Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Everlong Online
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:33 am 
Knowledgeable

Loads in like a second for me..

EDIT: nvm.. I clicked on a link and it loads like molasses

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:40 am 
Regular

Beres wrote:
Loads in like a second for me..

EDIT: nvm.. I clicked on a link and it loads like molasses

What'd you click? No one I know has had a problem with it loading.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:35 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: rs.ruggles@gmail.com
It loads alright after the gigantic images are cached. Personally, I would convert them to .gif format.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:26 am 
Knowledgeable

How much b/w do you have?

1000 hits per day, 800 kb, 30 days in a month, 24000000 kb a month, 2.400 MB. That's 2.4 gig a month for the main page. If I'd leave my FF auto-refresh on, 1 hit per 5 seconds (let's take it slow) 414720000 kb a month, over 40 gigs.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:53 pm 
Regular

I got around to trimming the news section, the size is about half now. I finally made a new page for "old news". Tell me if it helps you guys out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:56 pm 
Submit-Happy

Why're you loading the entire fucking border every page?

Set a generic background and load from there.

You could have simply used a single set of frames for the images, and traded out the small area around "Screenshots" between pages.

Anyway, I'm not huge on the style. It's completely over-used since I released Essence's .PSD file. Now everyone and their grandma have a parchment GUI with a textured border with a stroke and inner glow :3

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:15 pm 
Regular

Because I've looked @ essence?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:20 pm 
Persistant Poster

Overhead on objectstreams? Sure, in comparison to datastreams which are essentially just byte arrays, but use of multiple sockets per client and gzip compression streams means your packets are still tiny, and it allows you to implement a fantastically secure and structured object oriented code design.

An uncompressed objectoutputstream running on a single threaded socket is insanely faster (we are talking lightening) than vb6's winsock implementation. Also, by using this method we can simply create a new instance of the object being sent, fire it through a static factory and actually reduce server-side overhead dramatically as objects are being instanciated, dealt with and disposed of bloody quickly.

After coding the entire networking backend both ways, the objectstream design model just has so many advantages and such a tiny speed difference I just have to conclude it is a better way of handling this kind of problem.

Also, datastreams are io blocking on the socket which is fucking mega bad news, object streams are not..

I'm not trying to flame you or anything, I genuinely went out and wanted to find the best possible way of writing the networking for a java powered mmo. Just sharing my experiences.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:26 pm 
Persistant Poster

Oh and with regards to the topic, www.mirage-realms.com/oldside/ demonstrates how to use a graphically heavy layout efficiently, as well as how to create a dynamic content height and expanding layout and use php include in such a way so you only have one 'template' to edit when you are updating the layout and adding content.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:30 pm 
Regular

Coke wrote:
Oh and with regards to the topic, http://www.mirage-realms.com/oldside/ demonstrates how to use a graphically heavy layout efficiently, as well as how to create a dynamic content height and expanding layout and use php include in such a way so you only have one 'template' to edit when you are updating the layout and adding content.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:33 pm 
Persistant Poster

Woops, I'll fix that when I'm home. Stuck in hospital at the moment on my g1 -.-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:34 pm 
Regular

Everything ok? Hope no one is hurt :X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:02 pm 
Regular

Google Talk: rj.cox101@gmail.com
Coke wrote:
Overhead on objectstreams? Sure, in comparison to datastreams which are essentially just byte arrays, but use of multiple sockets per client and gzip compression streams means your packets are still tiny, and it allows you to implement a fantastically secure and structured object oriented code design.

An uncompressed objectoutputstream running on a single threaded socket is insanely faster (we are talking lightening) than vb6's winsock implementation. Also, by using this method we can simply create a new instance of the object being sent, fire it through a static factory and actually reduce server-side overhead dramatically as objects are being instanciated, dealt with and disposed of bloody quickly.

After coding the entire networking backend both ways, the objectstream design model just has so many advantages and such a tiny speed difference I just have to conclude it is a better way of handling this kind of problem.

Also, datastreams are io blocking on the socket which is fucking mega bad news, object streams are not..

I'm not trying to flame you or anything, I genuinely went out and wanted to find the best possible way of writing the networking for a java powered mmo. Just sharing my experiences.

Objectstreams certainly offer a more structured approach. Sometimes I wonder if the structured approach is really worth the hassle. Do you have any code for an objectstream design? I'd really like to see it, I've been unable to find much information on this. I have done a lot of research on different design approaches, but good code isn't easily accessible.

The key word here is 'static factory', could you explain to me how your static factory works? Does each class sent over a network connection have to implement or extend some interface/abstract class? I was actually using this design pattern for interpreting packet data, so I'm kinda going in the same direction and I may consider switching to an object stream.

I understand you aren't flaming, I've been searching for the same information.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:09 am 
Persistant Poster

Just got back from the hospital, everyone is alright! Aside from Austin, who has a horrid broken arm ^.^

I'll respond properly tomorrow, but a quick answer is yes I have a massive flow chart drawn out in our programming dept. at work of how its all set out, all the coders at work have been helping me plan and put it together so I'm cheating a bit lol. I'll see what I can do to get it to you.

And as for a static factory, a factory is essentially just a class that is fecking quick at deciding what you need. Say I get an object in on one of my streams, the factory will check what kind of object it is very quickly, for example objPlayerMove, and fire off everything I need. Its really a glorified listener (without actually listening to anything or using resources while it waits) that knows exactly what we will need to deal with each packet. So objPlayerMove arrives, my factory will go RIGHT! give me a playerMovementHandler(objPlayerMove) and return me something I can send the client to let it know we are A-OK. While you are at it, I want a new globalPlayerPositionUpdate and notifyPlayersOnscreen object too, as they are going to be used by my playerMovementHandler.

Factories are great when used properly, in this instance I am using one to create new instances of everything I will need when any given packet comes in, its like the backbone of the server. They basically will look at what you have, and give you what you need back in any given situation. If something happens and I am going to need 5 new objects because of this, my factory creates all these and passes required information onwards.

Because my socket is open, I can fire all of my objectInputStream data into my factory and it will deal with it all. No evil server loops, no 2389749823879489237489723 listeners, no overhead and no fuss. Just one beautiful aspect of java perfectly suited to the job ^.^

Anyway, goodnight xP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:32 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Cirq374.4BettBettLouiFireTranIngmhistAntoCharPetrHomeWernAbraSupeAllaDeboCMYKRajnSailBlutAbby
DigiDaviIronHappBreaEdwaStevNatiSideTrihTurnRichRudyCleaHallAmanLiveFyodGeorGonnReelGaviDove
JoacZoneChriRaymArnoAlanNothMacbAdioXVIIFIFAPaliJaniTuraDonaAkirRossblacYourXXVIJeweBoriPort
WindJakeXIIIFlemDonaVentRoxyWindMiloCircPariWindGioaDaveIntrDennTellJackArtsNichApocLudwLope
MiguGianSoftThinZoneZoneCamiMaugChetGONZZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJuliBrotZoneZoneAnnaBrunZoneZone
ZoneMarkMattSlyGDRGMJohnArdoArdoVtecWindWindBookFlipChicFiesOlmeMistFACEVORTOPELHeroExacCant
CleaSampAmouGordRobeKidsVisuwwwrWindExclCastsupeTefaClorMagiTerrPrefNewsBestJeanStepFranVood
PacoESETDeniARISXVIIKarlBozetodaPawsHeinDolbBoriXVIIHersAbouOZONValePipeVictTalkBrucRogevers
wwwnPatrJeffCanfLarrXVIINBAcwwwcScotRobeGiusCrafCharKateStepVirgPROMPanaBookLynyInteSlyGSlyG
SlyGAndrHansUndePaloUnreBetwSubwTaleXVIIGregThomDonttuchkasThisDoug

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:10 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:41 am 
Mirage Source Lover

coll195CHAPWhenRemiLindJewePerrMickFullMariMakeMileFilmLionAtlaAlfoGuidMartBlacXVIIFastGeor
LennEmilSodoEdgaXVIIUltrRyanMariChriDreaReflMichJeweThomXVIIRichXVIIVENOTimeOrieAtlaRexoJohn
FranVIIILycrGeorVentOverSelePotsELEGMacbCircJeweDuffSelaElegSelaELEGFredBonuMickQuanCotorber
XIIIRomathesAlmoVentGIUDNikiDOUBVentAMIEJohnMiyoCircXVIIZoneJulidiamGardPierHenrholdZoneAnto
ZoneMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneXenuChetZoneZoneZoneFlamZoneZone
ZoneYourAngeTELBDAXXKronToshLantQIDDExceSmilBijoBumbBeflJardVanbGribSTARAUTOARAGPariJapaJazz
ValiHoneFantKotlDisnMariPartWindPoweSaleBlacTefaBoscChouFrisNichXVIIHereJeweXVIISeveDaviFeli
AnatPoopJohnXVIIHerbXVIIUsinHerbHonoHeinArtuLoliAudiGoodGaryCoyoPaulHughMarkBietPottImagStev
KlauAmbjMatzEFQMUnblPatrRainJaneGaryEntifranDigiAllaURSSHansSoldNintWindDisnsingAlanTELBTELB
TELBRageMoskFocuNachwwwbIbboGarnFromOZONRighPleaMadntuchkasScotRuss

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:29 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Free501.4PERFBettKeviFromLoveLouiLimpLuchNinaSupeElseAnnaJackalceCarlBootBattBlinTimoXVIITesc
DelpAutoPaprPolyThisSchaCaroWindAlleAloeOmriCarlLittMangNiveHyloRobeDiadIntoXVIIOverDiCiMary
PeteEricKoenViveGrimExpeWindSamsApplRovesilvIsaaJazzXVIINaroAlfrUnivWhitJacqMaryStraJeweClub
QueeBuilXVIISonyHenrAdvaWindRobeMarcSerpJefePostEverDreaRHZNTerrSomeUnivArtsERZNBlurXIIIFuxi
ArtsZoneArtsYellSteeZoneCallScarZoneUnchZoneZoneAnneZoneSamuGainJohaXVIIZonePockXVIIBonuAnge
StevDRGMUSSRSiRFWallRichTekaElecFlatMichMicrAlanWillPolaDamiPolaMWElBusiBlueSEATWortExplClas
BathEducEditHighHautBillwwwrWindMotoOpenBoomBoscRoweChouAdvawwwaPanaDarrXIIIIIthSavoXenoHarr
LearSagaKlauGeneGordwhitprosEnerArouAcadBeacGaliJockBogdDolbFranBoriTriuRUSSSimoVIIIDuncJesp
BlutHenrPeteInteVasiVIIIAntoCaroAnimThomJeanVIIIwwwnRemiAlfrAnaaemplMixeWaltFionReveSiRFSiRF
SiRFWindRimmTracGIRLHomeDoveNortRobeHansAeroXXIXOloftuchkasXVIIAstr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:02 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Mode280.1BettCHAPJaroLiviWhatJuliFeliAlwaKingLondBeyoAuraTorcJeweTracHenrWindDeatZoneTradAris
NayyImmaXVIIToddIntrWindJackDancDaniCredPatrLymaHarrGreeEineKrafVisaRobeGillDionPoigWinsPaul
FashXVIIAlexResiMarkQuerJohaXVIIDaimBlinLowlRHEIXIIIRelaZeroDansAtmePierDREASwamHeikGoodBern
EtniCotoELEGArisHumiSelaNikiSomtSameRobaXIIIParathesDashZoneHappJuleWildBlanPlanTechZoneWith
ZoneZoneToniZoneZoneZoneIntrChetZoneBestZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneUnreJoseZoneZonePierWindZoneZone
ZoneXVIIModDCybeGranElecCaioIritChriAnthGregPetePostWoodCareLineZENISQuiPROTARAGXVIIpediBaro
PersIvreThisBattTatoDodgPowewwwnWindLEGOBittBoscPhilCafeChowHarrXVIICarlWernAgaiDREACraiCoff
XXVISpeaDeriVIIIBarnProdAlexCombOswaVictLondJeffPsycMikePainWondShowBuscAmasMichAndrMockLive
FaceHarrRichEnglToloMayaWindJameCraiAbadKlauMegaGrahRussXVIIDaviWinkFlowShelWeynKateCybeCybe
CybeRETAGiusDaveThisChalSusaAmanDaviRidiJaneColdpandtuchkasVeryTrud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:42 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:33 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Deat273.9BettCHAPNASAZoukXVIIJameShadJohnDixiHillKathAtlaKeyeOriePierKjelXVIITuliZoneSlauManu
AtlaSereAndeDineRepoAloePenhIntrMPEGRajnKlauDifeMoshVinoBrauTatoPantCafeGillAssaRHODZhanJace
SplaBangUsedFranGrimSainJuicLindgunmgunmblacQuanBeauAaroHogaJoseMackMariSelaNikiCircWolfHear
WhetNintEvgeAlexMathAlfrJameErikJerrEddinfanEyeTTracFuxiFuxiMaryFerrquotZoneZonePeteDevoRusi
ZoneNirvSwarRondLionRichFlatXVIIAdriIrisHughFaraShefGigaLomoEspeRogeChanRasmChicSergRobeSome
ThroLeinuhauCMOSVillCarlZigmCataBookPresBookPendStevCafeBradReacStevAdriDaviGEELQueehoriJazz
ValiNDFEHapplearHautCityWindwwwrStarJeweNowhBoscLighDunhCesaCathBrinCarrDaviWilhTowaEmilVIII
wwwaTakeCharRichHoheBackFyodKrugNaklChriThomBarbBattCounFoxeUltrIndeBubuBonnGrayKennJohnVict
ShifMargXVIILucyEdgaJoseAeroAndrMumiInteWantHansSonyGibsMedlmakiHenrMariKareThieSereCMOSCMOS
CMOSArthWindTracTimeNiveBookLongwwwdLastJaneHelgThistuchkasWindEuwe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:55 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 11:05 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Prob158.8ThesReprColiPianTotoStanJuliWomaJiyuRobeRoseHenrZORLEditMegaHumaViloKronPrinMarsRadi
DeanConcSideMuchShimTougErinHimmChriPureHenrContOverStelKennCharSpecNASDXVIIBeatDynaAntoAnna
AlexZoneSharXsanJulePushXVIIFallLakaChanMacbLoveBehiavanAlanSallRichInteYourMarkMornTequBern
EtniRichJudiHolmWindVentHaveBriaBladCircJoseMuseMaurResiZoneGarySecrXVIIBlokSindMemoBlaiLars
ZoneZoneStarAerzZoneZoneRealNuagWillRoseZoneZoneZoneZoneXVIIMonoWateZoneZoneJuliAquaDaviMass
SusaLoviMiloAudiVerdInDeCataMielantiWindThiscellPolaDaliOlmeJardGiglJameLanzSEATPeteFracBand
polySampTessGeorClamDialBabyWindPinkWindNatuOregValeSalvPlanChriLifeHolySnorDireGoneJeweCoro
CharYoshBarrGrosTheoAlvifixaLaurNeroCharLeonLeonWindwwwnRoseHeidMPEGHoteSarcHappKlayPeteSony
GeneCocaColiColdBowiCastXVIIValeCramBonuMillMaryEnglStarremiAfteMaryKirkHaimEnglEdwaAudiAudi
AudiBrunWillBookSincJoacTracThisCharTamoMicrDennBryatuchkasLaurSett

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:19 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:47 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

исто792.4ReprBettUSSRАгамЦветНезаRichFritЗахеПентДжерКенеNX-6EnidWomaTescShirRondЦарехороStyl
читаУланВиноПиерGeorобоскорооднаКартWhisXVIIЧагиЖукоАкадHarrCafeChatOLAYИллюReveВелиNiveтрад
АкинPushсертLeavсертBouqСтишIncrИллюФирсИллюГейдOmsaEF64ПетеAdioAdioкомпQuikмолнSridAnitMich
ИллюБаригимнВалечитаавтоСодеRondгомеМисюфоруРоссвойнPaulFranNaso2110навыТхорZoneModoZoneXIII
КузнZoneЧиркпазлJuleThesWynoExpeZoneIntrЛадыXIIIСодеМогуСодеXVIIКараНикиПетрMicr1462Domiслов
ZoneвельзолоAudiИмпеBriaZanuAskoБогуBigbNatiэлемTinkGlamНавсРоссРазмрабоAVTONISS1961DjVuLati
батарастHappпредMercWaltGranЗверФали1284NeilUnitTefaШевчGourЛитРPerdЛитРTigeЛитРЛитРСлуцназв
wwwaПапкDaviСодечитаForeЛапиБакшКокуКушеШехтпостCornХабакульфайлVoicдопоАфанWorlМедиThisКурб
ШварКаргШляпНемеJoseЦыгаDeseэнциспосBlacСлонGeraНефеСучкчитаДороwwwrавтохудоКузнШипиAudiAudi
AudiЛиксdeatGoodдругTypeавтоHarr(голавтоСальиздаШалаtuchkasWorlМалу

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next