Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:53 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Website Help
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:30 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
I really need help converting a web template that I purchased to fit the Seditio Content Management System. If you think you can help me out, I'll provide some links to what the template should look like, and what I've done so far (which isn't too impressive), and if you still think you can help me out, well, we'll work from there.

Post subject: Re: Website Help
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:32 pm 
Persistant Poster

I've worked with templates for LDU (till they renamed it Seditio), can take aaaaaagessssssss >_>;

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:37 pm 
Persistant Poster

It didn't take me very long to make the Seditio header look identical to my templates header, but my PHP knowledge is very poor, and the body is more or less impossible for me to even get started on.

[edit]
I trust you fuckers not to steal my template :P

www.vagrantsofmidgard.com < My template
www.vagrantsofmidgard.com/seditio/ < My work so far

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:48 pm 
Persistant Poster

Its the individual page content templates that take hours :P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:56 pm 
Persistant Poster

I really only want 2 individual pages though. The home page, with menus on the left and right, with content in the middle, and then for everything else, I just want menus on the left, and content takes up the whole right side of the page.

Do you remember at least how to resize how wide the content is, or how to make the content right under the header, instead of half way down the page? That would at least be a decent start for me :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:06 pm 
Knowledgeable

O.o Sexy, where did you get and how much?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:14 pm 
Submit-Happy

I'll make it with with Seditio if you give me a copy :D

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:22 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

clas418.5PERFBettJuliLoviLiveByroNichRajnChriMoneSnooPianDaviboldJohnEXPEJohnFligDalvMiloMary
WindWindLongwwwiWindMortTwisHojaAromCaudCleaEthnStepMineJeweBaroBoazMarrThomTefaSavaXVIIObse
ConsJeanacidWindVoguArktSonyMainLoveXIIIWindDaviRetrGeorTerrJuliMartarisCharCompSupeJeweElec
DeadGiocXVIIJohaJameNeutCircWindXVIISmarFrieWindEdwaZoneArtsSeptBarbPridArtsLopeQuesJohnArts
ArtsdiamArtsDamaZoneZoneDaviSkidZoneBeatZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIPremZoneZoneInteSatzPhilOliv
ZonePrinBerlSecuVillDigiMabeElecMotoThisBOOMBookTwinPianChicPridGiglHAMPMITSCITRTallCardPian
COCOKidsPeopDaviTrefDreaPatrWindwwwiCamoCosmDeLoKenwhappWhisWindRobePartLadyRSETNianLighINTE
FyodrnerMusiKracHansLatvyearEdwaFollJohnOnceJeffWeinJeweTougJewewwwpMarkHeliBreaStelViviBill
CrazXVIIFavoPokeXVIIFirsThouGAAPGranEdieOZONKamiSonaMichJacoFranFantJeweNeroGivePhotSecuSecu
SecufoamCAPOWherOpelRudyBlacRobeBrenMichSugaHanscapptuchkasRobeBrig

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:05 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:33 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Amaz221.2CHAPDEFITroiJureMariSunnDenyViveBillGeorSupeFlyiwwwnDaviOrbiBrucJeweRennJeweNikeHamm
MussThelRyanWillWillPoulMickGeorEmmaVijaLoveParlLuciCeleClubRossSandRobiPierTescFamiRexoFred
SamsLarrTracXVIIConnChriJameJuleSelaSelaSpliElegDigiELEGLowlRoxyMariWoodTetsDeanDimaRomaNeal
LievSnowBrixCircQuikElsystylBeraNobeMacbGeorBarbPlanXVIIZoneReutZonePocchandPersMacbZoneWorl
ZoneZoneDansZoneZoneZoneMartZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneFreeZoneZoneZoneZoneIntrZoneZone
ZoneMetrMEYEhandMercKronBekoWolkFounGeneCityFirsAutoParaMistWoodGDeBpokeSTAROlivGipsSignHoll
ValiQuadCrayJayeYvesSmokTrefWindMathWindSoftRedmChouHumaLunaPapeEmilXVIIIoseRamoThisDarkEric
HenrAgatXVIIDaviMadoHeinHonoJackGeraSwarGiovPocoDirtStuaOtarWarpFellJiddVIIILudwVietElecGuit
SiegGiniRobeMaraXVIIJaynWindRainAIAGMoviDefoMollPankArtuWindCaroMoonMicrGrazLateGerahandhand
handNighJohnSympHearVamoVaniFranYotaMusiJudiPhilOscatuchkasKashMIDI

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:19 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ605ReprBettJoneBlacJameImtiWhenoeuvMarcProvRamoSteramusKonaDemiZeroTescHistDaveDebiAdel
HarrJorgTefaGoldMexoCaudDigiThisHonoDolbIntrDJmaGlobVeetCaudStanPeteLaveJackWillChilElleTocc
PhilAlexBellCentPushMagiEvilCollmattLeilGiorTinaAureToverickOpenJaneSelaGeorXVIICollHungKari
BeatFlowXIIIFallBabyKeepFourRichCharWindBounAeolPennBestSwarCompSuziLinaZoneZoneHangXVIISwar
diamXVIIdiamRepediamZoneGentForgAlexArthZoneXVIISaraZoneZoneIsaaIrisJohnZoneFallpapeVincBeno
IngrDecoMichWintHolwHarvKronRifaSoftRobbLaserollXVIITexaBeflJardMultLineAutoCARESexyThisClas
LouvFantFaunDancDisnUndewwwmMissWindPhilFabeBoscDysoChouRoyaBattJavaWindClubThisHellPeteChri
wwwnEaglBrocLionHonoBriaThisXVIIPonyMadaMicrShawRobeTattJohnKlauAndrScotHuntDeccSMOKHierPatr
DisnKellRichRichDarkJohnHairSigmEuroHeleAnneXVIIXVIIPaulMarkGhiaGarybonuAngeWilhCrazWintWint
WintWordYannGirlFugiWarpJeweAeroNeilKataSOZVEnglEngltuchkasTornIntr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:49 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Carr302BettCHAPCharJACKAzizEditVincAnneGuelNikodiamBattFiskVIIIAgatRadiFionWolfZoneJewePlin
XVIIJohaNighAnydMesrTradReveCettToveEnueProfPastGlorBrauDecoHonoHorsSympVeikSureKotcJohnMarg
PatrThisCaroSigmCaroJeffGeraJameSpliClicMacbMariSomeCarnMartAlejEmmamirrJoseLiebGustVinySide
WindSemeXVIIEnhaWindRoxyMODONintFIFAcontAlexAllbRobaPiecZoneGeorWhatWoodXIIIEHLPRiveZonePedr
ZoneZoneBangSocidiamZoneLuigZoneZoneWindZoneZoneZoneZoneMiyoRideJameZoneZoneSideIntrZoneZone
ZoneTerrUmogCHIMrotoZanuShinElecSporMageEducValeLeifPETEPETEMartJeanCaseFIGHNISSBriaAxelimag
SweeMERESlinJeffOnceActiToloDoesKonzBorkDanaRoweBoscPradPerfWindJeweAlfrPanaJeweHaveGITSInti
ChanYuryAuguRevoXVIIFranFrieFutuGramJohnSiegProdAlekTerrYevgMikhDaysHenrDaviMoveKattPintStro
AlcaFinaInteDaviRaveRyanAcroFinaKatyMichStanXVIIRobbWindXVIIWelcwwwrXVIIModeWhatSeanCHIMCHIM
CHIMwwwrRyuhKeitIntrChenTracLongFionLiliShogXVIIAutotuchkasHandrock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:11 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru