Mirage Source

Free ORPG making software.
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: General Hint
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:56 pm 
Community Leader

Google Talk: johansson_tk@hotmail.com
Well I never thought of it, and I dont think you guys have either. The spells works depend on what type of spell you chosen. Generally it is these:
Quote:
Add HP
Add MP
Add SP
Sub HP
Sub MP
Sub SP
Give Item
Warp

But skip them, instead in the Sub CastSpell, make it all into one big row, for example:
Code:
If Spell(SpellNum).TakeMP > 0 Then
   Call SetPlayerMP(N, GetPlayerMP(N) - Spell(SpellNum).TakeMP)
   Call SendMP(N)
End If

That way a spell can have different effects, such as give HP and MP, or Subtract HP and SP.

And all you really need to do is follow the example above, add a few new scrolls to frmSpellEditor and add the Spell(SpellNum).NewThing, with other words, add the needed variables into SpellRec.

Easy piecy :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:16 pm 
Pro

Minor correction... it doesn't use stuff like TakeMP (unless you add them... which may be a good idea if you want multiple effects, but a waste of memory if you declare them all and end up using just 1). You'd have to do something more like

Code:
Select Case Spell(SpellNum).Data1
    Case SPELL_TYPE_ADDSP

End Select

Etc.

Last edited by Obsidian on Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:18 pm 
Community Leader

Quote:
And all you really need to do is follow the example above, add a few new scrolls to frmSpellEditor and add the Spell(SpellNum).NewThing, with other words, add the needed variables into SpellRec.

I stated that it didn't had them.

But how does Switch work by the way?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:19 pm 
Pro

Oh okay. I didn't read it very thoroughly (obviously)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:21 pm 
Community Leader

edited my post above post, but you answered before.
Quote:
But how does Switch work by the way?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:33 pm 
Pro

Google Talk: blackagesbr@gmail.com
I think he meant to say Select Case(VB) and not Switch Case(C/C++). There is a Switch function on VB but it does other thing and not this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:36 pm 
Community Leader

Yeah, I noticed the } :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:37 pm 
Pro

Oh wow i didn't even notice. Sorry about that guys i'll edit it. I was too drunk to think overly clearly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:04 am 
Community Leader

Obsidian wrote:
but a waste of memory if you declare them all and end up using just 1

Well, that aint much at all. Since currently there are Data1, Data2 and Data3. And you just delete those 3 and add 3 new. And 3 new does not make a noticable difference.

Post subject: Re: General Hint
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:36 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.ruсайтsemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoningtechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:18 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

Dail301.8CHAPCHAPMAGRSusaBernCeliAlexDietElieOperTraiZyliTescFunnTescRoseDoriTescZoneRobeRose
WeseThinTefaiPodJavaArthSkinThisCrosGillGoldHarvHappWiesShifBeetMinePassNatuPatrWallAccaHowa
ChakRemiKentGongPlayChatSearNikiGiacYoshCCCPSelaManoGarcIndeEnduNoahBrauSelaElegAntoJoliPush
STALAlexPaliNikiQuikVentTimeMiyoRainCircChetSwarSilvJohnJellFuxiZoneSaveRobeCharOsirZoneHerm
GeorZoneDonaZoneRaymZonediamZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneNicodiamdiamZoneZoneJoseZoneZone
ZoneMiniwkieSUBIBaccSamsCataUVPASpadEdwaBMIDbonuWoodJardMistVanbPlanBeflPHARHONDCurtNettCros
ValiFlatTrefMagiefapSupeTranWindWindMistOsirsupePhilhappSimbUnivWolfPaulSTATBillFlamKinsXVII
HappEiszCherAnghSerpAcadJohaButtWhertechPascNikoHearJaneEmpiChocMariRicaGiacViktGrayLouiRich
CabrStepDaviXVIIDaviBarbLibrVisuEnglFeatWarnDELUPublmixuDaviBehiMamaJohnJackInteInteSUBISUBI
SUBIDomiEtudMichSeriGoodCaliMichMeltXVIIGustMaitLivetuchkasStanTurb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:04 pm 
Mirage Source Lover

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatorhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 1:50 am 
Mirage Source Lover

XVII

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 1:51 am 
Mirage Source Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 1:52 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Thes

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 1:53 am 
Mirage Source Lover

CHAP

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 1:54 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Begi

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 1:55 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Wind

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 1:56 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Wong

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 1:58 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Keen

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 1:59 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Henr

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 2:00 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Davi

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 2:01 am 
Mirage Source Lover

XVII

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 2:02 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Tesc

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 2:03 am 
Mirage Source Lover

Pens

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next