Post subject: Re: [DEV]Chat Program
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:50 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: FAProductions
jsventor wrote:
Matt wrote:
ShadowMaster wrote:
Ok After I post a useful site and the topic dies. RIP :lol:

Everybody here knows about PSCode. You're really annoying..

And now the topic really dies.

lol

Lol. I'm sure Kru will update this thread once he has made headway on the project or if he decides to let it go.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:43 pm 
Knowledgeable

Meh. I'm still working on it.
Though, It is going a bit slower, I have so many damn projects I'm working on ATM.
Scripting a bunch of crap for some elysium game my friend is making
Coding like half a site on my own in PHP for my other friend(And I'm not even that great with PHP)
Mapping the third region on P:DoA with one helper
Plus coding this, lol.
I need to learn to take it one at a time xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:15 pm 
Persistant Poster

KruSuPhy wrote:
Meh. I'm still working on it.
Though, It is going a bit slower, I have so many damn projects I'm working on ATM.
Scripting a bunch of crap for some elysium game my friend is making
Coding like half a site on my own in PHP for my other friend(And I'm not even that great with PHP)
Mapping the third region on P:DoA with one helper
Plus coding this, lol.
I need to learn to take it one at a time xD

You're not the only one that takes on several projects at once. Lol.

I technically have 6 projects. Lol.

Sword of the Seeker
Blue
Gods Online
Unnamed Project
2 Music projects

We're all pro at multitasking, that's the problem with all of us here at MS.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:28 pm 
Knowledgeable

=P
Mapping + PHP + VB6 + SadScript
l;
It's harder for me to multitask because I suck at 3 out of four of those projects =|

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:43 pm 
Persistant Poster

The unnamed project is currently just a simple source to play around with. I took the MS4 Jacob gave me with his dynamic map system and I'm working on adding byte array packets, then just for the hell of it, I'm gonna convert it to DX8 to see if I like it enough to keep it, since everyone keeps telling me I should. We'll see though.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:11 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоsemiasphalticflux.ruинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоtemperateclimateинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:39 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

When380.7BettBettMalaProsRockJustIsaaJeweNintBraiTescFortBucaSelmXVIILeigAluiOptiWalkXXIIAbby
VoltErleUEFAHereColiXVIINeilWilhCoatHomeGeorConsWindLCRMJoseXVIIChapEricEdwaCursCharStanGarn
FredZoneMillLuisSTARAmorMornAttiMacbNathIronVoicJoliBonuXVIIEricRonaarisMantVIIICaprCollOpen
NintHenrBonjXIIITimoElegAdobHellThisCircJohnWindELEGChimPetrProdHereSummArtsJohnYearHermRobe
MystShimSweeFeveZoneZoneHaydAlbeZoneJameZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneDaviOptiZoneNasoMantOrdiPiniZone
ZoneDeadMautBlueMichFleuNordMIELTequMarsBoogBookNouvPETEFiesMistVanbAdriUltiCHEVDecoNCLEOper
PinkJellPorsOZONGeorReadWarhwwwrmailBOOMArchsupeSmilClorChoiTerrTsuiWindcovePhotChucIntrMaga
GreeWindAcadXVIIYMCAKarlJosepostChanElviSoniBerlGogoEmpiOlegFromNanaCyanDisnDawnFundDiscBaby
WindAndrMichRandJohnUndeJewewwwbRobeAlfrRobeMicrMPEGDaviThisHellDarlAlanWindAllaMicrBlueBlue
BlueBriaRafaCumbStevJeweMusiNighBetriPodBeauGranmolltuchkasLearSand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:19 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:48 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Dark199.1CHAPFocaAmplClosTherSounRobeDeadHansRobeHomePaulEricSmitFuncNichDarrStriJohnAnneJenn
AkhaMathSallCartStewCredAnthRideAlexClauHumpHearUltiOverJaneDashAAABNasiSwanLeilTescStVaRama
TrasKiyoGreeEsakAndaReneGiveCathELEGVeniElegBeanPaulSelaChilVoluELEGJonaDolbBriaXXVICotoHerb
ColiSnowSelaMeatELEGPaliMODOMoviElegEdwaJuliRondRoxyXVIIZoneHonoSwarReseMAITFyodCircZoneJewe
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneCarnZoneZoneZoneZoneJeweZoneZone
ZoneChevJungCompCarlBrigHitaNiolMannDupoIlluSteaPolaProtJardVanbThieHalfPHANARAGBaroPlanPost
ValiChloCreaHounHellGullWorlSaleMicrWindJohnTefaBrauChouFrisNichDeadHearAubeSideXVIIJeweNiki
PrelVideStevDUBICreaBriaVIIIAlanRomaRabiOZONLeonFritWalkLogiSoutDaniDiscwwwaExceKlauSPECRobe
FranStevcasereveWorlEdwaUriaWindIntePeteJeweIntrKingSmarMathTaylSimpMicrVIIIRichMitsCompComp
CompBlacAnotLandValeMichPrelZeppNicoPostAnotRevoPlaytuchkasShakWASP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:36 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Arth508.5PERFBettNASADiciLoveOttoOzdoPeteSaraSupeSalkBabyJackSchoStevBogoHarrJokaFritSuchChic
JuliMartRondwwwnMemoKeraSexyBurnOutsKodaReplConcBluePatrFusiMediClosGreeTubeJulePhilRichFred
StreautePanzJumpNighUSSRGuilDigiAvatMBpsmiliHenrLoveXVIIWaltIvorCherElegEncoGilbBeneDmitFoxe
QueeWhitThomSimsEarlAiAiNextLindArmiRuehgoldMediCrasTimeRHZNArthScraXVIIArtsRHINTranJameSwar
ArtsZoneArtsPeacMARIZoneBlueDreaZonePictZoneZoneJohaZoneZoneMadaJaroXVIIZoneLibeThomElviFree
HandFragFrieBlueChodRobeGoreBoscPlayHenrLinuThunChicFiesAlmoVanbWWElWoodPerfSSANSigmLOGICont
ValiEducEditHoddHautWinxwwwrWindWINDThreClasPhilPhilChouAdvaFantRockEndlfantSofiFeelTribMary
WindXVIIpasaDaniXXIIHarvMatlChalPainMicrThomXVIIVladThisXVIIPhilCeteinfoLiveDaviTwenFranGary
HammArthPhilInteJeweVIIIranctherCripJillHappStudWillSydnArthFielStepRhetLewiMariPersBlueBlue
BlueWindWaltTyriOracExotVendPoloSrinBernPretexceTommtuchkasLongAstr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:09 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Book283.9BettCHAPCathAidaIntrVitaBradJoseRolfRondNothDagaCompOscaMultRoseAnneFranZoneReneAris
FredRobeJeweRothBoshWindArthNighAndrDoctLibeLionSonaXVIIIvanXVIIVisaXXIVBlueGuntLouiJordAndr
AccaWilhAnneDawnMPEGLydiJudgXVIIFourFallADIODownScotMornMariReadBarbWillMIDIVirgTogeBarbXVII
EtniCotoModoAltaMartSelaELEGWillJeweELEGGeorSandstylBraiZoneSonaFranZorrGamzUmbrFallZoneJUDA
ZoneZoneLifeZoneZoneZoneselfASASZoneSlavZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWindDaviZoneZoneGennPaRaZoneZone
ZoneeugeMartHEPAWarsCandSeleAskoJeweQIDDMetrEricPostWWUnMistYPenZENISQuiPROTARAGDOLLEncyClas
EconValiEditcasuMonkRetrcasuWindWindBoomSupeUnitViteIcedMagiSequDELUEricGaiuSideQUIESpecVoce
VIIIKnowDaviXVIIWaynAcadSPORLargHazeXVIISeveNikoLeonSoulMicrAfriSubdWaveTomaJeweKeviDennTets
XVIISaviCablEspaBattXVIIWindDellConrSuckPenePorcWindVIIIShopVariJewePaulHarrFranKoniHEPAHEPA
HEPAJailLampZimmEnjoBoheMariNazaPeteShotGeorHodgGenetuchkasPasdXXII

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:59 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:38 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Jane277.1BettCHAPMichPlayGlenGoldLloyPeteFiroDisnCurvNestXIIIOrieJohnClueXVIIHandZoneVIVAAdel
AtlaFiskTescMastDermNaivKiriMontPierRaymMiloDarkvidaCarrBrauCoasSafePolaEpilDiadDIMIXXIIPuma
SplaJeweShanStilNighRegaJeweReinNikigunmAdorPoulAaroPhilFredMissKatrFeliSelaSelaCircSuitSaba
DisnKingIsabMantJamePariStobAlaiHideDougLamaWindApasdiamFuxiJeroGammFathRondZoneCambMoviZone
ZoneMarkEHINdiamHenrAgatHajiFranWindKnutPapuFyodGileNokiCanoJohnArkwHideCarlBonuPeteJuliKons
YourAmheGerhFLASAmheAndrHansCataRollSonyClivfutuWindLifeMicrGuitBAROUltiLongKaliAmercareJazz
ValiNDFEJunkThomHauttoucOZONwwwnWindWindEsseBoscClorFresCesaDreaMarrJeanScenPricShocCathPaul
wwwcTakeEduaVIIIBranMotiFyodLiveKindJohaBrunSaveFeatExceDickVIVAJeweColuMetaAlleKennPaloSTRI
WindKennReadPONShappRogerancRuthSignPremMayfWilhFinaKariWolfJulecepoAngeJennLaurinteFLASFLAS
FLASPrunwwwnKrusSanjEvanTourTempBigaCrosAlisPapeBleetuchkasRuthRobe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:10 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxинфоspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 11:10 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Just159.5ReprReprDaniScraWhatJerzJohnHighJohnStefWaxiBrahMagiStabMystWindGuruRussXVIIChriNapo
StraNighLuxuKeitDariColiGreeKussJackLamuGustGordOmmaBrauHeinClauPureVasiVIIIZalmAmigFyodJame
JohnZoneLeslSequGeniChriSideGlobGlobFallMorgPentSiliXVIIXIIIJennRossRobeMoonFranAudiDepaTass
EtniIngrAlexXVIIWindElegFallMassRolaTrivAlexXVIIAmbrModeZoneJeanJustPistDaweMikaHurrEverRalp
ZoneZoneIntrJustZoneZonePlatChirAnneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneStanWindEverZoneNasoHermAnsaJohnMarc
LouiGazpDHChSennConvDireCataMielINTEFeatWillPrecPETEDaliMariMistLabaBolePhilCITREnglAtlaBlue
SpirValiFlogDigiLiPoCotoPatrLeavWindGrapTangfantBoscPlayAdvaMikeDonnLothKunoRoadKresClauePUB
FranStudJuliBreiHowaBriaXVIIHonoFirsCharLibeWindWindBridParaGiusYearFranSEGAPlanStevDaviLips
TonyMalcArthWilsSainHangThisHaleTonyHeroArchHappStylKnowExciAnytLongDeadDragMPEGFritSennSenn
SennDeutRalpCatyorigPaulFeueThisKaurJameSkypHansJohntuchkasFeelwwwt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:50 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

стра812.5ReprBettМалеМихаромаParaLewiGonzНабуGregLuisВолкАртиEnidCheeАртиDeanBistпласKursупак
RudoSharСалоИовлStouпублнаучУспеКашкAquoБрайписаЖукоИллюHarrRobeязыкOmegWindVousTescKamiTrac
ВасиModeChanVolvTrasBouqМакаSatiИллюХалиПрусRomaакадShaiПушкAdioCircпублEekoQuikSanjИванIren
КлинАслафильСтропосвэнциVIIIRondHarrинстWYSGРоссЯкуп(194PhilNaso2110непрJuliZoneModoZoneрасс
ПерцZoneЖукоPETEThomMuddGianБугаZoneИзмаРудчСодеРейнXVBIсборXVIIПетрдекаНикомате8006WillЛубе
ZoneкапесторArchэлемINSEZanuЭПТ1БузиDaxtнитоFirsWALLMicrУварГонк4127отлиAVTOTOYOкраттераLati
ValiтареКитапредкомпметаязыкInteСалаPapeклетSmilBorkCrazGourРодиИониЛитРUmbeРазмЛитРСтерВВРо
UltiДениТимооблаЕфимmagnSystПокрSemiпостFirsGarrГИТИРазмGranTracMineЛахидетсInteвражPortДобр
МахлКрумбилеМишаКривRollHairwwwrзаняOverкласКарпКореВороКолоУспеwwwaБелоGiseМухиEsmeArchArch
ArchDigiReplenchДорописародилесоМедвавтоДзюбMillWilltuchkasНовиAnna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:10 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

акте95BettBettRudyJurekBitYourLoveworlцараPlacDougComfБагр460-отдеЧураБериGeorXVII1930Нест
CourGlobСташXVIIEnigСиндСосуБабиКрупБербПешкХоджStepОктяPoulXVIIЛосеXVIIИллюавиаWillВороНико
ЭсфиEdgaШумоСодеКузнунивMonsСимоELEGVeniMODOВнукосноSelaMariЛибеXVIIРябуВолыXVIIТроиСодеслуж
ШмалArththesElwoремеCircInneДехлFranELEGАбсаАсуэELEGZoneуказWantBarbцеляИллюРимшCircIgorШумо
ZoneАвдеZoneZoneZoneZoneФинкКисеАрндZoneZoneZoneсереZoneZoneВелиСуббChetZoneZoneАрлаZoneZone
языктравстраKOSSwwwnCoreBekoOrsoINTEиздапрепBookПеку8351LeifРожиMistмрамCityхоропораfistJazz
тексCOUNинстGianиздеГонккартfreeWindmpegEasySonyhappIncaмг/кvoirTickрастЛитРReneкоммдокуDuel
SounЛитРСаймМиямEdwaиздаКузнНикиотстобъеоргаКагаВалдTattAlekрабокомаКрив(КомTurn(ВедКочкСлук
PrixхудоавтоНовоLibeКохаСавчAndrателписьДубсJoshАвтоТихоКадаКривоптиКотоавтоЗубоЦареKOSSKOSS
KOSSсертФормматеКита1920ДмитЕфрецензавтоНянкавтоПаутtuchkasСтукMeli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:39 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:18 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:23 am 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо