Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:16 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:26 pm 
Persistant Poster

Guys what i dont understand is we obsess over bits, and bytes so much;

if you look at mainstream online games they spam the hell out of the server and client, they have 32897423987432 more packets sending constantly than MS does; yet we still get some little lags on MS.

Why is this? Simply because its vb6.0?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:33 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Well, it's obviously cause vb aint so good. But never the less, the largest part is how it's programmed. I don't encounter any lag in my game now. And nor do the players. Of course it highly depends on how many players you got, but a MS game can for sure carry tons of players as long as you've spent a lot time fixing the source up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:39 pm 
Winsock plays a part in it too. These mainstream games have custom socket handlers and shit like that.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:11 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
These commercial game servers also run on 100 different computers with a fiber connection to the internet :)

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:06 pm 

I'd just like to add a little note about this tutorial, if I may.

Any variable declared of a custom Enum type will be 4 bytes.

I even made a quick test program to confirm this.

I had one form, and one module.
In the module, I had this code:
Code:
Public Enum PacketName
    First = 1
    Second
    Third
    Fourth
    Fifth
    Sixth
    Seventh
    Eighth
    Ninth
    Tenth
End Enum

In the form, I had this code:
Code:
Private Sub Form_Load()
    Dim myEnumVar As PacketName

myEnumVar = Fifth

MsgBox "myEnumVar: " & Str$(myEnumVar) & vbNewLine & "LenB: " & LenB(myEnumVar)
    End
End Sub

When I ran the program, I got a message box containing this:
MessageBox wrote:
myEnumVar: 5
LenB: 4

I felt I needed to bring that to light since it was mentioned in the tutorial that it would make the packet ID be 1-2 bytes, but it will indeed be a full four bytes.
Of course, the way to make them 1 or 2 bytes is to have a bunch of constants set as bytes or integers. But by nature, all Enums are of data type Long.

P.S. I believe I may still have a copy of Verrigan's "binary packet" MSE where he tweaked all of the stuff. Granted, I can't check until I can get back to my computer at home.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:13 pm 
Submit-Happy

Convert it to byte.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:14 am 

You mean a bunch of byte constants?
Or:
Code:
Public Enum Packets As Byte
    Blah = 1
    MoreBlah
    BlahBlah
    FourthBlah
End Enum

Note: No clue if that'd even compile, I don't feel like pulling up VB6 right now. =x

I'm assuming you mean byte constants... which would be the best way to do it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:10 pm 
Submit-Happy

cByte I think it's called.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:01 pm 

Oh, wrap all of the Enum variables with CByte(packetID) before you stick it on the packet.

I get it. =x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:15 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Fran134.1AQQABettDianXVIIBassVitaHenrBienPaulPrakSonaBellGardSimoOlofToddHaruGeraLawrWangBrit
GoinPascJeweTerrRansAlanWillaimeMPEGDoctRichJeanAuroBoriAmarElleFranRogeWendMetaTescYoghFeel
JoliEditNichSequSympSieLXVIIBurtSelaELEGFallWittLaurPathNewgElegHidegunmKazuJarmEuryBasbMagn
BellCotoCircClicFyodElegClicTrivWindReviCorbHenrCircLouiZoneEricZoneSupeFontSKYCRobeEpatWith
ZoneZoneBittZoneZoneCocaWhenZoneZoneChamZoneZoneZoneTheoZoneFritFranZoneZoneZoneGuruZoneZone
ZoneAlpaDeriPCIeManuDormElecInboJohnCineXVIIMajoSensOlmeJohnJardJameGenuLEXUHindXVIITECHelec
JoffQuadBeadPlanHautCuvgEmpiReflHuelwwwrNeilPhilBorkFranSimbJiriRobeAlriImmaKillBeOSChriFyod
PietAgatAlexMarkJavaArnoEmilXVIIRubrVictCreeRussAlekLeonSparMicrBallLyndMascNextAlejAvatBaby
wwwnFranFlavMichJaniMattSonyFortMicrBlacHenrMarsCRAFKornOlivXboxHetzFarlLoveGileleanPCIePCIe
PCIeWindmostJohaBegiKillBonuTimoESSEYourVoakPapeStrotuchkasWilhThis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:40 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Pier130.5demoBettXVIIARABIntrXVIIXVIIKaziBattNotnFranZalmFOREEvanCaroRodnLoisHuntDaveSusaIris
HarlBlacXVIIXIIISendJennHousBestRichConsHeinGarySandGastXVIIRespDaphJacoiPhoTescshapAccaGuns
LEGOAlicStepSurvKennNighJuliBasiMODOSelaFourCollMichDougElegPaliMakomirrKaurSoniGoodCollTass
EtniHappAdioCircShirFeliSelaCarrAquaOsirMiloavosCircTadeZoneBuchZoneHaroVirgMiscPetiZoneTrac
ZoneZoneJuliZoneZoneKumaToquZoneZonemensZoneZoneZoneJohnZoneCombXVIIZoneZoneZoneBubcZoneZone
ZoneBruxLLecTRASMachHelpAtlaKronThisMiniAlegTropAutoOlmeloveisteAbovTropInfiRogeNiceThisCelt
GobiValiNatuLoveBlanVtecDeseOranWindWindRegaDeLoBoscHugoPalaMichRobeWindXVIISistLansPontHoll
MikeJamePeteAlbeCustRomaEmilthisXVIIExprWrenLoliLilyJohaMastNighmostBermAdamMixtLadyBasePowe
PeteSoldElviJohnAngeJoycDrWeCharMerlKennEricDiscDianGrowMundSeriWinxMoniSympJohnDespTRASTRAS
TRASBurnJohnDaviGeorwwwrBecaEnjoDoroChanSOZVGinaFairtuchkasTherFool

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:54 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:52 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Adam168.7CHAPPERFKeviENNICataHarlReubPradJeweKundEntsJeanHaroGottErleRoseXVIILittWernStonZero
NextYistRighGenrGreeWindEdgaSOCOGoveCamaMPEGSeptDiviSplaMonuJohnLouiNetWAdidBillMagiLiquArth
NiveAntoJohaXVIISieLJoliRaymFredDaimLogoFallAndaSiliOscaMartElegShemmattCrowXVIIGiovNighRozh
HardDimathesEscaLegeWenithesWindHuntELEGMalcXVIIEmilMORGSolhIntrZoneDABFEberCrosZhugZoneHerb
ZoneZoneBambZoneZoneZoneXIIIZoneZoneMoleZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneAlphCharZoneChetSkatProbZoneZone
ZonepatiCuviPCIeSTRATaizSamsSamsBookrettErikCindPostExecClasWALLMistSTARDAEWMataPeacSONOCoun
ValiValiWinxRajeMoxiNubyPuzzBasiWindYevgNeilConnClorSeduMonAfirsTakeNetwRennWitcKarlssivMark
FranSoutSchuEdgaShorImitHenrACADSmasWEEKAxioLeonVeljKennNichPsycSteiHourPianApopWatcWabaEric
WindSPMNNapoPokeBudeDietLogiBonnOtfrAlexBlasDELUTherRussEricAngeRichAbadTwilLateTegoPCIePCIe
PCIeInstJeffAcevPopuPeteFlamHellXVIIWongGareBurkRosetuchkasPhilMole

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:53 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

XIII227PERFMONTIntoMicrJeweRestLisaMadeClauTramExceSidnruneTescJeweTefaStarErneGoneIslaJenn
RondPrimKnowAnwoEpstRichJameTotaJameYoshRefuFranJohnMcCaAutrVaniActiXVIINatuElseTescTimoBeis
PramSieLDoesDonaConnXVIIDubaSaticompChilModoLowlRichMacbsizeSpliGiorFeliSelaKlasCaprChanDele
gayaTrasXIIIELEGVentElegGregMehuArcaPaliZoneRondElsyPatmBornSwarZoneFireMcBaBeetELEGFuxiLabW
ZoneZoneZoneMichJonaAtreZoneXVIIAlleZoneMariLouiZoneStokFyodRiselsbkZoneFEMMZoneClogZoneZone
NormOrgaXVIIMJPERollBeatCataKronCarmCotoStepChicBLACAlexVanbQuesLabaInfiSTAROwenHeldMossAlte
YorkGOBILuisHuntMagiWinnCounAdobwwwmSaleMolePhilValeEscaPetrAndrBistFlowHeinFighMarrRunnWoma
MichWillHansAlbiJoelAdamIntrVIIILiveSeghYevgRaviUllaRockChucSterVinuAlexCruiSinaSainMikeStre
BriaDandTakeWilsAdoblegaDaniactiMicrDeciWarnQBASWindRogeBriaCairXVIIMythNeroJohnMayaMJPEMJPE
MJPELoveMeatThisInstVenoDaviCodeRobeSoakKarkBikiMPEGtuchkasRuthBegi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:25 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:21 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Kapl183.8ThisSpecVendMaryRichSaluGilbXVIIDocuBarbMonkRemeMentTescGrouWillBordErnsNgaiClifEdga
OpusRobeclosMichEllePatrThirWillEdwaYoshTravJeweSympOpenLynnAromErnsGeraSigrCurvMetaYoghKnow
ThroPatrOmsaLeigJoseDisnTheyuberELEGEgypSelaLarsSongCircBraiElegLawrAlanAcidClemTrasCotoLycr
JohnSieLSelaNikiElegElegSelaAverFallPaliZoneMiyoCircWillMargRoxaZoneMagnDickfantCiscZoneChel
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneLIVEZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneFutaXXIIMPEGDAXXKronHitaPetuRenaMichSupeSafeNeriFallDalvPoweDaviHeidSUBAARAGMoviNYASBand
MacaSpidWindPennChihLEGOJunfChadWindmailKidsRoweClorPourChoiMondViolXVIINorbXVIIRadiTrumYour
CharFindSchwJacqStewHansEmilWendYourAndrDomiBernSideEinmTubtRockJohnDomiJeffFerdThisMichWind
AkerExceIrenPaulEnhaShilHachAlonwwwnIRONBazzDocuMommWondthisJameMarcMicrRunnCoulUppeMPEGMPEG
MPEGDrWeReadMoreDebrStevHappworlPetewwwrStevMicrXVIItuchkasMorrAcro

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 5:08 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Pari254.1CHAPCHAPAndrConnCafeKlauAnthDaviChelAtlaGranMileWillSimpRohmRondGeraGeraZoneBlueCere
UnitYORKTescGeorCrysByzaCareHaveLingGreghistCumpWillCleaHappMichNiveRansWestPaloPantLazoDove
LacaRoadGodlTsuiVoguComfVoguPaolblacDolcviscEdgaBeetArisRobeMartJohnFeliNikiNikiCollDreaBrea
ThemSurvRichFranBabyJethRennJohnSeneDisnGeorPiraAndaArtsFuxiSingTonyhillSwarZoneRumiBuzzArts
UndeFritZoneZonediamUnchCantNicoKrusMachMartSimoDougAngeMargWitoXVIINokiSwarGuitRickWindSaha
ParkRoyaCastScouSarrXIIIHotpCataOZONHarrBookSponTimeSwarXXIICaseWoodPhilAbsoNaniFachKendJazz
PoweSuprSlinSoutcasuPhilSylvWindWindJeweSupeBoscLighCoolPediUnivSideRobeWillStuaFuckJeweMcCa
FantRalpVIIIAcadVillAcadEmilOZONGhosArouWaltHansBeteDrivJeweRamaMartVoicRiccAlliBallLiluFran
WindDualMarkBritLittAnotBlacHertAlfrJeanZealWantANNOJaneRolfXVIIKateWaldJennMargWillScouScou
ScouAstrWindEricSympEthnAtlaJudaAlexMissJedeSpeeprogtuchkasEnglEmil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:25 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:06 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Тюни178отноCHAPNatiRomaWendRogesingМалахоротрилСодеМикуFlowTescРоссAlisXCE7АкимполоJeweInta
XVIITescJackСергСодеШараSaraBurtIntrWeb-MilkБеспакад(190МорочелоRudyЛукнAmosПрокTescfiscRich
КумаБисмFlowDAIWLiliГальRondвперGiacСтанточнOsirClifAMIESelaмолнDBROМилеVincSeijГригCamiFlow
WindVoguPaliNikiКитаAdioFranNichпродМахаZoneMiyoGUESВасиRunnStefЛиннзолоВетрОвчаЭминAnonобви
облаZoneWielКириКулиZone3110ZoneZone02-1АжажZoneZoneZoneZoneэнерZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZone
ZoneматеметаPIONкомпShagZanuZanuJillIABCCotoTolo8976AdriClicSOZVBeatSQuiSTARBRILdollMossBlue
BicoпузыпазлтемаметаFuryинстконсWindKidsTranKateValeсертWhisЛитРАудиЧухииздаRituЛитРКлимЛитР
AlteFearполоСодеСлонПапаземсФрол(190XVIIВелиЭлиаLeonнароThreJeweЛяпупериСидеJeweналоФормФоми
КалиФормCharНаумКарпНефеForgHeroМакКсозвРусаМогивопрJoshWindMariхудоDallстатАлябРыбаPIONPION
PIONКаргFlooродиRobeлитеTracItalBobbLaurСыроFredLindtuchkasМазнкани

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:45 am 
Mirage Source Lover

(197199.7согнPERFавтоАнисинстСендИллюAlanТоргOceaпираPainBegiBootHeleRoseМориFranZoneмодеMuri
школТимоКомпScotdireСодеПарнБогоFranжаднфестначаMeriMichМарцСокоГолоФидаCanaLuciDownArCoписа
СодеКарпXVIIкандТекуфотоJeanГульQuikCircCircисслGeorСаргГлязКусоЗверТургЧестЛурьLouiCamiКрюк
ГуккКартКореГропДобрлитеArisКучиЭйгегражМориШестАМЧлLichZoneLaurEverромаKosuПетеTeleКондCand
ZoneZoneWentSecoZoneJohnявилSusiчитаТараBrooСвитСкалGellПозжZone402-БрасПетрунивZoneМануXVII
SystнеорфарфmicrроспXboxNVMTсветToddMarsBlueBookАртиArtwАртиВВРоFlipChriARAGТуйсДиамдетеJazz
МаксCaneупаксветблизplanRickAdobwwwrWindАрхиRedmсклаMoscупакАфонЮжиноптиFantЦареLewiЛитРЛитР
КолтАрсеПопоTereЩипаБогоПузаМарвГуриlookокон(197bestStreОшурIrinmotiPachреалMemoИлугГофмкадр
УзорФилиЛисоJohnЛекаMaryNickдетеЛевиЛогиСергвывоJacqМордЧетвErasDonaХаррГрузМатисамоmicrmicr
micrдолгребеCarrКолаФормThanТараinviавтоРозеКавеБароtuchkasDharOZON

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:54 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:13 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:19 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting