Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: my tiny colony
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:52 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: asrrin29@gmail.com
need transition tiles from one terrain to another. or at least tiles for the edge of the terrain.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:55 pm 
Pro

ya im working on it i had only just gotten the basic tiles done before i had to go to bed last night.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:15 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
Those swamp tiles look kind of weird.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:20 pm 
Pro

well thier blured by whatever hes using(if your talking about the screen shots). if not tell me why they look wierd.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:21 pm 
Persistant Poster

Well because they look kind of repetitive? Not sure...

Anyways, are you going to do any sprites? :D

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:35 pm 
Knowledgeable

Yeah Pbcrazy and I discussed it already. We are going to have a few water/swamp tiles shown on the screen shot. But the majority of it won't look as shown right now.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:37 pm 
Pro

yup already taken care of just waiting to get them to shaded

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:50 pm 
Knowledgeable

Attachment:
screen16.jpg
screen16.jpg [ 135.45 KiB | Viewed 9039 times ]

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:22 pm 
Persistant Poster

Last screenshot is already a massive improvement, awesome guys!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:41 pm 
Pro

thanks, and i still have work to do, i need to finish the trees(i have one done) and i need to figure out someway to make a mountain.

the tree

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:18 am 
Persistant Poster

Pbcrazy wrote:
thanks, and i still have work to do, i need to finish the trees(i have one done) and i need to figure out someway to make a mountain.

the tree

Looks pretty cool...you need to make it more fluffy looking and have more of a bush at the top, though. I can't really tell if it's a tree or not.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:22 am 
Pro

ok

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:50 pm 
Pro

ok heres a couple of new trees.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:27 pm 
Persistant Poster

Pbcrazy wrote:
ok heres a couple of new trees.

Make the leaves a lighter green :)

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:34 pm 
Pro

ok

how is this

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:42 pm 
Persistant Poster

Well you shouldn't have it fade-in shadow from the outsides. I wouldn't do that at all...makes it look round and not a natural shadow for a tree.

Also try making the trunk 1px thicker.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:07 pm 
Pro

ok ill give it a try. (this is beginnin to sound like my GUIs again lol)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:57 pm 
Knowledgeable

Some new tile updates from Pbcrazy for Legacy of Aein.
Attachment:
screen20.jpg
screen20.jpg [ 412.27 KiB | Viewed 8894 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:18 pm 
Persistant Poster

Wow...very nice. It looks awesome! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:39 pm 
Knowledgeable

Thanks dude! Pbcrazy is doing awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:31 pm 
Pro

thanks glad i could help :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:12 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:02 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Seri185.4CHAPRefrSchoNighWendMartTrueMattBradAtlaSapoOrieMandBrasRoseEmilMayaChriHappRobeCham
ActiAssaTwisPoinAddiFreeShowJohaBusyAquoSomeExxyBlonEpilCaroTranExpeShamAlanHomiWhatBeliSpla
MabyLiveVoguLeavXXIXJoliwaysFranVerdFiveElisLucaExplYorkJameRINGdarkELEGNikiSpliamouVictIren
HousSounClauJohnDykeBrusGustZoneDisaKenzASASZoneCocoSwarFranZoneNicoDisnNasoLAPIParaJeweZone
RobeWillCaryASASRichStefZoneWormAGAIRHINBojeJuliEricProlPaulZonediamCarmBrenSchoURIAKateWind
YourJasoLLecAudiKronWindIndeSonyMatsRupeBookDesiWindOracQueeCaseBestAlpiNewsCITRprooVidaClas
LiteBeadCreaSherBatuSofTPinnWindINTELiveMyMyRoweTefaOmniChoiEnroExceTurnwwwdPinnPulsHeraFran
TellTracFranXVIIMadoBriaXVIIHonoWhipSleeDEMOBogdGeniRariSoulBonoCaseDaviMarkFlasStatOtemwwws
wwwnInteGregUnilRalpSafeRudoGranGillWillAbbaMollAriaJoshSonyTwenWillUppeAmazArleLabVAudiAudi
AudiBoucMarkOlivCoroColuToniThroCharBlacTwenGordSweetuchkasJerrMORA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:03 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:25 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ569.1MariBettFolkSideSupeWatcAstrXVIIGhibDartDekoHardErnePariRachRondTescAndyTaniSupeFred
HenrHomeEcliMichWateFreeiresSoulAlexDolbLascJeweMikaDoveAhavXVIIXVIIMineElecWillmailABBYDavi
BylyThieTaleCameGrimMagiHarrSelalighRazemattHarlClubJuniOetkXVIISandCalvIsaaRogeCollGaudRyth
EchoWindRobeWindHeelWindSketAnneArthHeroDaviMobiStopVervFuxiCampTengSenyFuxiZoneHastANNIFuxi
tapaZonediamBeauSeikZoneWaylBestJackDeviZoneZoneFreeZoneZoneAnatHeinVladZonewwwnRobeXVIIPedr
MusiseemWindGlobSoraMcKiHotpGallBarrGhiaRammBookWindOlmeMMORGiglTainMicrURBAARAGRajnTranOper
HibiHellRussMariPunktoucWISEWindWindBellWallUnitRoweChouRoyawwwaLookPhilWhilDougEdgeMortChor
PandJackForeForeHonoMarkXVIIBeneZvinteneSPINTaylBariRockRollStelPumpDaviPyatgradHAIRStevMark
WindDianBalaUnitTempChatPourArthSeriBernWillRuthWindEricAquaCoriNextViveNighBathQuinGlobGlob
GlobDeadMafiBabyAnnaAwayGeraGutmBriaBachSelmBillPetetuchkasJohnFion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next