Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Loading player data
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:53 pm 
Regular

This is...more of an 'I need help' thing rather than a tutorial request...

First off, I AM using elysium d-bugged...(though the name was a lie...I had a LOT of debugging to do xD) But I've gotten rid of the server saving players(as my other post here stated)

But, what I want is that a player can only type /save and it actually save them in safe zone, or house moral maps. And I want when a player dies for it to load their last saved data...Right now, when a player dies, it kicks them from the game and takes them to the main menu saying "You have been defeated' or something close to that, in a message box. So that gets the job done...but it's rather a hassle for players to have to re-log in to be able to play again.

So I want players last saved data to just load on its own when a player dies instead of them having to get kicked off...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:13 pm 
Pro

you should be saving their save location and any other save data you want in their account data or player rec when they do /save, if they haven't I guess it would go to a standard start map(like where they start in the beginning of the game?)

When they die, instead of booting them, just call playerwarp and warp them to the map and location that was saved.

Or is there something specific you are having trouble with?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:47 pm 
Regular

No, no....

I've got it so they warp to their last save point. I want it to load ALL of their saved data. Stats, exp, level, that kinda thing. I've got a special thing set up for the inventory already so they can't dupe. But, I want everything else to load from their last save point...not just their location.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:50 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Jobs wrote:
No, no....I've got it so they warp to their last save point. I want it to load ALL of their saved data. Stats, exp, level, that kinda thing. I've got a special thing set up for the inventory already so they can't dupe. But, I want everything else to load from their last save point...not just their location.

Copy the SavePlayer sub?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:55 pm 
Regular

Copy it? Sorry..but why would I need to copy that? I've already got the player datasaving just fine...

What I want is for it to LOAD their saved data when they die.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:57 pm 
Pro

Yea, save the player(except for the inventory?) when they do /save and load the player and warp them when they die.

by load, it would do pretty much what the load player sub does, minus loading the inventory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:27 am 
Persistant Poster

Isn't this just sending packets? Then when it recieves just do gettingmap = true and canmove = false or something then Player(index).variable = trim(parse(2)). Thats how I'm thinking of it.. But who knows? I only started programming about 4 weeks ago 0___0

:: Pando

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:52 am 
Knowledgeable

Pando wrote:
Isn't this just sending packets? Then when it recieves just do gettingmap = true and canmove = false or something then Player(index).variable = trim(parse(2)). Thats how I'm thinking of it.. But who knows? I only started programming about 4 weeks ago 0___0

:: Pando

wtf o.O xD, i dont really get what you mean lol

but as misunderstood said, you have to save everything twice, because the normal account data will be changed everytime your level up or something, but you have to do it so that the 2nd one doesnt change untill you write /save which will change the 2nd data into the ones that are in the 1st

if you dont get it talk to me in msn and i ll try and help you out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:20 pm 
Regular

I've already made it so it DOESN'T update the account at any time except when a player types /save.

What's your msn? It's easier to talk there than here. Mine's mailto:Jobs248@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:50 pm 
Knowledgeable

man...dont you remember me? xD, i am sure you have me in your msn its:

mailto:Gilgam3sch@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:20 pm 
Pro

No, only one file, not 2 gilga.

Post subject: Re: Loading player data
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:01 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Ster277.8BettCHAPCaloTornBernJeffPierXVIIPoesOmegThisShinWinoRondTescAmonCounSpirZonePremJuni
NikoRondDownWindSplaSchiHealSiegAkonAdidJiffMaurBreaCreoOreaOracAlanNiveFyodAdidJeweGaryPink
FlexQuotEvelGrimPushJoliVoguELEGviscVersTerrSelaLamaRakeSurrAlphFritWittAnatSelaKoffAlleSylv
JozePushHenrPinnComiWindJacoZoneJameGuitLAPIScotwwwcMothERINValiClauHansRondZoneSummBlaiZone
ZoneZoneSwarHappRHZNZonePierComeZonemailZoneZoneJameZoneHenrZoneMassMariZoneGeorAlleChetWagg
ZonePariCollHDMITherElecElecTonyBookThisInteBookLaveMiraMisaPlacProqAdriARAGARAGRussAtlaCelt
ValiWrisChemBlanMariMoneWindMediWindTrueArchCitiClorMissAdvaWindWindElviThanNickMissNellRock
WindDigiMichNiggAcadVIIIXVIIJohaXVIIBildDonaXXVIMargSpanFireIwarRobeJonaAntohomeEmirDougRuhe
MortMadoLudwTousPaulRolaMillEiriTonyCommSwitcoloJoseGeorThisMediMarsAdobWaltMicrJohnHDMIHDMI
HDMIWindSeriNautPatrSpikHarpUriaRobeSensThomDeviGabrtuchkasJereMeds

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:21 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Haha262.7BettCHAPLifeAnnaFiskCharCommCarlWiimPremPoinSterPensRondTescTescImpeHansZoneWashMore
ElviJaquTuliSteiMexoPSNARodrMitcBlacHomeClipAvaiPinkPlanPhilMadlMihaRougStanIndiXVIIBillXVII
NIVESaraSeeeGrimDaftLeonSudoJacqSergYorkarisSelaHarrScotKarlDaviWillTamaCharSelaKoffLariRobe
TerrElegNoraSettDharMarkVashZoneRosiElecHeriLouiPainTempZoneStraYourIcebMiyoZoneDrifClayChet
ZoneZoneSwarDontFuxiZoneXVIIVindZoneMPEGZoneZoneFreeZoneZoneZoneGracAlexZoneAlisRisiJackWINX
ZonePlaySchaEpluKronNardMielMetrBookMichInclconcJeanStilMuseGiglMWReParkAutoARAGThurCardFolk
TOKYEditTrefBlanKidsChouAudiWindMicrCarnAsiaSupeClorSexyPlanWindArnoRussWindChimEuroLinaAnyo
wwwbversXVIIIsaaArthWindMichRoboXVIIRainPeteNeedBattJesuRobeJeweShikOlivNintChriBrucNeilwwwn
BellevenCharMoniRodiRobeBookYearIFRSNadiWindSpinMPEGLouiTingHorsKonzElekProjBehrPinkEpluEplu
EpluKatewwwnGrahSharGeorwwwiAndrPublShotUnitBillAmaztuchkasKeviRobe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:46 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

XVII328.1PERFBettJameWindIrwiGabrAlisHintOtakDekoOmegOrieTuliOrieChriZofkRoseIdeaZoneInteRond
AtlaDrimMataPINEKiriRicaOreaJohnSmilFemmSMALIrenHenrLenoBrauErneNiveNiveMarkRougVictVIIICaud
SplaSonyCarlLoveBreaVIIIBauhColiOregSelaHaruSergAlanShaiRobeRupeWarnXVIIRoxyNikiHattArmaVogu
OnlyShamMichJaroDaviMaarOrgaZoneElemWindMORGZoneRelaArtsPoulGrahBattHUBOZonetapaRealGameZone
XIIIGardZoneDaytSwarZoneChetMariJackErviZoneDennWindZoneZoneZoneRobeFyodDickArtuBuffSpasMapl
XVIIXIIIAnasNTSCAgneMichBoscIntrTakeJameWindBookBezhMariParaArtoTranFlipTibeARAGPENNBooktrac
ArteEditOASISquaBabyCrazWindDownWindXVIIRevosupeChouCafePuriEricPravKingStuaJustMoreBlacJewe
ViewStanBornMcGrDeniRichMaurSPRIAcadEditBegoPresWoodAndrJohnSupeWillmighDemiWindFranMichTode
EineOffiexerCanfWilhAnotMollCASEEnglMostMarkGoogGizoLadyNashLouiDaviWallAutoMichWindNTSCNTSC
NTSCpunyViteGINAHoldClayNickAlcaFanfHogaQuanEastDeactuchkasRUSSAlan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:56 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ174.8MONTNearBonuAbbaArthAndrBonuToddBradEmmaMickJennDaviJeanWallSupeSpriPaulNormKathBech
BeatIsaaOmegXVIITheyJeweJohnXVIIChacDisnMarkPartMidnKamiHideGeorKaruGarnINVEDesmBlacBretSKWP
AlexMartTracEnriSisiComeHuntFallAllaRobeSergRohiAuroRobeLindAlbeXVIIRobeFredJohnCollOssiArtu
WhetLoviJeanHeinInteFritSelaSusaHowaWindgoldWindELEGZoneRHZNKazuPierXVIISwarZoneWorlChetArts
diamBirddiamBahnZoneZoneTommZoneZoneOceaERIAZoneZoneZoneSeikJameRalpZoneZoneLibeStefGaiuPatr
ZoneMetrLippHarmChriKronSamsCataBookAnthJinnWindcybeTellFlipFruiInteContPlusKenwGaryNatuscan
CleaMakiThinDaviProjWindAutoBabyWindJewePremBrauhappLolaFrisGeraJeweReadCitiJaroUpsiJeweAdag
AlexMarcRichXVIIErasThisonliEmilSmitXVIIDukeDaniJohnPhilGiveGuilEdmoLafaTiboLEARStelXVIISony
ZumaMichDaleJackYvesAnimeditEmpiRobeXVIINetBGleeKareMichJohnClauAngeEvenMensMillGeraHarmHarm
HarmCorrPresZizoElegUltiKaradefiAllaPhotCambLouiMarctuchkasNortAstr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:35 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:00 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Five548.3AgarBettRussSidePinoRainStevAnilBattRideMajoEXPEWillFuneMaryElizClasWindMariRichFran
PaulRobeTramTranHansFlaxServXVIIPublBessFeatConcAgaiPatrBrunappaPerpBrunNokiXVIIMattGianVeng
blonHennGodfMervAmarTimeWindVoluTsugZanetortMichBennPelhDolbDubaGranFeliMarcHermELEGSympDisc
EuroWindJameAfroInteDisnLaviShanMPEGEcstPostCoreGravJeweFuxiBoyzPainXVIIArtsZoneRespEvgeSwar
ERINZoneLapiLoseTwenZoneEarlRepeRobePataZoneZoneMaryZoneZoneEdgaDolbExtrZoneSympLudoJeweIyen
XVIIWindBretPionDresShagHotpOasiMichWhitGreewwwbSatiShinDaliMONTFedEDennPerfARAGHabiPrizOper
JuliPureEditWindBlanHighTeLLIrisWindUnitBerlBrauBoscChouBritWindFestStanMarqBoziVelvXVIIPret
MarcBerlVailForeHowaMoskeditVIIIThisNighOlegBrioBusiTattOlegVasiLeonDixiDennNeedBritXVIIAlis
HeidPhilPhilHansWMRBXVIIWillJaniJeweManfEmilHappFredMalaErkiBryaCaryColiNighRandDisnPionPion
PionGeieMegaJazzHappJethLoveRohiBookJohnWITCSilvPreltuchkasRobePubb