Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Q&A
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:09 pm 
Knowledgeable

Hey, I was wondering if someone could assist me into making it so that when you make a new account it creates a folder(named after account) and all your characters are saved into it, as well as your mail, offlinepm's and other things like that. Thanks in advance, later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:14 am 
Pro

Look at how MS does other things...
MS already has examples for creating folders. Look at how the Maps folder is created.
Saving characters, it saves it to one file in a loop. Just change the filename in each loop.(Unless you want the characters all in one file, I'm not real sure what you want)
In that case, its just adding in the account name as the folder to the filename.

And do the reverse for loading...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:51 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
That's actually a good idea that I haven't thought of before! Although I think better would be something like a zip archive, instead of a folder Elaboration follows.

Zip archives are essentially compressed folders. Storing everything seperate will result an average of 1KB per file added, plus the file header you need to add to each (10 bytes, maybe). That, teamed with not needing most of the information at any time, makes it impractical to store thousands of tiny, tiny files. Tiny files are what messes up computers. They don't store well, and they take forever to sort. (Ever try virus scanning on a computer with a server on it? takes FOREVER!)

You could, however, compress all this stuff into a single zip file per account, and uncompress it only when the player logs in. When they log out, and you have a moment (enough processor time, it's not a crucial thing to do so wait until you have a moment) you can quick zip it up automatically and boom, all set. This would also make moving accounts from one to another server very quick.

Good luck, and thanks for the idea!

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:25 am 
Knowledgeable

Well, what I'm looking to do is. Make it so that when a account is made it's stored in a folder which is named after the account; in it are seperate character files like on Elysium. And I'm trying to make a message box; like if player is offline and someone try's to send a message it goes into the message box(which would actually in turn be one list of messages(.ini) from anyone who pm's you) and you can click save message and it puts it into another list and a seperate .ini file. If that makes any sense, if I can figure it out I'll make it work with e-mail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:39 am 
Community Leader

I understand what you're trying to do, I was suggesting an expansion to it :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:03 pm 
Knowledgeable

I was just making sure that Mis or anyone else understood, I like your idea with the .zips, but not sure on how to go about that. And for the time being how do you save them as there own folder? what's the extension? or what do you type in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:41 pm 
Community Leader

you can create any extention you want, really. If you want to do it with INI's like Mirage currently does, I would use that as a template.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:10 pm 
Knowledgeable

I forget which engine it was but it saves the characters into seperate .ini's, I know the extension for them. My biggest thing is I want it to create a folder for each Account, but I don't know the extension for that. I mean I found this http://www.ace.net.nz/tech/TechFileFormat.html#f but I'm not sure what I'm looking for

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:29 pm 
Pro

there is no "extension" to make a folder... folders don't have extensions... just do this in the "addaccount" sub

Call MkDir(App.Path & "\accounts\" & Trim$(Player(Index).Login))

then, just adjust the save player sub, so it uses this file...

App.Path & "\accounts\" & Trim$(Player(Index).Login) & "\" & Trim$(Player(Index).Login) & ".ini"

then it'll create a folder, and store your player's account (ini, i assume) in that folder)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:47 pm 
Knowledgeable

Ok Obsidian it somewhat worked, it saves into a file with the .ini inside it, now I just have to figure out how to make it load

And I tried this
Code:
    FileName = App.Path & "\Accounts\" & Trim(Name) & "\" & Trim(Name) & ".ini"
but it says account does not exist. Also I tried this
Code:
FileName = App.Path & "\Accounts\" & Trim(Player(Index).Name) & "\" & Trim(Name) & ".ini"
which does the same thing as the first one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:45 pm 
Pro

Do you see where you made your mistake?

when they login, they aren't set as "Name", they're set as index... (a #), so you need to make BOTH of them a

Trim(Player(index).Name)

so it should look similar to the second one, but BOTH should have the player(index).name

so it should be like this...

Code:
FileName = App.Path & "\Accounts\" & Trim(Player(Index).Name) & "\" & Trim(Player(index).Name) & ".ini"

See the difference?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:54 pm 
Knowledgeable

actually I tried that last night, and it didn't work either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:11 pm 
Community Leader

Can you post the code you're using to _save_ the file please?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:44 pm 
Knowledgeable

All ServerSide
moddatabase
Code:
Sub AddAccount(ByVal Index As Long, ByVal Name As String, ByVal Password As String)
Dim i As Long

Player(Index).Login = Name
    Player(Index).Password = Password

For i = 1 To MAX_CHARS
        Call ClearChar(Index, i)
    Next i

Call SavePlayer(Index)
Call MkDir(App.Path & "\accounts\" & Trim$(Player(Index).Login))
End Sub

Sub SavePlayer(ByVal Index As Long)
Dim FileName As String
Dim i As Long
Dim n As Long

FileName = App.Path & "\accounts\" & Trim$(Player(Index).Login) & "\" & Trim$(Player(Index).Login) & ".ini"

Call PutVar(FileName, "GENERAL", "Login", Trim(Player(Index).Login))
    Call PutVar(FileName, "GENERAL", "Password", Trim(Player(Index).Password))

For i = 1 To MAX_CHARS
        ' General
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Name", Trim(Player(Index).Char(i).Name))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Class", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Class))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Sex", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Sex))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Sprite", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Sprite))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Level", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Level))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Exp", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Exp))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Access", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Access))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "PK", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).PK))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Guild", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Guild))

' Vitals
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "HP", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).HP))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "MP", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).MP))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "SP", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).SP))

' Stats
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "STR", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).STR))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "DEF", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).DEF))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "SPEED", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).SPEED))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "MAGI", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).MAGI))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "POINTS", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).POINTS))

' Worn equipment
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "ArmorSlot", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).ArmorSlot))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "WeaponSlot", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).WeaponSlot))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "HelmetSlot", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).HelmetSlot))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "ShieldSlot", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).ShieldSlot))

' Check to make sure that they aren't on map 0, if so reset'm
        If Player(Index).Char(i).Map = 0 Then
            Player(Index).Char(i).Map = START_MAP
            Player(Index).Char(i).x = START_X
            Player(Index).Char(i).y = START_Y
        End If

' Position
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Map", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Map))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "X", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).x))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Y", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).y))
        Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Dir", STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Dir))

' Inventory
        For n = 1 To MAX_INV
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "InvItemNum" & n, STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Inv(n).Num))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "InvItemVal" & n, STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Inv(n).Value))
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "InvItemDur" & n, STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Inv(n).Dur))
        Next n

' Spells
        For n = 1 To MAX_PLAYER_SPELLS
            Call PutVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Spell" & n, STR(Player(Index).Char(i).Spell(n)))
        Next n
    Next i
End Sub

Sub LoadPlayer(ByVal Index As Long, ByVal Name As String)
Dim FileName As String
Dim i As Long
Dim n As Long

Call ClearPlayer(Index)

FileName = App.Path & "\Accounts\" & Trim(Player(index).Name) & "\" & Trim(Player(index).Name)  & ".ini"

Player(Index).Login = GetVar(FileName, "GENERAL", "Login")
    Player(Index).Password = GetVar(FileName, "GENERAL", "Password")

For i = 1 To MAX_CHARS
        ' General
        Player(Index).Char(i).Name = GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Name")
        Player(Index).Char(i).Sex = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Sex"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).Class = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Class"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).Sprite = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Sprite"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).Level = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Level"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).Exp = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Exp"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).Access = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Access"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).PK = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "PK"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).Guild = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Guild"))

' Vitals
        Player(Index).Char(i).HP = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "HP"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).MP = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "MP"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).SP = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "SP"))

' Stats
        Player(Index).Char(i).STR = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "STR"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).DEF = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "DEF"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).SPEED = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "SPEED"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).MAGI = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "MAGI"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).POINTS = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "POINTS"))

' Worn equipment
        Player(Index).Char(i).ArmorSlot = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "ArmorSlot"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).WeaponSlot = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "WeaponSlot"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).HelmetSlot = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "HelmetSlot"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).ShieldSlot = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "ShieldSlot"))

' Position
        Player(Index).Char(i).Map = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Map"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).x = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "X"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).y = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Y"))
        Player(Index).Char(i).Dir = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Dir"))

' Check to make sure that they aren't on map 0, if so reset'm
        If Player(Index).Char(i).Map = 0 Then
            Player(Index).Char(i).Map = START_MAP
            Player(Index).Char(i).x = START_X
            Player(Index).Char(i).y = START_Y
        End If

' Inventory
        For n = 1 To MAX_INV
            Player(Index).Char(i).Inv(n).Num = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "InvItemNum" & n))
            Player(Index).Char(i).Inv(n).Value = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "InvItemVal" & n))
            Player(Index).Char(i).Inv(n).Dur = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "InvItemDur" & n))
        Next n

' Spells
        For n = 1 To MAX_PLAYER_SPELLS
            Player(Index).Char(i).Spell(n) = Val(GetVar(FileName, "CHAR" & i, "Spell" & n))
        Next n
    Next i
End Sub

the only thing that doesn't work is loading the account from the folder, cuz it saves it with the .ini's inside but, it tells you the account does not exist when you try to login.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:49 pm 
Pro

did you try checking the accounexist function :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:56 pm 
Community Leader

Filename should be Player(index).login for both saving and loading.

Post subject: Re: Q&A
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:10 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:18 am 
Mirage Source Lover

When191.5CHAPExamEmmaFielServFalcFranChriRobeSladTescTartLiveShowDadoHansmailXVIIVIIIWaltMuri
SolaDaviDickMichSalvOreaAndrTinaGeneSchmremiLiliKlauFigaCarlRobeGillAccaDolbItzaTescPalmLion
SnowGranChriHilgJazzMichSealHarrModoSavaFallXVIIPoulSelaPushElegDiscJackCarrNighCaprCotoRobe
WolfComeSelaFallPaliPALISelaSylvPaliFeliLafaRondCircRobeZoneJuliZoneXVIIWilbAdloIainZoneAnge
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneProjZoneZoneZoneZoneIrmgZoneZone
ZoneSaviKKOEPhilHDMIKronIndeClivTravAlliFUZJInfiFierBeflFlipVanbPoweSUBAWAECARAGAmerhaveJazz
ValiValiPlayThomScotBubbWorlWindWindmailGiotBoscBoscIcedBoziHaroDaviAutoCarlForeDeusSoloKiss
ScarViveTerrLehmMustFrieEmilElviWalkbonuBonuOlegYellTillDearWindBritRoguCareJameGareAlexElec
DireRichSonaLyndHeinJuliLongIngrHenrFyodJennAlphChanJaneDonaMariSpacECDLAlexWillLucyPhilPhil
PhilSaxoMellTherAdelBernYousBookChriRobeCommMarvSPECtuchkasDaviWith

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:55 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:18 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Anyt145.5PERFBettWunsRobeBernLiviHarvQuanSonySkarTertAireTescEnidRoseStylHectDaliMicrJoseTesc
RafaMoreCoraSignOreaBarbBylyMemoBridAccaHabiRogeWestXVIIJohnSunsPaleDoveJeweXVIIStanMoccCarr
BennPushPushCotoKoolPhilBellCircDharSiddXVIIAnneCoppArteFourMahgElsyMarcRoxyAdioDolbPhilPush
MonsHumpVentXVIIHarrMadiJoelMiyoYorkWillSwarZoneJoanWarhRoalMORGZonerelidiamMORGHenrChetRaym
LamaWWWRSlunEricJeanCondZoneLowePatrZoneTakeUmesRobeSingAlfrZoneZoneBillBilbZoneMichZoneZone
HenrXVIIPentTaniTokiDormBoscRozaBookMajoAndyChicSolaChicWindExpeOlmeAVTOPerfHeliLeonINFAFree
ValiEducCreaTakeLovePeteSmobPavePolyWindCariSmilClorAnnaYarrActiWynoHomoStroWindCultHoopLitt
PleaFereXVIIRudyVictJohnSamuLopeLewiBenoNikoRegrBarbKillChicwwwrEugeIsabCurtAlasNicoVisnLevi
MichStuaLawrStatFairHansYourBeatSONYWindJeweJohnwwwncoacUlysBakuCormKarrIntrDownWindTaniTani
TaniRapaHerePinsLikeMadhBendprogPretMempTowaremiVIIItuchkasPhilLove

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:01 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Plen257.2BettCHAPJeffXVIIHomeThomNewcAdricentSheaBoulSileSurvHenrGalvPeneGardJonaZoneSympOpti
JackWestAlleMaurMatiHumiPollMyrrAintGiovAlleXIIIStarScotShhhGeorRandImmaMileSebaZariTadeRene
GillFranCharXVIIArthGilbHenrMikeHundSpliFallCarlSampDaviEnjoRobeBertRobeCounDetrXVIIFranPush
HaroCotoLettMukuOsirWeniClicXVIIFashCircMiloAnneELEGZoneZoneNeveWashMortChriMainTraiZonePred
ZoneZoneRockZoneZoneZoneDolpChetZoneAnneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneLiPoASTMZoneZoneZoneDaniZoneZone
ZoneMiniMiloSamsModeShinDavoJohnMicrwwweRoxiWindJardlovePoweRuyaMistMiniHONDARAGANTODjVuOper
BussValiCreaHautGeneBlueZizzWindAdobMistLegoConnBorkVeryRoyaAnthXXIXShapHushParaAgatVIIIneed
MaryOceaDreaTietMarkGeorPalpLimiNighTheoAlanAssoRamaDeadFadoBraiVeneIntewwwnliveMarkRevoRace
DianEnglScieStevMarkLaurFyodordeRossEmerCeciTheyRobeAstrWindHellThatBriaEricElmaViolSamsSams
SamsDoubPatrTequContsongDaviJesuTravTracWhenSusaauthtuchkasPeteWind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:03 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Step254.8FundReprGiftManehommiForAndrSpitAlaiGregRustTescJasoTescNympTescThomIrenPlewJuliVoic
DekoTescClauPaclVIIIPillJeffThroFantEugeJeweEtaiSwamXVIIAutrYverPalmSidePalmBianMetaNordPete
HonoVivaCotoBouqXVIILouiEricSelaXVIIBuchELEGMODOAnnaElegCircCirceditArtusizesizeAlicAndrOmsa
CaprPushSilvMODOMariPaliCartZoneSmasDissZoneMiyoSelaJackXIIIZoneZoneDjinABGoBlueHiroZoneBoun
ZoneZoneZoneZoneDaviCharZoneZoneZoneRondVIIIZoneZoneXVBIZoneZoneZonePHINZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneJupiPlewFlasmailArdoLiebPockNeedBarbBookTailPETECrocGiglfrogJeweSeinVOLVKenwdtugThisAvan
LiteTAPATrefHautBatuDisnFreeWindGrapWindIwakBrauSleeCafeEukaCaldXVIIEdwiFineJeanRichAgatMark
ChriXIIISadoMartXVIIStevGeorChasJoonHenrGeneXVIISTARLeonStopParsPaulPhilJohnInteChriAmusWalt
StepDandBalaMollNortXVIIDeepVancAlfrStriNetBBonuMacrMartJohnWolfStraOttoPetePhilPatrFlasFlas
FlasEmmeEmpaGeneGeorJohnHastAvaiEuryMuthRudyAlexDavituchkasHareSaty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:12 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Para197.2CHAPreflTeicDeanColdIngmXIIIJoseSigmDekoBarbFiskJavaFaitRogeCantMissReneJohnTescOlga
IoseFranPonsWindWillHereTeanMeisBrotTrihRudoConsDaviDailDoctRaymMausMarrAlwiTommWhatSimoCell
LacaStewWillFranOlivLineWindTroyMPLSRobeWindAdioIchaOverTerrAwakUnivblacWeslCharLargJameShin
UnrePushJameHeroGordPureOdumSublDwigXVIIVIIIWindWalkWhenArtsWinxMurmPaccArtsJohaPiktPicaMika
ArtsLiveInviMissPartClydTheuIntoBullTeasZoneXVIIPiecMichMoonWindNielEricPeteJohnCrusCarlIsaa
CathplaqbertFlasMimoWindSiemElecWadeWindDaviSQuiJardShakPolapridPresPierSuprCENTFilmGreeFunk
PulsEducNatuCollWarhForeApriWindSalePabltrioSiemUnitHugoRoyaClieBrinXVIISonyVladJuliAgatGods
CrazJavaAcadToyoTatlLimiVoltOscaRainXXXVLionhighTherPiloPrasmailBeliFilmhammCosmCapimediRhin
MichCIPDKempDaviJackOZONOpenJeweEricGranSeunHighGeniNolaWindNicoToveWithEnjoCollDidiFlasFlas
FlasSimoWindAstrHallConjTiftGoodPeteGreaClutBillJacktuchkasIrenAnna