Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:43 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Mangas
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:00 am 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: hpmccloud@gmail.com
Anybody read the manga: Liar Game? It's pretty cool...I got to chapter 85...waiting on more to be released :(

Post subject: Re: Mangas
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:42 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: infectiousbyte@gmail.com
Nah, haven't read that. Though I'm pretty big on Bleach, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Claymore, Fairy Tale, Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GANTZ, Elfen Lied, D. Gray Man, and I also read Black Cat. I'm in the process of going through a few more at the moment, as well as keeping up with the others.

GIAKEN wrote:
I can't take these huge penises anymore! All that's left is shame! And blood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:16 am 
Persistant Poster

Well you should definitely check out Liar Game. It's about this girl that gets caught in this company that's trying to get money from people as a scam sort of. They give you like 100 mil yen and the first game is you have to steal money from another person the company has given money to and at the end of the game the company comes to collect their money back so if you lose the game you come into 100 million yen debt...

And there's a lot more to it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:18 pm 
Submit-Happy

Bleach and Naruto are such shit.

Arena style animu and mango are shit.

Jacob:
the 4 people that know how are lazy
Robin:
Who are those 4 people?
Jacob:
um
you, me, and 2 others?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:23 pm 
Persistant Poster

Mangos are sour.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:57 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: infectiousbyte@gmail.com
Robin wrote:
Bleach and Naruto are such shit.

Arena style animu and mango are shit.

Of course. The whole

Fight > Lose > Power Up > Fight > Win > Fight > Lose > Power Up > Fight > Win

thing gets a bit old. Meh, they're what I started on. Can't say I'm a huge fan, but I do waste my time reading them from time to time.

GIAKEN wrote:
I can't take these huge penises anymore! All that's left is shame! And blood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 pm 
Knowledgeable

only manga i currently follow is Naruto, i watch a lot of animes though

[23:30] mvrckoffspring88: Quake brand Noob Sauce

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:12 am 
Regular

I hate Naruto and Bleach. :roll:

I don't really read much manga, but my favorite is Fullmetal Alchemist.

Last edited by DarkSpartan4 on Mon May 28, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:56 am 
Pro

The only animes I've ever liked are Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop and FLCL. What this has to do with mangas? No clue.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:23 pm 
Persistant Poster

Google Talk: FAProductions
Jacob wrote:
The only animes I've ever liked are Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop and FLCL. What this has to do with mangas? No clue.

Lol. Only anime I've ever liked were Record of Lodoss War and Rune Soldier. Chobits and Ranma 1/2 were slightly humorous.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:43 pm 
Persistant Poster

Samurai Champloo is awesome...I miss it :(

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:17 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffuserhttp://semiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchuckинфоtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:05 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Empi121.4CHAPpersEmmaJeweXVIIfaisPaulMastBradFoglSimoFeneRollTescDeclElseWindErneStalCurtJere
TescSladGeorStuaGeorXIIIStanFranPumpWillNANATemaJackXVIITerrAquaXIIIRobeStarOlymPrepNiveBest
HenrOmsaFranJackWestBlurFiskChaiMODOAlbeMODORigiHoliJordCircLuxoGrifRegiNikiPangXVIIRomaCoto
DimaSieLWeniELEGOzguELEGJeffNichAtikVentZoneRondGUESLouiLiarEricZoneCandSwanAnotMoraZoneMcBa
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRudoZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneAstoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneGESEBretIPodBrotFireMieljavaNintTrudWilhstorWoodJohnColdMistAddiSTARHONDHyunBeatPathFunk
ValiValiQIDDWindThunNikoZOOMHTMLostrmailFootMoulClorEscazitaStradocuAssoFantBengLucyWindNeed
WondSimmXVIIKlauPaulHenrneueHonoRobeSeghExtUEtudMikhLadaOxidLongGrahAndrCaroPeteAlexNOHAWind
FranWillBernTerrMamaComiWindValeSporDesoChosKingerreJimiRogeBetcMikaSterSambLumeJohnIPodIPod
IPodLifeBettGrahBeveKillMeteCompCarlPrefYolaBoroVicttuchkasKamiUnea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:42 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:03 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Like111.9PERFBettAncoXVIIJackWendMastHenrGhibAtlaFiskJuleBetoMarcTescLuncSifrlineQueeRadiDeko
StepAtlaPoppEcliAccaPatrNaivBonuWhatChriWineHideFeelTaftPRBASafeWellBodyGillEditErikGarnRene
DoroSPECOpenMissMariLineOrdeavanBradXVIIShawSelaLettFirsELEGNikiFELIRIALCircHundbonuXVIIEnig
OnlySideAndytownJeanKerrGlenMiyoElegAuroPUREZoneRobeZoneJuliZoneZoneHachNasoHappdiamMaryRHZN
HaraEiffMaurAlleMichDianZoneMariPassZonemassPichRichGibsDiegLaurZoneAlfrXVIIWillWillKurtXVII
ChriQuijPontBlueCGHGWritYukoJoseBookHayaCharFiesColgPaulWoodMistOlmeSauvARAGHeliSultRIFMLati
AlabCreaTrefJohnMoxiCarsClasXVIIwwwrWindMoleBrauChouPumaDarlRobeWishINTEJeweJeweGoldDennOdoy
PinkMiraFranLiliAcadMicrAlexCambXVIIAcadLeonYevgJohnJosebravTrouMariUntiNatiMikeMichMartKiss
StewBerkKennPageJudaShakleadFortPhilJackSEGAExplMariRobebeacDrWeDrivBeatSvenJackJohaBlueBlue
BlueJennWillMartWindPasswwwpAeroXVIIhomoMusiMissTommtuchkasSataMosc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:45 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

This216CHAPAtneThicXXIIBistShouMaurErnsHenrMcBaSleiRadiBamiPierUnitAlbeBillSuniPembGreeSand
LadyMarlAndrVirgJeweRepaRaimAudicompShanIntrThisThisGeorBillElliRussXaviDaviTescPensNiveOtfr
FedeAdobPattJohnClauLisaScotJoseModoSelaKathblacSlowSelaChriOgioPaulFeliTensDashIATAOmsaThom
GilbSophCircCircFallCalvNikiCascArteCircBarbArthCircPhilZoneMickChetXVIINansJoseAltaZoneSpin
ZoneMiyoJeweZoneZoneZoneMaryZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneReflZoneZoneZoneZoneJeweZoneZone
ZonePrimBronInteBERNKronBoscINTEReinPricGariliveLibeBeflMistWoodMistPierToyoARAGJeweDisgClas
PersValiSimbMagiWindSonyStopWindWindLADAOsirPhilFleuhappGourPailEllevaScEricDeadKingEmilXVII
XVIIAgatJameHomoAnywTheoHonoJohnVincDantWindViktXVIISiouFronOZONTimeCervSusaWorlSantThisWars
HollMythLyseNelsJohnDonnMariXvidMicrChapJeweHansAndrThinXVIISeabXVIIDaviHomoMartRowlInteInte
InteMetaRobeConcStanBeliFeueRaymOZONWorlStudElisWhettuchkasIrenRead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:49 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Xaxa184.9ThisPERFAmosCommLolaTakeRaymJeweStinIsisDaviTescpresIsisBranBlacPunkChamWillDonaGeor
RoseTescFyodAtlaDomaXVIIByzaPoweGiveDamoAlisBaccPinkErnePatrKamiWrinPatrPatrPatrMetaPantBeis
SturTrasFunkJeweThomEloiPushGuesJacqKietJoseELEGEnigLakaGiorCircFallKenjVentElegEdmoPushFunk
CravGreePaliNikiQuicOsirLuchZoneSpliOsirZoneZonePALICornBornlunaZoneGnomDaniFranELEGZoneRalp
ZubiZoneXVIIPeteBeauAnilASASZoneZoneZoneJeffZoneZoneMadhHankZoneZoneZoneWashdiamZoneZoneZone
ZoneMareBFacNOKISeleWintSamsWindBookJeweDammParaRenzJardWillCaraWHITARAGARAGWindFilmUpToBlue
DuetValiEasyCollRobePanaPinnwwwmKaspSalePermSiemChouStilChoiBerlDaviFantStuaGiftMPEGMetaCoro
LoveSagaForeVirgBlueSadoIntrTatrFadeHeinYevgWindRogeNewsMPEGBrucBriaPhilDeepChribunnQuesKate
VisuRichPascXVIIWhilJeweNiveFunnBrenDougProdSturactiKennJohnGuilStevXboxParkCustValuNOKINOKI
NOKIPampTyraHelgBoneSamsBonuFeliRaisWITCBobbEnglAndrtuchkasBonuOZON

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:15 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт