Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:17 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Need a Template
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:48 pm 
Knowledgeable

I need a template for my new game i dont have a name for it yet, but working hard on the code *sigh*

i just need a basic template that fits in the fantasy medieval theme

i would like it darkish but with a lightish part to it XD

Post subject: Re: Need a Template
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:49 pm 
Knowledgeable

(someone needs to add an edit button XD)

it needs a body and a login part (off to the side or something

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:59 pm 
Knowledgeable

There is an edit button...

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:40 pm 
Knowledgeable

lol...

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:07 pm 
Persistant Poster

-_-

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:13 pm 
Submit-Happy

8<

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:35 pm 
Knowledgeable

Ok on a serious note....

Do you know how to program in visual basic? Also, what do you mean an edit button?

The mirage source engine is sort of a template for an orpg(online role playing game). You can change it to make it any style you need.

Your statement was fairly vague. If you want actual help, give us a little more information. It is unlikely anyone will create something for you. But we can help direct you so you can get a little closer to your goal.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:09 am 
Pro

Google Talk: Rezeyu@Gmail.com

He needs a GUI.
Forums have an edit button in the corner, apparently after all this time he's still not noticed it..

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:40 pm 
Knowledgeable

shaded wrote:
Ok on a serious note....

Do you know how to program in visual basic? Also, what do you mean an edit button?

The mirage source engine is sort of a template for an orpg(online role playing game). You can change it to make it any style you need.

Your statement was fairly vague. If you want actual help, give us a little more information. It is unlikely anyone will create something for you. But we can help direct you so you can get a little closer to your goal.

Its for a PHP game and yes I know what I need to know about visual basic.

I did not see an edit button, it might just be because phpbb sucks, and I am not used to this version.

Mirage is a template but in this case since it is source code it is considered an engine, this is not what I needed.

I asked for someone to make me a basic template so I can get it up and going.

Rezeyu wrote:

He needs a GUI.
Forums have an edit button in the corner, apparently after all this time he's still not noticed it..

:lol:

Its not a GUI I am asking for it was a basic page layout for a website (Template for people that didn't know)

Also as I stated before, I am not used to this shitty version of phpbb, nor do I have the time I used to have to look through all this shit as I had before. I thank shaded for some help but I got it under control now,

I cannot see why this community got as bad as it did, we could do almost anything without getting random bullshit or getting flamed for something we say wrong or do.

We still have the same people but its just getting to the point that I no longer wish to be a part of.

Mods, we need help here, before this site becomes just a bunch of 20 year old wannabes flaming each other and acting like they know what everything is.

I have seen this a little before Shan quit the community, and I am getting tired of it. We need help and fast.

For anyone that read this and took it into seriously, I thank you.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:09 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: Rezeyu@Gmail.com
You posted on Mirage, asking for a template, making no mention of the platform at all, other than it included graphic elements, so naturally I assumed it was a GUI.

I hate PHPbb too, but I'm still able to see the edit button, which is one of the only 4 buttons on each post. Isn't that where it is on most forums? I can't remember where IPB/VBull's are.. I've only used SMf for the longest time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:20 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтsemiasphalticfluxсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhttp://taskreasoning.ruсайтсайтсайтинфосайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:10 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

many412.7PerfBettJuleJeweComeLaszFranIlyaJohnAnjeDormOverIndiSieLHarrZylirendDolbTeleXVIIPhil
WellSympMoraOverWindPercXVIIOZONGanaCaudWhatUnliMariDoveMarvHansCurtMarrLoliFiskSpinPatrAlex
RonaFrosSiemAdidSympBlacXboxCircSweeLowlAdobElviIchaAcidMetrAkshMuhlblacAlexWaynGalaMPEGJump
WindSaleTrumPeteMicrGrubCircWindAlfrAltaLogoWindLucaZoneArtsAlbeBlueSunnArtsDaviApesJeanCrai
ArtsHaveArtsBLACZoneZoneGeorValeZoneComiZoneZoneZoneZoneMORGKnutAnniZoneNasoGooNTeleManfBill
ZoneBertXVIINaikSmitPricMabeBekoAnnaThisCaraBookFounFiesChicToriWoodSQuiBELLHYUNLogisuccMode
PalaXVIIWorlJuniRameChevBabyWindmailCariTintsupeViteChouTrioWindDeviBreaEnhaPianLadyGeraJewe
CabrXVIILudwXVIIDeutXVIIAcadXIIINumbRalpComeSusaCanaHoriAlekTotaPureNintDetrDancOstrGrahArth
LineTradHansChooSpelInteSodoScorClivJeanCaniNintChloEXCEMarimakiWithBriaAutoOZONPetrNaikNaik
NaikSimoLifeTearMarkStarAndrEnidDaviRebeKellKurtMPEGtuchkasonlyHana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:20 am 
Mirage Source Lover

cata215.1CHAPpoinMarvLindSongGoldWrigHughDaylMcBaXVIIRockArCoMarcDormBustCapuDaviMaryLaceAndr
WhisIntrHowaXVIIUriaKeraHousThanCaroSanjIntrLostGaetEGSiJeanEllipcapDykeClauProfPaelNiveHans
FranMariYoshEmmaClaiDellRamaBasiModoSelaRobaavanBatmSelaLloyOgioHideNicoKuniWarnSisiSisiKirk
RichComeCircOmatSalvOrbyNikiLafaVentCircWillArthCircJohnZoneMikaZonePhilPercEmilAltaZoneKatr
ZoneSeikCrazZoneZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneFIFAZoneZoneZoneZoneHookZoneChet
ZoneMadeBronLancJaneKronBoscINTEMikaBusiStefbonuNouvSQuiMistWoodMistPierToyoARAGqXXVPsycFLAC
zeroBecoNoboRenamakiMoxiHandwwwrBelvWindVeniPhilChouhappGourSumnPeteShakAlfrSimpInvoEmilBrad
NancNiggVIIIXVIIGeorBertHonowwwmHomeCarlBrutPeriRamaLoveWastJerzTerrTriuRodrWorlFinaAdriMarv
TonyLeadRobeEnglFleeSusaHarmXVIIDeanKohnWindSoulFionDolbKeseSymbFranMicrExtaBirdMoirLancLanc
LancBriaAlexGretTonyEditTracConcDaviFranStevBeatHavituchkasBennComi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:06 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Econ569.1MariBettFolkSideSupeWatcAstrXVIIGhibDartDekoHardErnePariRachRondTescAndyTaniSupeFred
HenrHomeEcliMichWateFreeiresSoulAlexDolbLascJeweMikaDoveAhavXVIIXVIIMineElecWillmailABBYDavi
BylyThieTaleCameGrimMagiHarrSelalighRazemattHarlClubJuniOetkXVIISandCalvIsaaRogeCollGaudRyth
EchoWindRobeWindHeelWindSketAnneArthHeroDaviMobiStopVervFuxiCampTengSenyFuxiZoneHastANNIFuxi
tapaZonediamBeauSeikZoneWaylBestJackDeviZoneZoneFreeZoneZoneAnatHeinVladZonewwwnRobeXVIIPedr
MusiseemWindGlobSoraMcKiHotpGallBarrGhiaRammBookWindOlmeMMORGiglTainMicrURBAARAGRajnTranOper
HibiHellRussMariPunktoucWISEWindWindBellWallUnitRoweChouRoyawwwaLookPhilWhilDougEdgeMortLitt
PandJackForeForeHonoMarkXVIIBeneZvinteneSPINTaylBariRockRollStelPumpDaviPyatgradHAIRStevMark
WindDianBalaUnitTempChatPourArthSeriBernWillRuthWindEricAquaCoriNextViveNighBathQuinGlobGlob
GlobDeadMafiBabyAnnaAwayGeraGutmBriaBachSelmBillPetetuchkasJohnFion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:37 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Terr295.6BettCHAPGeorMedlHandStanAshwSplaDixiBoonMisiUndeFiskVariTombRemiJasoChemZoneLoveBrit
DonnPoweBettEnteDaviChriXVIIWritRichMoisPelhRobeCorrSvevWWWRBriaGesiSaleMatiFollPeteGailKris
PatrHeleSigmCaroVoltPierFlemJudsFallFallTrusMariLegeLXXIChelFaraLoweNikiAnurFranDaleElmoOxyg
WindLouithesMotoWindSelaRoxyFranBladNorwBlutJamePeteWildZoneMahlNotaMondSilvQuatUnbeArtsmail
ZoneZoneIntoZoneZoneZoneSpenZoneZoneMcGoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneFilmXVIIZoneZoneFranSeniZoneZone
ZoneplaqDarrGUARPiraSamsShinMielPoisDaviEeyoWintMorgPerfLeifProtExpeNadiPROTVOLVIntronlyClas
BearSonsFerrBlanHautVtecTinyGaryJeweBorkplacsupeMoulHugoKiteNeedKaraBoomXVIIKeepCrasAndeUniv
VirgdestXVIIArisHausViceKarlOZONASchWEEKAnimMasaVictIronMariRainNeshHighMicrAlisKaspKennLill
DragEnglXVIIMoniEasyMaryJuleXVIIRuthHectMichBuilTuttFOREExtemailwwwrHullAdobDebiSLOVGUARGUAR
GUARwwwmArnoKoniLaurLucyRobbNazaJesuPaulCyntMarrLovituchkasVihmBitt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:49 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:00 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Lisa294.4BettThisMissThatMarcDaviHungAlexAlexFilmLibbclasJSilTescThirKarsTescRingZoneRebeMarc
clasCairComeAnkaCredGillOreaConcHonoGeraChenAmerNeveEnuePanaLeonDiscCredCaudMariSandDisnRela
blonKillSeeeSansNighWovePiggColibrowSilvMariMichWindSummFinaGonzBrucElsySelaSelaCircVariJewe
DreaRubbFranWillJaimShemXIIIPaulCardDeepAditCambWindArtsZoneXVIIThisDABFZoneZoneBegiSideZone
SwarMichSwarMiyoVIIIKathInfeJohnJeweLewiChriRajnTigeKreoPaulYugoCharJavaMasaHighIsaaFranSony
MoveXIIINIKEminiSilbWithMielFilmBookTimeBookJardPETEPostJeweBestMisaSauvARAGLiveApolContVoca
FlatEditTrefKotlParkGimmWindWindIntrPoweLEGOBoscChouBaldChoiToddMarkAlfrLarrChriMaurHeraXVII
WillPoopTRIGXVIIXVIIAcadHonoExpaDualProfNeilMargPainLennChryFlasCapiGammPolyRealOlivMalcMike
VIIILemoAbraXXVIPampStanRudyGiamWindJerrDoudhypeJohnArtuAswaSonnDisnAlanProjAndySiemminimini
miniBeckJonaRamaGoinGreeStufBirdRobeMambRainKansLVMHtuchkasTurbSlim