Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:09 pm 
Regular

Google Talk: pepin1337@gmail.com
Thanks for my code...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:48 am 
Pro

Npcs - The max amount per map varies depending on the size of the map
    Npcs - Spawn Areas
    When creating characters / accounts you will now receive messages.
    When creating an account / character you will not have to log back in.

Please test all features as much as you can. Make sure to report all bugs you find.

http://www.mirage-realms.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=346

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:19 pm 
Knowledgeable

MRs has come a long way. The new features have added greatly to the game play. I liked it before and I like it even better now. They still use my worm and blob!!!! :-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:44 pm 
Pro

Quote:
Stats:
Strength : +HP ++Damage
Dexterity : +Damage ++Crit
Vitality : ++HP ++Protection
Intelligence : +MP ++MagicDamage +MagicProtection
Wisdom : ++MP +MagicDamage +MagicProtection

• All new calculations.
  • New sprites.
  • New emoticons.
  • Fix on creating accounts and characters.
  • No longer have to login again after creating a character.
  • Damage ranges on npc attack.
  • Able to set npcs spawn direction.
  • Npcs become tagged on a succesful hit. This means that even if someone kill steals, the owner of the npc will get the exp. Once you attack the Npc, you have 10 seconds to attack again or the npc becomes untagged.
  • Direct Damage spells can now be up to 5000 instead of 255.
  • Max Level of 100
  • 12 Trade Slots instead of 8.
  • Added in Threat system. Classes have a base threat modifier. The amount of damage they do translate into threat. The more threat you have on a npc, the more likely it will attack you.

A preview of what's in the next update...

The download should be ready by tomorrow night. We are going through and updating everything for the new stats.

http://mirage-realms.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=438

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:55 pm 
Regular

-Added in Threat system. Classes have a base threat modifier. The amount of damage they do translate into threat. The more threat you have on a npc, the more likely it will attack you.

I like the sound of the Threat system. Quite interesting to see that in play.

-Npcs become tagged on a succesful hit. This means that even if someone kill steals, the owner of the npc will get the exp. Once you attack the Npc, you have 10 seconds to attack again or the npc becomes untagged.

That's good. But does that mean if PLAYER 1 were to attack an NPC and PLAYER 2 was to kill it, then PLAYER 1 would get the EXP. Does the Tag reset if you leave the map. I can imagine just running into a kill zone and hitting all NPCs once then hiding and letting other people kill them during busy times.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:08 pm 
Pro

Quote:
Once you attack the Npc, you have 10 seconds to attack again or the npc becomes untagged.

So you can't run around just tagging everything.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:10 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
It should probably be about 5 minutes...and you should do something that splits the experience or something among all the attackers evenly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:15 pm 
Regular

5 Minutes!? What for?
And shared experience sounds good. But then it could bring up the issue of KS'rs. And the original attacker would get less then normal.
Although something that holds variable for damage dealt to npc so that person who has attacked it more gets the most exp could be handy.
I like the idea of tagging NPCs. I'd probably do something similar for dropped items. Although I think I did see that before.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:17 pm 
Persistant Poster

Oops I meant 5 seconds. Hahah :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:37 pm 
Pro

I think 10 seconds is better. It allows casters a little bit of room for mistakes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:49 pm 
Regular

You have a time restraint on spells? What is the time restraint on them? or does it change depending on how powerfull the spell is?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:54 pm 
Pro

I've added in spell casting times and cooldowns on the spells. Each spell is unique. There are buffs, over time spells, and direct spells.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:46 pm 
Pro

• Hotbar has been implemented.
  • You no longer have to have the Abilities window open to cast spells.
  • When you attack a npc, you automatically target it.
  • Optimizations server side.

Quote:
Death System:
When you die you will have 30 minutes to release or be revived.
Release: 10% exp lost, 20% to drop each piece of equipment.
Revived: 5% exp lost.

Some more updates.

Attachments:
hotbar.jpg
hotbar.jpg [ 211.98 KiB | Viewed 13013 times ]
death2.jpg
death2.jpg [ 154.57 KiB | Viewed 13012 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:22 pm 
Pro

sweetness illhave to download it when i get back to my computer (on my ps3 now) cant wait to see the death system in action

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 pm 
Pro

http://mirage-realms.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=346

The client is now up for download. Please test all new features.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:29 pm 
Pro

Our site is down.

Fox said he'll get it 'sorted' when he gets home.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:53 pm 
Persistant Poster

When are you programming in that new GUI?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:58 am 
Persistant Poster

We have an announcement to make when the site is back up :3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:35 am 
Persistant Poster

Yes, that's right everybody...I now own Mirage Realms.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 pm 
Regular

Will Mirage Realms be coming out soon??????

Ive never played it before but it looks TOTALLY WICKED!!!!!!!! >.<
Id be fine with just like, the last beta test version coming out, just for until your all done with the engine...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:18 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: FAProductions
MR went open source. There is no longer a game.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:27 pm 
Regular

Matt wrote:
MR went open source. There is no longer a game.

... don't make me cry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:00 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:50 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Humo299.7BettCHAPKoboDINOJeweJorgMargBarbChriRichDenoSomeZyliXVIIsounBlueArisSchoZoneKnowRoja
NortPlatShinStepDAXXWindMalcCardStevLamuDaniHermArctBrauAquaRomaComeXVIITereMastHughHeinJerr
PatrFirsRockAnglDianYolaSchoIIKeFallCircZereSelaHakoMarkGrahThreWelkmirrIsaaKarlGregchamAbov
PushHenrHUSTAndyTurbRoxyMODODeadTurnMargHighStevNeocTraiZoneBuleXIIIHypoJameExpeLookZoneVict
ZoneZoneWaitPortZoneZoneStepZoneZoneClauZoneZoneZoneZoneMiyoMiniLifeZoneZoneJuliHaveZoneZone
ZoneFragCollGPRSJemaSamsShinElecUnivStuaBMIDMPEGLeifMichCaseMagiAntiCasePROTNISSWillClintrac
GreeValiEditmailWantBatmCotowwwrMathPhilLEGOBoscBoscmassPerfJohnBriaSupeWestamouDeepThesLaug
TravGrooWillGortXVIIArnoHillWillNarcCharVivaLeonBariTonyDeodSPECCadaMummWorlJackCityJohnXVII
wwwbWilfPatrLindCinePunkTinaRuthFMCGMarvamazRiahStarDellRISCCommWindSurfCALSPuttChriGPRSGPRS
GPRSwwwrKrisSchaworlfirsBeyoHandKeevKeviBillMicrincltuchkaswwwrHalf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:25 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоmagnetotelluricfield.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next