Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:02 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: For Hire
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:39 pm 

Some of you may remember me, but probably not, but that's not what im here for :)
Seeing as once again the Mirage Source community is back up and, frankly, crawling very slowly along, I'm offering my services for a nominal fee.
I can program pretty much anything your game needs. I have experience in DirectDraw and Direct3D, FMOD, MySQL, and Winsock. I accept payments through Paypal, Money Orders, and Checks. All code will be completed and the final product demonstrated before you send payment. Once payment is recieved you will recieve your entire source. Any support for the code, or bug fixes, after the fact will be done for free.
If you're interested you can contact me over AIM, MSN, or Yahoo (AIM Preferred) or my email mailto:SpiegalPwns@gmail.com
edit: mailto:Overseer@destaonline.com is also my other email in case some people believe I am an imposter, hah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:12 am 
Regular

What do you consider cheap?
Like say for around a days work?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:05 pm 

Nexarcon wrote:

Well it'd depend on what the project was. ie, an entire days work revamping the graphics engine, or an entire days work adding things to the item and spell system, are two different things. The first will run you between 30-45 dollars and the 2nd will run you 10-25 dollars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:22 pm 
Knowledgeable

Overseer1119 wrote:
Nexarcon wrote:

Well it'd depend on what the project was. ie, an entire days work revamping the graphics engine, or an entire days work adding things to the item and spell system, are two different things. The first will run you between 30-45 dollars and the 2nd will run you 10-25 dollars.

if you can code better than myself... then you've got the job lol.

but that price... jeez... i help people with their games for free.... :O...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:00 am 
Regular

That is reasonable, it's a lot of work and that's still like...$5 an hour or something. That's cheap for a programmer hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:02 am 
Regular

Overseer1119 wrote:
Nexarcon wrote:

Can I get a quote on completely redoing the graphics to use a good library and changing it to use mySQL for items and accounts etc?
I know it's a lot of work..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:55 am 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
30-45 dollars for remaking the graphic part. That seems to good to be true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:58 am 

Nexarcon wrote:
Overseer1119 wrote:
Nexarcon wrote:

Can I get a quote on completely redoing the graphics to use a good library and changing it to use mySQL for items and accounts etc?
I know it's a lot of work..

a good library as in Direct3D 7, 8, or 9?
MySQL for items and accounts isn't that bad.
Hmm. It'd take probably more than just a few days so just as an estimation, between 65-85 dollars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:59 am 

Tosuxo wrote:
Overseer1119 wrote:
Nexarcon wrote:

if you can code better than myself... then you've got the job lol.

but that price... jeez... i help people with their games for free.... :O...

Well I'm out to make a buck. I admit it, lol. I've programmed my own engine from scratch in Delphi and VB6 (Delphi for client, VB for server) and it's pretty darn good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:01 am 

William wrote:
30-45 dollars for remaking the graphic part. That seems to good to be true.

Depends on exactly what I have to do. Going from DirectDraw to Direct3D 7 isn't very difficult.
Going from DirectDraw to Direct3D 8/9 is a bit harder.

Post subject: Re: For Hire
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:49 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоsemiasphalticflux.ruинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфосайтинфоинфоинфоtemperateclimateинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:28 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Henr360.1BettCHAPKidsAlceCharHarvRemiCorrJohnCubaDarkStanSharTescMoreTescTescGlorSympRolfHome
FlexDekoXVIIDaviRogeSanzJohnMichAsunAquoStopCollSondRobePatrNiveKarlDailFrieBianGeneYoghTrac
HenrChriGrimCoppCrazPushFrisWolfbecoBradMODOSISOKiriOsirCrisPALIJeweLobsGustKlasAnaiTrasSieL
LuciPushPaliModoMatiPaliSelaZoneLowlElegZoneMiyoSelaThomDaveEricAlicBoscAlicFransignZoneBuzz
SideZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneASASZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonetapaZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZone
ZoneplaqDiplcoloDuroHarvZanuSeleMoviRickMicrWindWoodEscaCoasGiglProfWantSTARCITRVIIIMantJazz
ValiGOBIGreaDiviHautWorlLiveWindWindSearBeifBrauPhilhappFrisCatcGonnPurpLukiModeHaveMartJava
ToucIntoVIIIIsaaMadoOrbiEmilRenoAcadNotoNetWYevgScotTravBaristeaEugeUmbeOZONKandVivaHellGAAP
RealNeilDalePlenJeweEnjoClayGladToyoCosaCredMollMarvJaneErkiLiveNapoLoveTimeMargDonacolocolo
coloJonaCaroComiJeweRETASonyRobeFredMangLewiLymaRoubtuchkasJeffwwwn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:48 am 
Mirage Source Lover

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтmagnetotelluricfieldсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 1:33 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

XVII166.2NormNatuOutkArthVelcHarlAnthMPEGSigmOrieYORKStefKreoShanAngeMaxwClaiDuskIntrhighYoun
DeluBistWallWindCreoOreaBreeXVIIXVIIAhavLuciDashStepSkinNivePantNiveEsseDispStevIngmWellRene
CharVoguMedwJewePushNaviSockSmasNovaBabyToniGiorAlanPaulJeweAdioRoxyndasVienStriAnniMoutEdmo
FridGladNoizYashMikeJohnJohnSwarJuliJeweLAPIZoneRobeRusiEdmoLAPIZoneHaroMiyoZoneGottGHOSZone
RaymPinkAldoJackCarlDarrChuiKaseHaroColiXXIIAllaMurpMargPeteGregFyodShirHellStefWillTerrBert
MeatVillkyanDIGICopeDenvGlasBallWindPROMToloParaFrieLadyLineWoodHearARAGARAGARAGCarlNeurBlue
MaraWinxRusscernMollMustSylvwwwaWindWorlCariSiemPhilDolcYarrMythLeftLeadTherJeweXVIIOranBiet
WithYuryLabaXVIITheoHarvJuliMikeComeBeniSergJameAndrRamoStopCrazCapiTchaIronCompBeatMakeArtu
NailRickHerewwwfCitiJeweMidnJewefictbonuwwwmMaryXVIINewtwwwaDoolRobeCharMontOZONRudyDIGIDIGI
DIGIJohnTakeSeonAtenCarvEnglSecoElinManyfirsTastSweetuchkasStopJane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:59 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

AIDA449BettBettCeciHallKennLoveHybrRiovSaraAnthBagdUnchMajoRoseToneHerrPinkGustJoseRadiBarg
SolaMichWherMarkJeffAccaXIIIFranMaxwDaseDaviCredSpikJuleXIIIKeenWillMichWongCurvPensGammArth
BlacFyodSainJeweAlanGENINighClifELEGXVIIMODOModoJameJohnLiveOgioSergJudiWhatSidePushRomaVogu
WindSieLWeniQuikRipsSilvRobaDisnJessELEGZoneRondCircXVIIXIIISamuPierprecBriaMobyCircZoneBrad
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneJeanFineEpluDallMariZanuFlavCataDaviMicrDeclJeanJardBookPetePoweTERRSTARGenufrohAdvaJazz
CleaValiJohnBlanWitcVegaHITAWindWindWindLEGOsupePhilChouRoyaPureVikrNewsGordZavoMornlessBaba
PerfFaceXVIIFranStepTeubEdwaLeonHoleVIIIJameRichDaviCompGaliGeneIdomWhatRajnStarVietPanzChri
wwwnLemoPanaDaviJeweJacqWillBianJilljustEnidDaviStarBrigJoinVimaSigmRobeAlthDeboobliEpluEplu
EpluInitWhetRobeepicSimoWillJameLuciTeenJourLawrXVIItuchkasCharDirt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:14 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:16 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Bitr345BettCHAPProgNickTheoChriBonuGamiCharEnidGregTescVijaPlatSkarTescBlacSharEverXVIITesc
DekoRoseArthIsaaEricSidnJasmPhilDaddPaleSomeBillThatAnneDickOLAYClarSilvLionTesclemoSchiTony
RandRagoJeweVoguKoolAmarVirgAttiactiKeynFastSheiTryiReviUptogunmEmprXVIIElegSelaTodaPushSieL
XVIICollPaliElegHymeFeliTraiMORGLowlValeZoneZoneWeniNoraSublVolkZonepyccBillJeanKaziZoneRich
ConsZoneMyseZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamCharZoneZone
ZoneHorsUmogPionFragmailZanuDavoRageCarsFirsOlmeWWYaDaliFlipWoodJameSQuiSTARHYUNPaixamazJazz
YorkMARAJewecontVirgElitEvidStarJeweWindTremHellSmilZdobBoziAnthJeweSweeGhosQuotNeveDaviKill
SomeWillRichNorbCharJohnMcKiJuliReprvicoEdmoceleHarvJustBastwwwmWillmighChanJoseChriDirtGior
CharevenOgieKurtLyonXaviClouSusaBernJonaGramJigsSoldRobeHuddOuveJackRealJuliWilhElegPionPion
PionSanoJonaMoorWhatVerbJaneStanKhyeAlbeVisuDigiTenntuchkasBrucXVII

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:23 am 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting