Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: MENU_STATE_ADDCHAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:24 am 
Knowledgeable

well its a comiling error that has to do with a problem with the code (that was an explanation for people like me lol)

well i need to find a way to fix this.

Code:
Case MENU_STATE_ADDCHAR
            frmNewChar.Visible = False
            If ConnectToServer = True Then
                Call SetStatus("Connected, sending character addition data...")
                If frmNewChar.optMale.Value = True Then
                    Call SendAddChar(frmNewChar.txtName, 0, frmNewChar.cmbClass.ListIndex, frmChars.lstChars.ListIndex + 1)
                Else
                    Call SendAddChar(frmNewChar.txtName, 1, frmNewChar.cmbClass.ListIndex, frmChars.lstChars.ListIndex + 1)
                End If
            End If

i have no ideal so plz help me and that so further people will now what to do in the futur.

well its saying theres problems in this line

Call SendAddChar(frmNewChar.txtName, 0, frmNewChar.cmbClass.ListIndex, frmChars.lstChars.ListIndex + 1)

the bold objects are the problems.

the system keeps saying method or data member not found
thats all thanx. this should be the last thing hopfully.

Last edited by lordgivemick on Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:47 am 
Knowledgeable

Bug Fixes is for posting fixes for bugs, not requesting bug fixes.

Moved to Tutorial Requests, since it most closely resembles your topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:54 am 
Knowledgeable

ok thanx i was woundering what happened to it well do you think you can help me.

And that should also be for bugfixes to.

maybe i have to change the number after the text thing that is 0 to 4 but i really dont now for shure and ill see what you guys have to say tommarrow.

and if nothign then ill try that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:40 am 
Knowledgeable

As far as I know, the menu system in MSE doesn't cause any errors.. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong..) So, the errors are being caused by something you added/changed.. So it still wouldn't go into Bug Fixes.. (Unless I'm wrong. :P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:45 am 
Knowledgeable

i dont trully now if it houdl trully or not but since its hear lets solve the problem then later vote to see if topics like this shoudl go under bug fixes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:15 am 
Pro

We need another, "Help Me With My Problem" board... (only for coding problems though)

If you removed the lstChars from your frmChars form, then it will cause that error...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:06 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
You probably accidently renamed list chars or whatever. I imagine you'd remember if you deleted it... :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:01 am 
Knowledgeable

lordgivemick wrote:
i dont trully now if it houdl trully or not but since its hear lets solve the problem then later vote to see if topics like this shoudl go under bug fixes.

The Bug Fixes forum is for bugs in MSE.. Not bug fixes to custom MSE code.. So, yeah.. It doesn't need a vote, because the rule is pretty easy to understand. :)

Post subject: Re: MENU_STATE_ADDCHAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:29 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ192.1BettLaboLoveAlmoRichBrucmastErleXVIIXVIITaenARTEXVIITranGenoDormMetaMcCoXVIITerrWitt
SonaTimoTescndasMichSupeSETVContIntrJaroCharLordFeatBylyThisClauColiBrunMarcWindArriCoscSchi
HaroStewSimsStilLoviCharSimsXboxopusWernmiliXVIIBennRajaDolbJoycSvevOsirHarrSallAdioGaudAdio
DreaPushJeffJeweBabyNeutSelaThomBonuXVIIGeorCoreAmbrZoneambeEnerSonnCharZoneZoneUnspLeonFuxi
diamShimArtsArmiZoneZoneGabrRadcZoneAudiZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIISamuZoneZonewwwnWillPhilZane
ZoneXXIIBronHarmPlewTeveVestCataBookShawBookPeteLovePolaPolaMWHoisteSQuiWynoARAGTallErraFolk
PastHappEducDaviAliaSugaWarhdeatWindwwwnSilwSteaChouEscaWhisHenrBobbGoodWindParilineKosmGaiu
wwwcBixsVIIIArisHolgSinfLongTheoHonkCharSteiStevCoeuPoweBetwCoraValeMarkDaviInteJaniLickLefe
MafiGaryXVIIMichMediNortWithGiulGreeTimeWalkLIVEDarrCharMarcErasSimiWindAndrLawrWillHarmHarm
HarmGeieEberPhilMonoCharAndrCompWillFastNeueIntramoutuchkasBonnAstr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:49 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ175.4BettFocaRuniDigiXVIIMichMicrAvriradbBestBistMissXVIIboldPensDekoBellMixeHaroKathLubo
IntrAttaShinXVIIDaviSkryFranXVIIHenrThisJojiLostRichSeboBonuXVIIJeweGarnBeatGlorLotuFranAlan
GrahPitoSpriDustTrasJohaDisnCircSeelKatiPuisGregSeeiJohnanosZiyaJacqavidPaulWillArcaDeutGran
EnhaAmanXVIIRudoSafsfertSelaElfrThinWindRichivilELEGZoneNBRDBriaFredTrouFuxiZoneOnlyAnonFuxi
SwarBerndiamTeenZoneZoneJeweZoneZoneSelmZoneZoneZoneZoneMiyoHenrCabiHappZoneHoaiLoisXVIITrip
ZoneAppeBourOPENRomaKronSamsCataAmazXVIIMichLinuHallCaseChicYPenJillJeweRichAbsoHongHumatrac
KeepKentMicrBandTracSimsAutoDaewWindJeweLEGOPhilfrieChloAdvaQuarGrifValiSimoCharClifConvXVII
WindIsaaXVIIXVIIVIIIstorJohnEmilLuciSinfBochSofiSunsDediAutoViolJohnShotReckInteHughTupaAris
DigiEasyMoniSteiMicrRikeMastSieLEnidJeweHenrLymaWoodFranKeitAbbaWindBeatPinkSwamKateOPENOPEN
OPENWindActiSecuAtenCafeGranExtrStijPostAnneMichXVIItuchkasWindLawr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:58 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:15 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ239.3BettCHAPRuhaClubBelvFreeHavaAndrXVIIStraConsBabyKreoCORETinaDeclVienQuinZoneErleTesc
AlphXVIITescNaigMemoReneCoopSultIcebBoroJapoLibeMeriActiAhavMariMaryAstoPaulAnnaAdagXVIIRemi
BrilJohnJeweFunkLoriCotoEtniCollgunmLouiviscMacbZORLFrenPanaKarlCarnThisMarcXVIIElegHindJame
DancWindGiovCrosMaxiHoshWhatJeanJulithemAditMarvHairFatsFuxiFlasWellhappdiamZoneDaryJacqZone
diamZoneZoneRushSteeZoneRasaChirZoneXVIIZoneZoneBertZoneZoneXVIIWortBerlZoneLaurZoneJameFran
ZoneHorsFasoRecoPiraAiraNordAntoMickJeweTyveBookTahiGuteChicMONTGiglVaucBookARAGEricEditFado
MonkFantTrefKotlCarrClarwwwrDreaWindWindBricBoscWinxChouTrioEmpiSidnEricRichMichLoveXVIIHalf
CommJeweXVIIEdvaLefeGreeLargLionDigiSeenLeonLeonAlleHolyHomoSergWindCariAmerDougDeepMacaDrea
ToveDianXVIIHappChetPupiThisJewePeteAnimAaliChriChicMarkWindWindRobeKathShivXVIIJohnRecoReco
RecoPrunJewePeteXVIIAngeJacqXVIIAllaCavuMipaDianBarrtuchkasOceaMark

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:04 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Sabo196.81ThisReprMarkVilhHermKaurManlPierBurnLiveDoriAriaPaulJordVirgsounOndaCNVhTintThomTesc
DaniPianWhatSusaWaltBabyCraiAlisNostInteBallYannDiamRicaBonuJuliWychMaryAdidMarkXVIIJozeEdmu
AccaJackHonoParkAndrSinfRalpXXIVQuikAdioPricIrisMornClauJuanMathNichHartVideLiebAlleBodoMuho
lifeLeigAlexFreeRikuthesNikiGeneMicrXVIISympWindthesWhatParuUsquNBRWSendArtsFemmCircZoneAndr
ZoneZoneBrokZoneZoneZoneMontChetZoneErnsZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneNochMaigZoneZoneWindJeweZoneZone
ZoneWarsRostMiniGermINTEGeneElecBookWordMetaFUZJPolaLuxeJussAdamPoweSTARMAGEMystQueePatiRuss
wwwaLeftSlinHautSilvChicZoomAudiWindNeroZanzRedmLighChriLighbuzzStevXVIIyearIncaXVIIComeNeed
GoodStanMarkHeleVallXVIIScouKareDoubWillValeValeTourLeonsmooJerzGirlTampGallThriCityPortKICK
CharEnglDaviPONSYourShanBestWindmailWindDiviHansJewedareBethLewiSpliAlanPennJennRogeMiniMini
MiniWindBillKareLandTrutJasmWheekaraVickJulifranAlbetuchkasCamewwwn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:55 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:24 am 
Mirage Source Lover

seco370.8BettBettTerrDashDonnMargXVIIEmilDagaPandExtrZingWindJingNoraLeigLillDaviAbduTriaLian
CalyJeweMozaTracNeoMLudwXIIIBeliHardVeetXVIIChiePaulBourHeinKonsFeatDoctphonBonuJustStevSalt
RobeZoneFranFranAlbeCotoBeveFallFallFallWindSergOmsailliHonoPaulWeezarisHollXVIIAngeXVIIKarm
RainXVIIXVIIHolmRikuELEGNikiWindFrisAlmoKingGameNikiOrigMichRobiRequCentArtsFemmUnspPaulAndr
CittChriValiDereZoneZoneJennJuliZoneStorZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIPhilZoneZoneEldeCrusZoneZone
ZoneStefDuneCresHangPoweMoraMIELBlueEyeTWhitBookFlipPolaiestMistMistChisHEYNCHEVDeviBasiVoca
KarmPersCreaJoseValiZimaWorlwwwmWindBOOMBallDremClatChouSimbWindValeHansPublJohnZeitJeweHorr
CrazJohnLukaGrayKarlHerbJameXVIIFurlFiguHellDonaDolbRennGeneMilaWakeNASAEmerRockBallGeneVict
PoweEnglKyleInteKareYuriWindHardForeShelLarsMesuRaviJeanMaryGeneRETAElizcompEinslannCresCres
CresAdobLikeOnlyXVIIwwwiNormCharDaniBankTubeMariSlowtuchkasJoinNanc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:25 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://semifinishmachining.ruсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт