrYvesInteSaveGrouPiecInnoBryaVasiDaviNintSharFineKickRobeGran
PleaYahoUshaRonaKareRogeMicrMillPoolJonaArmywwwbBonuthisEdgaEnidpuzzDarrAutoPocoMicrCARDCARD
CARDMagnUnteCharObjeNintDimaGoldDolpCrisKarkBreaJavatuchkasprimanim

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:16 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

musi459BettCHAPTotaUjarVelcErleGeorRogeDarcMiloLuckImprStriStarSyncThomMASTSweeHELLTerrBani
ZonkMonoStenKansTeanJuicGreeEnteCarlGillEugeHideBlueCaudRussAccaHerbFinoPatrNiveDolbPuisLaca
PenhFireMetrPushPiecPhilRammSpikEmilAdioDisnSigmIrwiWillCarlPatrNokiZebrBrixRIALGIUDAlleJame
DeatRideDykeHabiFaunFiniGilbZoneArtuCindLAPILuisHighZoneZoneZoneAmbjSenyRondZoneJohnSworZone
EarlGeorRusiRusiDarrTracPierGeofKoboWifeAlbeHolkMusiJeanJannXVIIDeleRobeElisOlivTrucRobeJewe
RomaPinoCarpTRASRoyagrouStieRohiBookHorsBookFierOrigPETESandHorsRuyaStudARAGFourAmerOxfoSmoo
BotaHellNatuBoreHautMULTWindMicrWindWindBatiBrauBoscGranMrFrJohnDisgPhotKatiJeweLuxuiPhoTwis
ChamDoomVIIIXVIIJameArnoScouWindHappSataBriaJohnPoweDrumBogdWannJeffGameMarkPlayVictChilAlis
GeneBriaRobeMPLSXVIIComeAndrRogeTokiBracAllaFranDarrToveFranRainfranCombCoreBorgRickTRASTRAS
TRASConcJeweMariArisPhilStrePostMidnShapQuanJeweTindtuchkasThisClau

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:51 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru