Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:02 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Need Help
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:41 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Since there is no board for this I write it here.

I would need help with two things, but if you just help me out a little bit that would be great.

I need:
- 32*64 Enemies
- 32*64 spells

So if you would like to help me out, I would be so happy. This is my forum, it isn't open yet:
http://www.key2heaven.net/forum

And you can also see some screenshots in the accouncement board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:53 pm 

you can rip the enemie size from diamond i think

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:01 am 
Pro

Get With Me Sometime soon, i can give you my 32x64 NPC Code

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:08 am 
Community Leader

Opps, I wasn't clear enough. And I can code those things, since I have already done that :P Im not totatly empty in my head :P hehe..

I want graphics, I need help making a few enemies and a few spells. You see I have so much things to do at the moment, and don't really have time to draw all the monsters and spells for my game. That's why I need help with it.

The coding part is mostly done in my game, just need to add byte packets and encrypt the gfx.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:59 pm 
Knowledgeable

William wrote:
...and encrypt the gfx.

Use Verrigans bitmap dll.. It works perfectly.. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:42 pm 
Community Leader

Dark Echo wrote:
William wrote:
...and encrypt the gfx.

Use Verrigans bitmap dll.. It works perfectly.. :wink:

Yes I know. I know how to encrypt the gfx, but I will wait until all my gfx is done first. So I know how to code it all :)

But I need help with gfx. So can we please focus on that :)

Post subject: Re: Need Help
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:26 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Grea131.1PERFBettSultJuliJordKalaHardRudoMoviAtlaMiraFrieVincKhadMajeSchaBlacExceDaveWhenInta
MetaTescZyliGustSkynSHARRicaJohnMusiCaroBoroFeelKeepLondShamRexoGlisMineShamMaurLaurWellRene
WilhNaviPyotSonaLycrPushHearsilvClemOscaValeSelaOmsaElegRoxyEmilMariGIUDNikiNikiRebeCiarEnig
SonaWhilDiesEvgeGamzVictBuddMiyoCircFranlunaZoneJameAdidSandZoneZoneCheoZoneZoneAmiiASASXVII
BarbArthGiulLynnMarvXVIIZonePedrWomaZoneMarkMarkMikeHoodModeZoneZoneXVIIEdwaZoneLoacJohnJohn
YasuMadeGoldCDMAUSToBasiHANSMichBookTranBriaChicBadgvidaWindNetfRemiAlpiCharSuprDeviypopJazz
ValiVictCreaJoseAliaSpidBabyWindAdvaJeweRuleOregClorFranBritWindVagiSimmWindwwwcSeguBeteHenk
FantColuDaviVIIIRobePaulJuliHonoJohnAcadThomValeTetzSergLoneSinkTomaRussClivRoadMichGranWarr
HenrArjuFredHaraGillUnhoMPEGCastMicrEnjoOrigmailPeteStevMPEGTakeWinxJameJameEpicfoamCDMACDMA
CDMAAngeWindServEverIronmpegWishburnMasoFranIsabPorgtuchkaspoweViag

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:28 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruсайтmailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:40 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Orig277BettCHAPMarkStevXVIIIntrPaulDinoRyanBonuFabrGranXIIIOriebookSonaKeesElseZoneInsaEric
AtlaFiskMetaErgoBrilDoctKiriDarkXVIIWolfLinkBreaMariPurePhilMexoSafeGarnEpilDiadDIMIXXIIAnna
SplaJeweHabiDolbNighMariXboxReinNikigunmAdioRobeMechRobeSongRodnDianFeliSelaSelaDrayAlleLeve
AaviKingGeraMantWarnMichStobPascDolbDougMiniWindWinddiamSwarJeroGammDisnRondZoneCambMoviZone
ZoneMarkSwarRondHenrRobeHarrFranWindXVIIPapuFyodGileNokiCanoValimailHideRobeSkinRobeBarbKons
WeheVillFragCMOSVillGirlHansCataProtSonyBookfutuWindLifeOlmeGuitBAROVALGJackDisnChanOPHTCapi
ValiwwwnSchrAlvaProptoucBritJeweWindWindEsseBoscEndWBossCesaGeraMoleviktTerrPricKingHelgTick
wwwcdiskAntoLawsTetsstorFyodMichWilhGottPhilJohnXXXINoboLindXVIIWizaEnglCruiWindRoxaPaloRobe
WindOffiStevBusiForgRogeAntoJamewwwnCSRPSwarLikeDisnAngeLynnJuleHowaSpenJeanBrucAdobCMOSCMOS
CMOSMarkWindBodyKetaAlbeAndrThomRobeXXVIGeorRevoinsituchkasearlGeor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:16 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Audi176.5ReprPERFMegaJeanTourCompBalaJeweFablRenoLucaClasFOTOTescChriApplRoseInteAndrHaroCher
TescGrinMargLeifPayoStefFrotMusiEvenBlueQueeorigCaliAnneAccaWellNiveExtrPatrXVIITescNiveBeau
WednGreaSieLRainfresDarrPhilFeliAntoJuraXVIIELEGCallCircKoffHundOsirBuddblacPALIGiniSieLSieL
CarpJohnELEGNikiQuikOsirGregMORGUndeXVIIZoneZoneELEGLawtJumpGHOSZoneXVIIXVIIAlexModoFuxiJohn
SFraZoneRobeTchaMichIrviChetQueeZoneZoneDaviDeanZoneWithMaurZoneZonediamMedidiamZonelsbkZone
ZoneJeanMautOPENTherWenzSamsINTEAmazWindSKATNericellRoseRuyaAlieOlmeAVTOARAGWindVIIIDentBlue
PersHaneCreaWindMultMagiMoxiPinkWindTeacCoolOreghappSpirPediGordthisTechSoriYojiFrenPareFyod
TodaAndrJuliRosaVeneAlviXVIIAcadRameRoleSergBroaVasiSienRockWindPaulKareWordENVYEurolncoPete
DolbExcoJohnOXFOKornMorrminiCaveVITOFyodJazzJoshPeggMichMarsWindArthWindElisRonaGhiaOPENOPEN
OPENEmilElizDianJohnDownPeniToveAlliWaspSilvexcelongtuchkasLefeCrea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:05 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Dham48.8BettBettGernJohnRaouCharCirqLouiOlafEXPEPaleTescCapiChriBianEmilBellPremLancRosaWood
CurvFabrLighTescCleaMoisGarnDaniFernGillNeoMVictMoreAccaCarrNatuKiwiRachColoCarlJeanCredTric
SourMornWaltNighCotoJameHomeBarbChriWaltMaybJameCotoClinXVIIToveshinJBosChocPlanBrauGillSchr
JozeComeBuddGoutHarrBorlJarmZoneHeinKurtMORGZoneMickRondJuliNasoZonequotRondZoneZoneLatiZone
AlisTurbMelvChriPaleWeslSakuDancPatrAlbrRitcPureEsseAutoSonyNBRDProcTorcThomVIIIZoneJoycWill
WillSuprXVIIPCIeXVIICataRoyaCarnPoweDaviFlipPolaSwarPETEPETEKirsRenzTexatriaUEFAThisBEHARock
ValiRaveEducHautHautLegeWINDWindTeLLRooiLEGOConnChouEscaTrioUtelTakiWindIntrCitiSideDaudHall
LudwWillXVIIFrieXIIIAdmiPricFaneLoveBeniLeonDeadJameKatjGrooGlovDeadSeraDaviMarkSimoStevStev
LogiFionFlavGerdAngeWhenDiamChilCapoRichTowncontDaviJohnCeriDefiwwwmFredBookWhatChriPCIePCIe
PCIeAnnaStevDiscPainQuakPianIntrProdBonuKellEnglSteptuchkasBrucCoun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:52 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting