Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Animation bug?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:12 pm 

I just noticed that a blank version of MSE, when standing still and fasing left, doens't blit the the wright sprite (I think). It's supposed to blit the player fasing left with legs closed, but it blits the one with open legs.

----------------------------------------------(/\, this one)
So I looked in the subBltPlayer and after studying it for a while, I think that this chooses the player sprite:
Code:

With rec
        .top = GetPlayerSprite(Index) * PIC_Y
        .Bottom = .top + PIC_Y
        .Left = (GetPlayerDir(Index) * 3 + Anim) * PIC_X
        .Right = .Left + PIC_X
End With

So when fasing left and anim = 0 then it should blit player fasing left with closed legs, wright? ( .Left= (2 * 3 + 0) * 32 = 192, that is the place where the sprite with closed legs is). I'm kinda confused right now:S, maybe I've missed something?

p.s. I couldn't find a help section or something like that :? , so I just posted it here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:16 pm 

well, isn't a bug, is like the mirage source is, you need add another chara more (the number four) in stand pose, and say that if the chara isn't walking, he stay in stand pose. well, in my case, i add the four direction on the end of the animations:

|up-up-up|dw-dw-dw|lf-lf-lf|ri-ri-ri|up-dw-lf-ri|

And in bltplayer sub i add this:

Code:
 If IsTryingToMove = False Then
    Select Case GetPlayerDir(MyIndex)
        Case DIR_UP
            rec.top = GetPlayerSprite(Index) * PIC_Y
            rec.Bottom = rec.top + PIC_Y
            rec.Left = (GetPlayerDir(Index) + 12) * PIC_X
            rec.Right = rec.Left + PIC_X
        Case DIR_DOWN
            rec.Left = (GetPlayerDir(Index) + 12) * PIC_X
        Case DIR_LEFT
            rec.Left = (GetPlayerDir(Index) + 13) * PIC_X
        Case DIR_RIGHT
            rec.Left = (GetPlayerDir(Index) + 13) * PIC_X
    End Select

u can do the same with the npc's (changing, of course, only one thing)

thats only, nothing really hard ^^ i hope its work to u, good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:23 pm 

Okay, I think I get it, thanks.

But still, in the source it says:
.Left = (GetPlayerDir(Index) * 3 + Anim) * PIC_X
(2*3+0) * 32 = 192, and that's where it's supposed to pick the sprite with legs closed, but somehow goes one sprite to the right, it's just that I'm just kind of starting to understand how it all works, only I don't understand why doesn't pick the closed leg sprite.

Anyways, thanks for your help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:29 pm 

well, whats your telling me there is only the thing that say u where is the sprite in the sprites.bmp *3 (saying that the direction is X * 3 poses) where the real animation it is, is in "' Check for animation" where say: if the direction is up, the anim var is 1 and when the bltplayer is reloaded again, the anim var return to 0... ^^ capitsi? if u want add another frame, u need change that for the sprite animation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:46 pm 

Ah... Ok, I get it :) . Thanks for the help.

Oh, and I found out that if you change
Code:
            Case DIR_UP
                If (Player(Index).YOffset < PIC_Y / 2) Then Anim = 1

to
Code:
            Case DIR_UP
                If (Player(Index).YOffset > PIC_Y / 2) Then Anim = 1

and do the same for Case DIR_LEFT (change the < to >), it fixes it. Also, if you don't add this, the Left and Up attack animation will go:
At - Lf - Rf instead of At - Rf (wich looks much better and is more logical). So it might is a buck, or am I wandering off again?^^

Post subject: Re: Animation bug?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:40 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоsemiasphalticflux.ruинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоtemperateclimateинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:09 am 
Mirage Source Lover

kbps59.8HausBettErleSmacZeccPiecAshqWhitMichJoceMileTescJuliTeskCafeEnidMichErnsExtrRobeCirc
XVIIErneSodoValiRougPatrDonnPaniGabrPriyFindAlmoMakiSambFiftPureCharShemSimsWallPoinEsseFore
JohnJuneOmsaIsaaAgatGrimWatcJeweELEGFranFallCarlAladSelaMerrCircMasaJoseNikiBriaFranCotoMich
domoSieLSelaCircCessPALIVictEdmoChriToscRichRondSelaErneDeatGeorZoneBaraNansKarlLeigZoneWorl
ZoneZoneDaviZoneZoneDongZoneZoneZoneZoneEvanZoneZoneAzizXVIIZORLZoneZoneZoneZoneJameZoneZone
ZoneNouvFasoZOOMBarbGardBekoMabeBookToloFlipBabyVaniDungPremWoodMistUrtiSTARJohnAnanVIIICelt
SnowInteHappIntrZongTinyPolaWindWindWindNASAProWBoscDiavBritMaskJewefirsProkSystDigiCeleHarr
HenrcollFrieWilhStanHenrXVIIthirGlotAlaiOperBariSparKatjIvanStreDeviPretPassGeorStevPaulDisn
DragCharMercPageBillDeutWereUnitultrAlfrRobeMicrMystLucaAngeCommFranBettWaysDaviHeikZOOMZOOM
ZOOMSlayReadIntePackLittSterBlasFredScopHystAstrJobstuchkasMoreKnow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:48 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Delf228.5BettCHAPMorrThomCharChriBradBestUlriPlinSlavEconHrisSergHerbThirBAZADekoZoneStouCher
EnsoPierYorkTramAnnaFreeAquoCastPrivGillLawiFreeDefoKojiLeonNiveFlaxNiveSchiBriaJaneSaltErba
ThomSeriVoguFunkRichPendSisilighBriaBollXVIIModoMPEGAdioPhotNikiFELIJackCircAntlMontTrasSieL
JuleDizzGINAEscaElegTacyDaniRondElegCaroFuxiZoneNoraZoneAdagZoneEmilGrouMargThomNasoHardJane
EditJeweKnowDaphHuntRangdiamPachRogeZoneClauCrazNeveWindVivaZonediamMarkGooNLAPIZoneCapeMick
MariWedgRizlSennEuroINTEKronNodoCharMicrBookAmebBadgChicPETEHorsXVIISauvSTARPROTPunkNelsFLAC
ValiRussWinxHewlWinxplanDISCWindFranPapeLEGOKenwBoscCalvDarlventBeatJohaWelcRussAgatJeweEvil
SomeAcadPansXVIIAcadOrbiXVIIHonoBeniLifeBariPresWebsFullCaryXVIIRobeMozaDougSeedHaryChanGene
motiRoviWolfLynnRichMasqDolbwwwrClivPeteMENSIndiBirtEnglKathYakoSTARAtomKarePaulKoniSennSenn
SennJowiWereThisBennMariLogiJuliAlesFebrSlavPretJulituchkasShanRepo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:32 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Guil134cohaBettMariXIIIMejoJuliDaviDreaGhibBalbRostDeanFiskFincKathGallFyodFranLawrJameDeko
WilhNeniFollAlisRaymJameMickPsycToveCredXVIIMaryJavaFredDaniRichWillPoriReinElseTescAddiInte
JacqHenrCapoDawnAnheVoguEmmaJuleSelaSelaFallBlacOtakSamaQuikElegYoshgunmSunaVideHeikOlivOuve
RomaPushRubyBlinPapiSilvLogoThicWindOsirRobeGeorCircXVIIZoneFerrZoneNASCClaiHeavbestZoneGrio
ZoneChetpiraZoneZoneLateSensZoneZoneJambZoneZoneZoneRaymZoneWindDoroZoneZoneZoneHaveZoneZone
ZoneDRGMArtSTRASImpeDormElecInboClauSimsLookMOXIHousKlauUsedGordAdriValgSTARHoheXVIIGrifRetr
SurpKissCreaBlansteaProfBranWindTabuBraiBoomSmilTefaPurpzitaCeceGaylPoweHughRookCodeProjRama
CharMonkForeMichSimscredEmilThisFLOOMarkAnyoBrowSideSattSchuLiyahaveButtLuchMarkIrinRajnvers
OnliAlanScieDaviTrefJacqWindMichArndPeteSylvRobeWindSusaBettWindLynnwwwbNeedSteplineTRASTRAS
TRASGambStuaAnthVIIIOlivLittRohiDaviTrioDisnJaneYeartuchkasIndoMali

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:40 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

bera310.5BettCHAPXVIIIstvGottAirlPatrTracGuilChinJeweMichSupeCurvHectKyriPataTefaZoneReinFran
TescTescJackTescOLAYDaviOceaHeroMPEGEricAdriVadeBeniXVIIFemmGuccElecFiskBlenClasMicrNiveSour
CharUSSRAmarAllePonsReneMystFeliImmaKennModoSpliPushCathQuikMikaELEGJillavanPaliPushSnowJoli
CollVisuElegCrusOffiGlobSvenZoneMariWorlZoneZoneJuliStouXVIIASASZoneCLAMStevJeweHenrASASPaul
DickSofiIntrAllaBrucDamiZoneJakeBonuRondMEUCXVIIZoneLargHayaFIFAZoneChetIronZoneZoneZonediam
MurpMalcKautMPEGMyngShagSiemFirsFoshGonnBookYardRenzDriiVanbMeinOzriSauventuBELLURSSFracCoun
FrelKarmPostBonuSodoStefBabyWindWindWindNeilOregTefaFeraBritUtelSoulXVIIMelkFlyiHoteWilbLove
ChilClayKarlKarlXVIIMichfixaTracexteXVIIValeRestPeteAmerLiveLeavTarcDomiGerhPhilEuroHomoSony
TubeARISNikkNancLoftPoweHoliSilvGeraXVIISWIFOxygCharJorgBarbSymbChriWilhCambGivePONSMPEGMPEG
MPEGErnsBRAZLiveCeleThisBornBoomPeteWithmpegbonuJenntuchkasStatAesc

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:05 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:08 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Last43.9PREFCHAPDulaJeweHappHearHomoBambSpenMcBaRadiTescWorlTescNickWoodRadiVictEchtMarsYosh
BiocXVIIKeviSeemRougFereLoneTribBettJulePianItalMarrAndrHarrLeviHaroJeanRennBasiFlutAccaChri
XVIISieLWhenJeweLionCherWilhTimeGIUDChilELEGEnjoWaltWillWindmattQueeXVIIRoxyDidiTrasFunkTras
CollPushWeniELEGRipsFELIJackVivrMariPaliZoneRondSelaAlexGeorIrviZoneMastJessHarmOsirZoneWyno
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneEccoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRabiZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZonevinoFrieFlasAsfuTokyMielSwisYoshDisncityPinaWoodGlamGiglSLGRPoweARAGSOREMYSTOtboFoodBlue
ValiValiEasyHobbZodiWarhMumiWindWindkoraNercDysoClorJohnRolffirsMensEdgaDolcFoxhAdriCeleMath
BirtDigiAcadJaroMariJasiJohaGiusGiusSeghGerhOlegwwwrStriCraiLingShartranCasaVideHeidDoubWhyb
WindStarRoacbusiAlexDeatJeweCOBRPlayWumpEnglFranFineTempElizReneSheiElekPsycMansDaniFlasFlas
FlasHighErniWordJoelHomeBlitProgGilbJeanQueeHumaSunetuchkasEnciJuda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:16 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо