Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:50 am 
Regular

Hello, I currently have Aphelia on the back burner and I feel like people could make good use for it so I'm releasing it open source. Under no circumstances am I responsible for making any more updates or fixing any bugs or such. I will however take responsibility to answer questions and help people with small coding problems if necessary. This will be an open-source community, the engine's future is in the hands of those who want to make it better. The whole thing is licensed under GNU GPL. This is not a fully working ORPG engine, NPCs, items, spells, etc need to be added, but that should be no problem since I already have the basics setup like packets and maps and such.

Quote:
Aphelia Engine Source is an VB.NET ORPG Framework meant for hobbyists.
Any questions, concerns, or to check for community based updates, please see http://www.unfriedchicken.com.
(C) 2009 Lukas Stranks A.K.A "Toast" & Jack
For more information on Jack please see http://www.pchelphq.com (Owner).

Please visit http://www.unfriedchicken.com to join the community and download the source code! Hope to see you there =]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:41 am 
Persistant Poster

set client Port to 9712 and it will work.
Cannot create Character because of no classes
if you try typing where it says class name you get error

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:14 pm 
Pro

GNU will scare a lot of people away. Release the server under GNU, but the client under something else.

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:24 pm 
Regular

Doomy wrote:
set client Port to 9712 and it will work.
Cannot create Character because of no classes
if you try typing where it says class name you get error

You can use the command "/stop" then "/start PORTNUMBER" on the server to set the port number to your liking.

And I see I forgot to add the default layout of classes.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Class xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="http://www.onlinegamecore.com">
  <Name>Class1</Name>
  <Sprite>11</Sprite>
  <Base>true</Base>
  <Stats>
    <MaxHP>25</MaxHP>
    <MaxMP>10</MaxMP>
    <Strength>9</Strength>
    <Defense>6</Defense>
    <Intelligence>2</Intelligence>
    <Agility>3</Agility>
    <Luck>5</Luck>
  </Stats>
</Class>

Save all that as a X.xml in the /Classes/ folder, where X is a number between 0 and 255 and the server sorts them so 0 is first. Basically 'base' is meant for whether or not you can see the class on new character, an idea for class advancements later. Yes I see that I accidentally left http://www.onlinegamecore link in there I frankly I don't give a shit, it's my birthday! :D

Labmonkey wrote:
GNU will scare a lot of people away. Release the server under GNU, but the client under something else.

I wouldn't even have a license. It's really only there so people don't claim it to be originally theirs. Like the past Eclipse scenario. As long as you don't do that I don't really care what you do with it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:18 pm 
Pro

Well then use that. GNU requires everything you release with it to be open source, including games.

Labmonkey gets mod, everybody loves him, people find out his code sucks, he gets demoted, then banned, then he makes an engine called Chaos Engine.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:23 pm 
Regular

Labmonkey wrote:
Well then use that. GNU requires everything you release with it to be open source, including games.

For now, I'm leaving it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:27 pm 
Persistant Poster

anyone going to use this
visit this
http://www.unfriedchicken.com/viewtopic.php?id=50

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:33 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: FAProductions
I just tried to sign up to download the source, but I can't view the captcha image on any browser..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:18 pm 
Persistant Poster

Matt wrote:
I just tried to sign up to download the source, but I can't view the captcha image on any browser..

lol your right, good thing i signed up before there was one

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:48 am 

Matt wrote:

Same. Please make the download public, or fix captcha.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:05 pm 
Persistant Poster

Edit: Toast Disabled Capacha thingy

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

Last edited by Doomy on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:57 pm 
Regular

Captcha problem? Hmm. I will disable captcha, and I strongly recommend downloading from our site. I have posted a FAQ as there are a couple things you need to do to get things running.

EDIT: Captcha disabled.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:02 pm 
Persistant Poster

since you fixed it i edited my post to not have all the info it did before.

║╚╣║║║║╔╗║╚═╝║
╚═╩╩═╩╩╝╚╩═══╝

╔╦═╦╦════╦═══╗
║║║║╠═╗╔═╣╔══╝
║║║║║║║║╚═╗
║║║║║║║║╔═╝
╚═╩═╝╚╝╚╝ ?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:03 am 

Toast wrote:
Captcha problem? Hmm. I will disable captcha, and I strongly recommend downloading from our site. I have posted a FAQ as there are a couple things you need to do to get things running.

EDIT: Captcha disabled.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:12 am 
Regular

No problem.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:24 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:45 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Jame387.2BettBettKeviRailSideChriJohnAndrLuisStefTescJennHomoHughLynnJudiJohnElecMarkRobeClas
JeweMartMichMusiTheyPhilPeteWilhDiamKamiFilmErghWaltAccafolkAlexfakeKareVIIIKotaStacKillWell
BartZoneLuciParkBRUCCariMornSataOsirXVIILEGOAlleCotoEnerArchKoicGiovmattPoulNicoGreaXVIIBoot
CamiAllaWindJasmRobeRussPlanWindKaziCircBeraWindELEGGossHeinGuilKokeHaroArtsJaneCallXVIIZone
GardEtiePatrEverZoneZoneXVIIProjZoneAndrZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneTomaImmoZoneZoneJuanManiJoseCrai
ZoneChriMonoGlobSchlEFORZigmBoscVictBarrMicrBookProjExpeChicDaviWoodParkOZONOPELGeniPediInst
ValiCleaCanaMichBillHarlWarhJewemailBoomWinxsupeBoscClorChoiDaviMoneAutoInflPezzSideXVIIwwwp
XVIILogiXVIIAlbeGeorAlanJosethirEnotndowBellValuIntrwwwiShorMikhHandAmonResiRegrNexGErmaGran
wwwbAmerAndrBorlAlisGentMoirAgaiThomRobeStonPlagKareJacqHellSeniJeansigmOrigManfLabVGlobGlob
GlobJeanDypkJeweMartOpheTracVienThomChikWannKathMPEGtuchkasThisPasc

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:26 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:55 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Jane203.5CHAPshutColuJapaSomeSomeInteBackPoulAnubTescSexyFromPeneFlowMattChriSakeBlayWashXXII
MileViciPierGeraCathSchaHeliPaniElleRajiForePlacGeofDesiArthMickXVIIGaneChriTescExpeCleaSukh
FranIndeKlemAuroRichomasSignCathModoSappFourSagaMileSelaOZONSelaPapaFranKaurFounOmsaCotoMela
KareFunkSelaCircFELIFeliELEGColiPaliTextEileGordNikiFredZoneAnneSwarMegaPinkTheoSpliZoneDavi
ZoneMiyoSultZoneZoneZoneZoneSweeZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonePeteZoneZoneZoneZoneJakeZoneZone
ZoneStarLippMJPENorbAlbeBSYAINTEWilhPartFirsToloPolaDumbCoasVanbBaseHalfSTARARAGVolkReleJazz
ValiAlinEducHautEnteSylvPlaySaleWindEXPOErasTefaSupeChouFrisFantRoryMagnMcDeCruiEconssivThie
StudPagaXIIIXIIIMichJawaFyodHonoAcadAlfrKyunWindScotStraGottWondMitcMichPoweEnglPilaJeffKath
RobeLyndcaseGoalWillMcGoObjeWindAlisLiveQBasMagnWhatJeweTitaStopEverWordMicrHanaInteMJPEMJPE
MJPELostDaviJoseTessMichNighGoodByroLivemoseSweeWindtuchkasLuciLive

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:43 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Eart532palmBettMarkCaliWindKrzyRobeNiklWindDekoTaenPaimArthKongEvilDISCJeffSainArthQuixHerd
GeorAlekTuliGeorTimeAhavMineXVIIKeepBobbTracRemeJeweKamiShamThatStefAloeAlwiGlorBeteJeweRefl
BrilLiliSchwFionGrimSporWindLiveWarhBlueblacHorsHounAuguDolbRobeDolbFeliJeanNathNikiDeutMatt
VoguWindJameDeluJorgChesWhitSusaprogTherCeltSonySameBillRHLIFlasPearTurnArtsRusiMannFranArts
ArtsZonegranAngeLazyZoneJeweKeepNasoOceaZoneZoneJillZoneZoneJannCabiSandZonePianLopeNitzIsaa
BrucWFPMkyanBlueKjobMartHotpKrolMobiSiegDougPlayPainPonnRivoWoodHoliWoodPerfCoolIslaMayoMich
ValiXIIIEditBookBlanWinxWindWindwndrLEGOLagaPhilPhilhappChoiInteEmerSimmMankLadySeguTribKiss
GoldFranKarlForeMarkHaruPallElsaDualBarcPhilSuntPhilPandLiryHeidLoveTropAntoSundSuchVIIIJuli
TurbKennJosePhilTearBobbWilhLindRideWaynLaurSideLiteOZONClifRainJuliEdwiXVIIMicrMicrBlueBlue
BlueWindCounSuicCornThomTicoLucithinwoulRaveSmalRosstuchkasHappAstr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:16 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Jasp286.7BettYourOZONLisaUnioSimoSampXVIIDwigWillWantSpecFiskXVIIValiMoreJeffXVIIZoneXVIIAnne
MetaGilbTracRogeNighMicrNichGANJGoodLeonHeinSaraAlleDoroClubRudyWychXVIIGillBillwhilXVIIAndr
AccaXVIIWillSequIrenGrimJameErleFourAlmoMalcRomaHughmattLiveHamiAdriGustRussFranMornElizChri
RomaJoliELEGSamsAlfrRoxyMODOGhiaDisnJackRockJohnstylWhatZoneCarmFranCityIMPEChilCircZoneKhal
ZoneZoneMondZoneZoneZoneTreaASASZoneComiZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneNERVXVIIZoneZoneShakWindZoneZone
ZoneMadeFranTechNouvCandTekaMielRaciKenaADONLockAdriWBQiAdriWhitMistSQuiPROTARAGMottArthRena
ValizeroEditToyoHautLiPocasuKazuWindBoomMoleMoulMoulIcedPlanSimmUlriUnitXIIIBangPhenJeweJava
PietGhosXVIIXVIIXVIIXVIIValeWaltObokWaltHeroStacSoftWestOlegSameSurePowdBeleBobbNASABrynHaji
KameElecNikeDecaMagiShanWindDaveSeanhotegoveKuvaDaviDeutDragUnivSimoArouChriIsabAstrTechTech
TechUriaMaurDolbKohnWilhFligNazaEdgaSydnJaneLindPubltuchkasWherNort

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:05 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт