Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:18 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Converting maps..
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:32 am 
Is it possible to convert the client side maps to work with the server?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:39 am 
Pro

Of course, theres already a sub in MS that does bascially that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:41 am 
Well, how to I use that sub?

I was mapping on my game, and for some reason, about 15 maps just, were no longer there. But I have them client side.

So I need to convert them to work with the server, so I don't have to redo them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:50 am 
Pro

Google Talk: blackagesbr@gmail.com
If your Clients MapRec and your Servers MapRec is EXACLY the same, then its just copy paste. Else make a big loop ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:05 am 
I tried that before, it didn't work..

[EDIT] I have something server side, that's not client side.

So how do I go about converting the maps?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:45 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: Darunada@gmail.com
Load the map, then copy each data entry to the new UDT, then set the new entry to the default, save.

I am a professional software developer in Salt Lake City, UT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:35 am 
Um.. I dunno what you mean by that Dave. Lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:06 am 
Pro

I have a map converter app... i'm going home tomorrow because the semester is over for me, but try to catch me on GTalk tomorrow night.

Basically what dave is saying is that you take the old UDT... for instance

Data1
Data2
Data3

And you put that into the "OldMapRec" UDT, and then you put all of your current stuff into the MapRec UDT (both of these are in the converter)... e.g.,

Data1
Data2
Data3
Data4

Then, you would just simply do this

Map(i).Data1 = OldMap(i).Data1
Map(i).Data2 = OldMap(i).Data2
Map(i).Data3 = OldMap(i).Data3
Map(i).Data4 = 0

4 would be zero, because it wouldn't have gotten a value from the previous maprec, because data4 never existed. but yeah, just get in touch with me tomorrow and i can send it your way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:49 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: blackagesbr@gmail.com
I posted a working source code that did exacly that. I'l try to find it here... Just a min. Oooh, yes, yes. I have it here. I'll upload it, just one more minute... Ok, here it is, Just reuploaded it to the net: MapConverter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:24 pm 
Well, it turns out that my maps are fine. The reason they disappeared, is because Sonire's computer went into hibernation, and for some reason, I couldn't get the maps or something. But he logged into the server when he got home, and all my maps are still there. However, I will keep a copy of your map converter for future issues, DM. Thanks everyone.

Post subject: Re: Converting maps..
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:57 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:03 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Heri214.1CHAPpoinMarvErleEndlHundWrigHughACISMcBaIstvMineWindRhysDormAlexCapuPrakMichPremJuli
DumbSounBillXVIIDeepActiSizeABBAFredShaaIntrJeweGaetKortBillElliAlphMagiBjorTescWallRexoDavi
SisiGeorMarvRobeClaiDellKarlThomMODOSelaElegavanSideSelaFranElegGoldNicoKeniBazmSisiJohnHoll
MarcFunkCircMemoSalvHaroRoxyGerhPaliCircWillArthMacbJameZoneNicoZonePhilScheRogeAltaZoneWorl
ZoneSeikBrucZoneZoneZoneOccaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneFIFAZoneZoneZoneZoneReggZoneChet
ZoneMadeBronUltrJaneKronBoscINTEMikaActiSearWindClubSQuisterJameVanbPierToyoGeraVIIIPsycFLAC
WarnValiNoboVoicLiveStefMumiWindWindwwwrStanRoweCastHugoGourSeanLoveGuilAlfrDraiDragOneRHave
JeweAgatXVIILogoGeorJameHonoHeinHomeWillBrutPeriBionIsraThatShicTerrRevoDereWorlLadyDomiMarv
TonyJohnZofiEnglKateKareHarmMargDaviJoanWindSoulTraiDolbWillSymbFranLoreMPEGBirdFranUltrUltr
UltrTourAlexRudyMerrVeriSatiJohnRobiFleuStevFredWorltuchkasRINNSatr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:40 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:04 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Winn159.8ReprPERFPictJohnMarkPopfFranIndiHuggSterFrieTEENTescHannLouihighSUyeclasLiliChriVint
TescGuntstopDigiNeutGaryNiveSacrHustMennREQUSolsFrieJerzAloeTimoPaleHabiColgGillTescGlisPatr
MichMusiVoguJudyPianJoliJazzFeliWilhZaioSandELEGMoreCircLuchBallELEGRobibrowblacDaviJoliSieL
StelPoulPaliBoniFallHansDaviRondBonuModoChetSwarZbigTravNevediamZoneATLAMichThomTrisSwarJane
IsaaZoneContFirsJerrOttodiamAlkiRichZoneDigiXVIIZoneFranFyodZoneZoneKariLionZoneZoneZonediam
ZoneBronAidaMultKronFoshFrauHarrBookKidsSylvLibiDylaChicBreaDesiErneAVTOCareHertVernsoftSoul
ElevValiWindTracponyWarhSeveWindWindSonaCitiBorkChouSmokAdvaWindradiAnnewwwnVenuSoulTribXVII
BillMicrKnutForeEricVerlFyodWillAcadXXXIDoroSergDannJewePeneNothRaphComeJohnQuenZimmMarcOpen
YasuOxygAndrMichFallNautDeepSonyToyoImpeReadProbGladFerzAuguJeweWindRudoStevWindSuzyMultMult
MultTopsSammWannHearCreaMeatGillBirtmetaEnglAlanEliztuchkasMasaWarn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:49 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

York282.2BettCHAPCathXVIIIntrVitaStepJosetravPlacJoseIntrCompDinnMultGardAnneFranZoneIchaAris
VijaPierWastDaviJoseVideTheoWannAndrDoctLibeIgorConcMatiElisJuliGammKarlJamsOetkJoelMasaGouv
AccaAntoThomDawnMPEGLydiHerbAlexFourFallAdioDownGeorCaroMariReadHumiWillJohnRobeTogeBarbXVII
EtniDimaELEGArisAdamsizeELEGMasaJeweELEGGougLassPYTHNutsZoneSchuMichZorrGamzremiGreyZoneFlow
ZoneZoneKommZoneZoneZoneStelASASZoneRighZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneWindJameZoneZoneDietPaRaZoneZone
ZoneeugeMartEarbShooElecTherAskoLoviBornBlueMosePostWBQiMistWElkZENISQuiPROTARAGWestsixtClas
ProtValiEditNikeKotlRetrPowewwwnMathBoomplacOregPhilCafeChowThisSintRabbGaiuAdulRebeSlimBlue
VIIIWindRichXVIIWaynAcadSystWindHazeVictSeveScotMikhBestThisWentSubdThisvideBackSuitDuraChar
MichAnitBusiEspaAllaJuliWindVirgConrAnitSWIFPorcBirtVIIIWindOZONDigiSheiColiStanSilvEarbEarb
EarbRisiKingJackEnjoStraNadiXVIIFredXIIIAlisBlacBabituchkasJustXXII

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:49 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

cent115CHAPStraJeanJudyPhilVitaGeorDeshArthRounXVIIMoreShinTescInteElseSchoBernSilvTrowBria
TescCafeToddBramPierXIIIAlfrFranDIATAmonChacSenzXIIIVictAnneMitsJohnOlegKeviDomiSheeNiveLove
ThomSieLFastRogeMonsGuitFiskAlagELEGGeorModoLeifCalvNichGlobgunmNeriXVIINikiBlenMariRomaCoto
FranJuliSilvMODOIainPaliBoriBollAtikElegZonediamWeniXVIIDrifFyodZoneBlacWindJeweAndrZoneMcBa
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJohnZonegranZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneGastZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneFragnejrMPEGBrotAnnyMielJavaXVIIFerrGoodWindPolastreDigiMistDaviSTARHONDARAGAnanNelsFree
ScotVenuPuffIntrPardPoweRockVisuWindientAngeBoscClorDolbPalaspeeOZONCryisitinatiRangTakeBeck
BreaTalcJackUIofShutHilaArtiHonoLikeCharSiemKingCalvSealREGNDesiPoweMarcImagWorlMostBurnWind
ChriSelmPowePhilYourSuitXVIIGranDefSHeroWindColoNariFranMimiPhilMakaWhitPennAguaStevMPEGMPEG
MPEGLifeVoyaTonyChriVideReadMichOlivThisBettAlerWadatuchkasOberKame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:58 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт